Bleach Fan Fiction ❯ White Concerto: Groove ❯ Recital of Betwixt & Between ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Stepping towards his forgotten son, Tohji jumps over Yaiba landing in front of him on the railing of the balcony. "I surely think you understand what is happening now."

Yaiba looks into Tohji with emotionless eyes. Tohji moves the hair from his face reveiling the Eyes of the Adjucha, Spherion. "This is a mutiny."

Talkaan, Xainpht, Valsing and Tvan drop around Yaiba. "Talkaan and Valsing...of all of these monstrosities you would dare to defy the will of your father?"

Talkaan huffs at the statement. "Father, and I use that word loosely." Talkaan opens his arms taking in the warm summer stench of Hell. "We have decided that our Grandfather Tohji's cause is more in the direction we would like to follow."

Stepping forward Xainpht speaks,"Probability is not in your favor. At current Shevat's reika far exceeds yours. It would be hopeless."

A flow of tremendous reika shoots by the group as the turn around to see Munashii followed by the Red Trio. "Does my Reika come anywhere near it Xainpht my son?"

He shakes his head no. "Only the young master had a chance and he fled."

Tohji stands up. "I don't think I need to worry about either one of you becoming God but do know now that you have not only the Shinigami to worry but now you have to worry about us as well. Goodbye, son." Tohji leans back falling off of the balcony.

Each of them jump off following Tohji's lead but Valsing stops on the balcony's edge. "Master Tohji's road isn't bathed in blood to achieve a goal greater than that of any man or shinigami."

She jumps over as Yaiba turns around to face his wife. "Seems like we have a few less problems." Standing forward toward the Holy Grail. "They will not bother us, and this doesn't effect anything."

Munashii grins at Yaiba. "Seems you saw this coming?" Yaiba leans over and picks up the Holy Grail. "More then that. Tohji was as crafty as I am and as intelligent as Akashi. So I have no need to be worried."

Hollenfeuer stands at the door with a bloody head and his zanpakutou form in his hand dripping with blood. "He is worried about Young Master's expected return...right Master Yaiba."

"Back so quickly Hollenfeuer?" Yaiba speaks looking out at the utter pleasure draped across Orta's face. "We had much fun with this one. She didn't even bother to scream. Her pride was severed just as her head came clean off."

The demonic zanpakutou spirit holds the severed head above his head and drinks the blood. "Gwa...gwa...gwa..." Hollenfeuer wipes his lips. "I am ready to bring young master home."

Munashii sits on the bed petting Teela's head; while smiling at the statement. "Hubby I think we need to make a personal visit to your sister and brother."

Yaiba holds out the Holy Grail. "Great...someone who I can test this out on."

Orta moves the hair from his face. "Onward to Seireitei."