Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 10

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


At The Leaky Cauldron

Eriol led everybody through the bar and out into a small, walled courtyard. He walked towards the wall and started counting the bricks with his wand. Then, he tapped the last brick with his wand three times using his wand. The brick quivered and wriggled. A small hole appeared and it grew wider and wider until they were facing an archway which led to Diagon Alley.

Smirking at the expressions on everybody’s faces, Eriol said, “Everyone, this is Diagon Alley. First of all, we’ll be going to Gringotts, the wizard bank. Then, we’ll be buying your school robes and your school supplies. If anybody wants to buy animals or broomsticks, we’ll go there next. Lastly, we’ll get your wands before heading home. If there are no questions, let’s go to our first stop, Gringotts.”


Outside The Wizard Bank, Gringotts

The group had reached a snowy-white building that towered over every other building in Diagon Alley. A goblin, wearing a uniform of crimson and gold, stood beside the pair of bronze doors of the bank. Everyone, except for Eriol, stared. “That’s a goblin,” explained Eriol with a smirk on his face, “They guard the bank. Nobody messes with goblins. That makes them excellent guards. Should we move on?”

Everybody nodded and walked towards the door. The goblin opened the door for them and bowed when they walked through. Now, they were facing a second pair of doors. This time, they were silver. Upon the doors were the following words engraved:


Enter, strangers, but take heed

Of what awaits the sins of greed,

For those who take, but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn,

So if you seek beneath our floors

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware

Of finding more than treasure there.


Eriol said softly, “The goblins really mean business. They don’t tolerate thieves. But we’ve nothing to worry about, since we’ve come to take what was rightfully ours.” Syaoran muttered under his breath, “Unless a certain ancestor of mine decided to risk it and get us all into trouble, again.” Nobody heard him except for Eriol and Sakura. Eriol wisely ignored his comment and walked through the doors. Sakura giggled softly and followed Eriol. Everyone else followed behind them.

The two goblins that were situated there bowed to them as they walked through. Stepping into the vast marble hall, they saw many goblins sitting on high stools behind a long counter. Some were scribbling in large ledgers; some were weighing coins on brass scales, while others were examining precious stones through eyeglasses.

Eriol walked towards the counter and the rest followed. “Good morning,” greeted Eriol, “Miss Reynolds would like to have a new account.” The goblin nodded and called out; “Hardgrip!” a goblin appeared. “Bring Miss Reynolds to the New Account corner,” said the first goblin. Hardgrip turned towards Crystal and said, “Follow me, please.” Crystal nodded her head and followed him.

After Crystal left, Eriol spoke up, “We want to withdraw money from vaults two, three, four and five.” The goblin looked at him suspiciously and asked, “Are you sure?” Eriol nodded his head. The goblin came out from behind the counter and said, “Very well, follow me.”


At Vault Five…

“. The rest of the vaults are just ahead. I’m not allowed to step further. I’ll just wait in the cart for you,” said the goblin. He bowed and left. Eriol spoke up after the goblin left, “All of the vaults from vault five to vault one belongs to important and powerful people. This is the Li Clan vault. Meiling-san will be the only one to withdraw from this vault. Chibi Okami, although you are the future leader of the Li Clan, you will withdraw your money from another vault,” said Eriol, ignoring Syaoran’s protest. Syaoran glared at Eriol while muttering under his breath about ‘baka ancestor’ and ‘creepy ancestor’.

Meiling brought out a red key and unlocked the door. As the door opened, everyone could see red smoke in the room. When it cleared, mountains of Galleon, Sickle, and Knuts could be seen. Meiling went in, collected some money, and place them in the bag that the goblins had given them. Then, Meiling came out and locked the door.


Along The Way…

“Eriol-kun,” whispered Tomoyo worriedly, “What should I do? I don’t have any account at all.” Eriol smiled at her gently and handed Tomoyo a purple crystal key. Tomoyo blinked in surprise. Eriol spoke up, “This vault belongs to Clow Reed’s friend. I’m sure she wouldn’t mind letting you used it.” Tomoyo accepted the key and thanked Eriol.


At The Same Time…

‘Sakura, do you know why that Hiiragizawa don’t want me to withdraw from the Li Clan vault?’ thought Syaoran. Sakura shook her head, a look of confusion on her face. ‘I think Eriol-kun had a surprise for us,’ replied Sakura. Syaoran grimaced, ‘I hate surprises. Especially from Hiiragizawa. He’ll probably try to get us into trouble again.’ Sakura giggled while listening to Syaoran’s ranting.


At Vault Four…

Tomoyo slipped her key into the keyhole and turned. The door opened and purple smoke came out. As the smoke cleared, they saw that there were more mountains of money in this vault than in the last vault. Tomoyo filled her bag with money and walked out. Then, she closed the door and locked it, before keeping the key.


At Vault Three…

“This is the Sun and Moon vault. Children of the Sun and Moon,” said Eriol, “Take out your respective stones and put them in the holes.” The twins obeyed and took out their stones. Travis took it from his sword necklace and Serena took it from her brooch.

