Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Kiss, Kiss ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pushing Hanashi through the late night air towards the fourth district residence of Akashi. "Hey, STOP RAITO!!!"

"I don't see that happening." Raito continues pushing. "Akashi is a very loyal man yes but he has one true love...YOU!"

"RAIIIITTTOOO!!!" Hanashi tries pull away.

"No you are not running away." She grabs Hanashi's arm.

Hanashi tears up trying get away. Sobbing in her words, "Raito...stop...please...I don't want to do this again."

"Do what?" Raito and Hanashi turns to see Akashi dress in his Material World clothes. "What is it that Raito is doing to make you cry?"

Hanashi wipes her face and fakes a smile as she replies, "I didn't want to go for a swim in the Dead Forest."

Akashi shakes his head,"Sure...I'll leave you two to your own devices then." He begins to walk away as Raito nudges Hanashi in the rib. "Owww..."

He stops in place and looks back. "Something on your mind Hanashi?"

She coughs slightly as Raito grabs her shoulder, "Hanashi wants to know where you are going."

"Raito..."

"Am I wrong?" Raito replies to Hanashi.

"I'm going to the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I can't sleep...and that place calms me." He says softly to his wife and her friend. "Hanashi...you do have to say yes to this but...can you come too?"

"What about Avril?" Hanashi says.

"She is asleep and safe. The baby isn't due for awhile so she needs to rest as much as she can. But..." Akashi gulps hard to speak. "I need you to come...because you calm me too."

Hanashi shakes her head hard. "No. No Akashi I won't go."

He gives her a half-hearted smile then turns to leave, but someone grabs his shoulder. "Again you take everything at face value."

Akashi looks back and sees Raito gripping his shoulder tightly. "You never look under the surface. It's so one dimensional to you."

"I am sorry but from all of my experiences with her tells me that face value is more than what I need." He shrugs Raito's hand away and steps forward.

"Is that why you have...you have getting up on your family?" Hanashi piers down at the ground tearing up. "You gave up on us this easily. One shot..." Hanashi wipes her eyes. "One shot is all you take when it comes to those you care about."

Akashi begins to walk back to Hanashi. "STOP!!!" She yells at Akashi. "I am not done...Akashi...I love you...but you have your mind set on something and no matter how many blessing you have...you always seem to...give up on those you have acquired to pursue more."

He walks up to Hanashi and wraps his arms around her, cupping the back of her head in his hands as he pulls her close. "I never stopped loving you Hanashi. Even when I remembered all that we had. I still wanted you." Akashi kisses her forehead softly while stroke her hair.

"Why did you go?"

"Because I was meant to correct something."

"I needed you all of those years."

"I am sorry...I am here now. To be a father and a husband."

"What about Avril?"

"She was the love of Jean-Clarke's life...but Hanashi is the love of Akashi's life."

Raito smiles at the two with her eyes welling up with tears. "It's is so cute."

In the shadows, Avril watches as her heartbreaks into pieces.

Hanashi looks into Akashi's eyes. "I love you."

Akashi replies, "I love you too."