Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ 1st Year At Hogwarts ❯ Chapter 11

[ A - All Readers ]
Title: 1st Year At Hogwarts
By: Yume Li

Disclaimer: I do not own Cardcaptor Sakura, Harry Potter, or Sailor Moon.

Note: All incantations would be in Japanese, except for the Chinese incantations and Hogwarts's spells. When the CCS gang talk to each other, it will be in Japanese unless otherwise stated. By the way, the famous Li Clan had pictures of Clow Reed hanging on the walls. Surnames are put first in Asia, while in Western countries, they are put last.

Summary: The CCS gang and SM gang will meet the HP gang on the train to Hogwarts.

Story: Li Syaoran and his cousin Li Meiling had gone back to Hong Kong for 3 days already. Before they went back, they taught Kinomoto Sakura how to fight in armed and unarmed combat. Sakura decided to train hard in magic, swordsmanship, and martial arts. Harry Potter and company would be in the 5th year, along with some of the new transfer students. Touya's sixth sense was returned to him since Sakura had become stronger. The Kinomoto men also knew everything about the cards and about Eriol Hiiragizawa and the fact that Fujitaka Kinomoto was half of the reincarnation of Clow Reed. The story will follow as closely to the Harry Potter Book 5 as possible. For those who did not read Sailor Moon Universal, Travis Watson was Serena’s younger twin. He was also Sailor Sol and Sailor New Moon. Serena was Sailor Sun and Darien was Sailor Earth.


Outside The Wizard Bank, Gringotts

Eriol spoke up, “Now, we’ll be heading for Madam Malkin’s Robes for All Occasions for all the robes that you’ll need. Then, we’ll go to Flourish and Blotts to get your schoolbooks. If any of you wants any pets or broomsticks, we’ll make a trip to Magical Menagerie and Quality Quidditch Supplies. Lastly, we would go to Ollivanders: Makers of Fine Wands since 382 BC for your wands.”

“I can make everyone’s robes. There’s really no need to buy new robes,” said Tomoyo quietly. Eriol smiled at her, “Demo, Tomoyo-san, if you make the robes yourself, they would be very different from others. It would attract many unwanted attention. You wouldn’t want that to happen, would you?”

Tomoyo sighed and shook her head sadly. Then she brightened up, “Demo, I can still video-taped Sakura-chan at Hogwarts.” Eriol shook his head, “Electronic things don’t work at Hogwarts, Tomoyo-san.” Seeing Tomoyo’s upset face, Eriol continued, “But I can help you make it work at Hogwarts.”

Tomoyo smiled happily, as she handed the video camera to Eriol. Sakura and Syaoran weren’t too happy with the news. ‘Guess we still couldn’t hide from Daidouji’s camera,’ thought Syaoran mournfully. Sakura sighed, ‘Demo, Tomoyo-chan would be quite upset if she couldn’t video-tape me. We just have to bear with it for Tomoyo-chan’s sake.’


A Few Hours Later, Outside Flourish and Blotts

“Eriol-kun, can we rest first? These books are heavy!” said Sakura tiredly. Everybody’s hands were full of books. Even though Eriol had offered to carry some of Tomoyo’s books, he could tell that they were still too heavy for her. “Why don’t we go to Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour? We can rest there for a while and have some ice cream. Magical Menagerie is just across the street from there.” Everybody were too tired to agree or argue, so they followed Eriol to wherever he led them.


Outside Florean Fortescue’s Ice-Cream Parlour

After everybody put down their books on the table, Eriol spoke up, “Why don’t all of you go to the pet shop while I stay here and look after the books?” Everyone, except for Crystal, left. Eriol raised his eyebrow questioningly. “I’m allergic to animals,” said Crystal, in answer to Eriol’s silent question. Eriol nodded his head and motioned for her to sit down and wait for the others.


At Magical Menagerie

The group separated when they stepped into the shop. Serena and Travis went to look at the owls, Tomoyo and Meiling went to see the cats, while Sakura and Syaoran decided to see the newly arrived animals.


At The Owl’s section…

‘Should we get an owl? I doubt Apollo would forgive me if I tried to get him to send letters. After all, he’s my guardian. Not a post owl,’ thought Travis with much humor. Serena giggled as she stroked a white owl with golden eyes, ‘How about this owl? She has eyes of the sun and feathers of the moon.’

Travis grinned, ‘Thou art not only the fairest in the land, thou art also quite poetic, my dear fair sister!’ Serena glared at Travis, ‘When will you grow up? No, don’t answer. I don’t want to know. Let’s just pay for Serenity.’

Travis looked at Serena with amusement, ‘You named an owl after yourself?’ Serena shook her head, ‘I named her after our royal mother Queen Serenity. You’re really silly, Travis. Why would I name an owl after me?’

Travis mock-sighed, ‘Dearest sister, thou hast hurt me to the quick with thy harsh words.’ Serena growled back in response, ‘I’ll hurt you quick if you don’t shut up.’


At The Cats’ section…

“Tomoyo, which animal are you buying?” questioned Meiling curiously as she watched two kittens playing together. The kittens had very unusual colors. The larger kitten was grey in color, although there’s a slight tint of red in its fur. Its eyes were crimson-red in color. Meiling picked up the kitten and stated, “I’ll buy him.”

Tomoyo smiled as she picked up the other smaller kitten, “Then, I’ll buy him. The two kittens won’t be separated that way.” The smaller kitten was purple in color with midnight blue eyes. It really reminded Meiling of Eriol.

“Are you sure that’s really your reason for buying him? Not because he reminds you of Syaoran’s ancestor?” asked Meiling slyly. Tomoyo blushed slightly and wisely chose not to reply. They met up with Serena and Travis at the counter. They paid for the three animals together and returned to the ice-cream shop.


At The Newly Arrived Section…

Sakura and Syaoran were bored. They weren’t sure where to look and had made the mistake of taking up the shop assistant’s offer. The moment the witch opened her mouth, nothing would make her shut up.

Just as the couple was about to slipped away, they happened to see a pair of half-starved young wolves, barely a couple of months old, inside a small cage. The puppies began to yap when they noticed the sorcerers. The witch shook her head when she noticed them staring at the wolves, “My dears, I wouldn’t go near them if I were you. They are quite nasty. Those two bit anyone who came near them and they refused to eat. Same as the pair of phoenixes above them.”

The sorcerers looked up and saw a pair of phoenixes that were in cages too small for them. ‘It’s no wonder they would bite people. If I were to be locked up in that cage, I would probably kill anyone who came near me,’ thought Syaoran as he went forward and let the puppies out of the cage. The puppies licked Syaoran’s face when he bent down to pick them up. He placed them at Sakura’s feet and went to release the phoenixes. Sakura petted the puppies and they licked her hands. She giggled.

The witch was quite astonished at the puppies’ behavior. The two released phoenixes flew around the room briefly and perched on the sorcerers’ shoulders. Then, the two sorcerers went to pay for the four animals and left the shop with everyone’s eyes on them.