The moment they slipped the stones in, the door glowed with golden and silver lights. Then, the two stones flowed out. As the stones rested in front of the twins, they glowed briefly. Two keys appeared as the two stones returned to their rightful places.

Travis took the golden crystal key while Serena took the silver crystal key. They placed the keys into the keyholes. When the keys appeared, the holes where they placed the stones changed into keyholes. The twins turned the keys together and the door opened.

Instead of smoke, golden and silver mists appeared. When the mists cleared, everyone saw two dragons in the room. Everyone gasped when they saw the dragons, except for Tomoyo. She was too busy capturing the dragons in her video camera to gasp. The bigger dragon is golden in color, while the smaller dragon is silvery in color. The two dragons effectively blocked everybody’s view of the room.

As the twins walked in, the dragons bowed to them and let them through. They blocked the view again when the twins stepped in.

Serena and Travis looked around the room in amazement. Hanging on the walls were paintings from the Sun and Moon Kingdoms. The subjects of the paintings were moving around. Besides paintings, there were also portraits of the king and queen of both kingdoms. There were even portraits of the sailor scouts, Prince Endymion and surprisingly three other people. Serena only recognized Sakura and Syaoran. Travis recognized the third person as Li Min.

Serena read the caption below the portrait: Prince Okami of Senso, Princess Terra of Senso and Princess Cherry of Heiwa. “They were all reborn, like us,” exclaimed Serena. “I don’t think they remembered,” murmured Travis.

To their surprise, Li Min in the portrait spoke, “Of course they don’t remember. When Xiao Lang and Ying Fa died, their memories were sealed away by Clow-sama. I didn’t die though. I somehow managed to let myself reborn without dying. Hi Tranq! Hi Serenity! It’s good to see you two again!”

“Xiao Min, what do you mean by that?” asked Travis when he had gotten over the shock of hearing the painting talked. “Don’t say a word! He might be the enemy, for all we know,” said Syaoran’s painting harshly.

“Don’t be silly, Syaoran-kun. He’s the prince of the Sun. Don’t you remember Clow-sama saying that only the prince and princess of the Sun and Moon can activate the two stones? They need the stones to get the keys into this room,” interrupted Sakura’s painting.

Xiao Min nodded her head, “That’s Tranq. I’m supposed to be his protector but I went to be reborn when you two were killed. Sorry Tranq, I forgot all about being your protector when Syaoran and Sakura were killed. About your question, have you forgotten about me being the princess of Earth too? Let me refresh your memories. My mother was the princess of Earth that is also called Terra. She was the younger sister of the king of Earth. She was also the aunt of your blood brother, Prince Endymion. She married my father, the king of Senso and have Syaoran and me. As princess of Earth, she had the abilities of communicating with every living being of the planet. She was the core of Earth. If she died, the whole planet will die with her. As the princess, she will not age. However, she was still vulnerable to illness and mortal wounds. This duty will only be passed down from mother to daughter if the daughter is more powerful than the mother. That’s why I didn’t die. I was reborn with my brother as twins again. However, don’t tell them yet. My real, physical self said that she will send them dreams when everyone met at Hogwarts.”

Travis nodded his head and Serena followed suit. Sakura’s painting smiled at the twins, “Better get your money. They must be worried.” The twins obeyed and said their farewells before leaving the room.


At Vault Two…

“Come, my kawaii Chibi Shinto. Bring out your sword and place it into the bottom hole,” said Eriol, smirking a bit. Syaoran looked at him suspiciously before putting the sword into the hole. To Syaoran’s horror, the sword and the hole shrank. Syaoran took out the small sword, which look like Sakura’s key, except that it was green color, and looked like a sword.

Syaoran gave Eriol his famous death glare and said coldly, “Is this your idea of a joke?” Eriol smiled, “Just said the incantation and it‘ll return to its full size again. This is the incantation: The Kings of Gods’ command. Gods appear from all directions. Gold, Wood, Water, Fire, Earth, Thunder, Wind, Lightning. The new command. Soft Thunder, Spinning Thunder. Obey the command! Release!

Syaoran gave Eriol another glare before putting the key into the new keyhole. Eriol turned to Sakura and said, “Sakura-san, put your key into the middle hole. When I put my key in the top hole, the three of us must turn together. Is that clear?” The two sorcerers nodded their agreement and the three turned together.

The door opened and three different mists appeared. Midnight blue mist, light pink mist and forest-green mists surrounded three dragons. The three sorcerers walked towards the dragons with no hesitations.

They stepped into the room and saw paintings and portraits hanging on the wall. Most of them were of Clow Reed and the two guardians that he created. A few were different. Before either Syaoran or Sakura could take a closer look, Eriol came and led them away saying, “We still have things to buy. Don’t waste the time staring at these paintings. You can see them again next year.”

The dense sorcerers believed Eriol’s words and took the money and leave. For the moment, they forgot the different paintings. The paintings that showed both sorcerers their past lives.