Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captor Sakura: The Next Quest ❯ Sakura's Colorful First Day ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Sakura's Colorful First Day

~~~~~Tokyo, Japan~~~~~

"Sakura-chan, Sakura-chan," whispered Mizuno Ami as she gently nudged the sleeping Kinomoto Sakura. It was three days after Sakura, Syaoran, Heero and Ami captured the Magma Card, and it came time for classes to begin. Everyone had compared their class schedules with one another and discovered that they each, with the exception of Sakura, had only one class with nobody else in it. Sakura turned out to have at least one of her new friends in every one of her classes. "Sakura, you don't want to be late to your first day of classes, do you?"

"Hmmm?" moaned Sakura who was just beginning to wake up.

"It's seven o'clock, Sakura-chan. You asked me to make sure you were awake for our class." Ami and Sakura both had Literature together at eight. Except for Syaoran and Heero, who were both enrolled in the same Literature class as Ami and Sakura, nobody else had class until ten so nobody else was awake yet to get Sakura up. "And don't forget, we are supposed to meet Syaoran-kun and Heero-kun for breakfast."

"Hmmm. Arigato Ami-chan," said Sakura who was conscious but still quite sleepy. "What was I thinking, signing up for a morning class?"

Ami giggled at Sakura's complaint. "I'll meet you outside when you are ready," said Ami as she was leaving to finish getting ready herself, now that Sakura was awake.

After Ami left, Sakura yawned as she got out of bed and stretched a little to wake herself up. For the past couple days she had slept in late since she had no particular reason to get up early and was still exhausted from her two encounters with the new Clow Cards. She looked around briefly for Kero before she remembered that he had decided to stay with Eriol since he didn't have early class and Kero didn't want to wake up early if he didn't have to. Sakura yawned again and headed out her door to the bathroom to shower before meeting up with Ami, Heero and Syaoran. After cleaning up, Sakura made her way back to her room to change. The University was a private school and unlike most other Universities, it required the students to wear a school uniform. The girls' uniform was made up of a white mini-skirt and blouse and a dark blue sweater with red trim. There was a long sleeve and a short sleeve sweater to choose from based on the weather, both of which had the school emblem embroidered in the left corner. Overall, the uniform reminded Sakura a lot of the uniform she had to wear back in elementary school in Tomoeda, only without the hat. Sakura chose to wear the long sleeve sweater since it looked cold outside at the moment, but Sakura assumed it would heat up later in the day. Once she was dressed, Sakura grabbed her backpack and headed out to the common room where Ami was waiting. Ami was also wearing the long sleeve sweater version of the school uniform. Ami felt a little uncomfortable in the mini-skirt, as she was not used to wearing them. When Sakura got up to Ami she noticed that she looked a little uncomfortable and asked her what was wrong.

"It's just that, well, I'm not used to wearing mini-skirts," answered Ami as she blushed a little.

"Really?" said a surprised Sakura. "But you're Sailor Mercury outfit is a mini-skirt. Even if you don't wear mini-skirts as your normal clothes, you wear them as Sailor Mercury."

Ami had to think about the point Sakura made. "I guess you are right, Sakura. I just never thought of it that way, since when I'm Sailor Mercury I am usually busy fighting so I don't have time to think about how I am dressed."

"Well, you don't have to worry, Ami-chan. You look beautiful," said Sakura with a smile.

Ami blushed again out of embarrassment from Sakura's compliment. "Arigato Sakura-chan."

The two then left their suite only to find Heero and Syaoran waiting in the hall dressed in their own uniforms. The guys' uniform was also white and dark blue like the girls'. The uniform consisted of white pants, a white shirt, a red tie and a dark blue blazer with the school emblem on the left breast pocket. Unlike the girls, the guys didn't have different variations of their uniform. "Good morning!" cheerfully said Ami and Sakura in unison. Both girls had been spending lots of time lately with the two guys and the two couples were quickly becoming more than friends with each other.

"Good morning, Ami, Sakura," said Syaoran. Since the four had been spending so much time together lately, they had decided to use their given names with each other instead of their formal names.

"Morning," greeted Heero. Neither girl was surprised that Heero had said good morning. Since their encounter with the Magma Card, Sakura and Heero had been spending a lot of time together and she had slowly began to make him more social, at least when she was around.

"How's your back, Heero-kun?" asked Ami who was acting as his own personal physician in regards to the burns he received fighting the Magma Card.

"Completely healed. Arigato Ami-san," replied Heero. Ami nodded, knowing Heero was telling her the truth. Since he had been burned, Ami had been checking to make sure he was healing properly and was astonished to see that he healed at a rate that was at least ten times as quick as a normal person. She had asked Syaoran if it had anything to do with Heero's magical energy, and he had told her he wasn't sure, but wouldn't be surprised. Syaoran and Sakura had been working with Ami and Heero on controlling their magical powers and the two were making quick progress. Nobody had as of yet figured out what type of magical energy Heero had or how his aura had blended with Sakura's, but Syaoran had written home and asked the Li clan elders to do a little research if possible and was still waiting on their response. Syaoran and Heero also spent time sparring together to enhance their fighting abilities as well as spending a little time teaching the girls how to fight without transforming or using their magic.

"I still have trouble accepting how quickly your body heals itself," commented Ami. "It certainly is incredible. You don't even have any scars from the burns." Heero just shrugged, and the group headed out to eat breakfast.

After eating, the four walked to their class. Since all the buildings had been closed when they had toured the campus, the four didn't know what to expect of the lecture hall where they were to have Literature class. Once they had found the correct room the four walked in. Sakura and Ami were visibly surprised, for they had expected the room to be a large lecture hall for this class. However, it turned out that the room was quite small, and instead of a lecture hall it held approximately ten desks with seats for two at each desk. The desks were situated so that there was an area in the center of the classroom that all the desks were facing. Syaoran and Ami sat together at one of the desks in the front row and Sakura and Heero sat at the desk behind them. Heero could see Sakura squirming in her seat a little as she waited for class to begin so he leaned over and whispered, "Nervous, Sakura-san?"

"H-hai. I don't want to embarrass myself on my first day and I was expecting a lot more people to be in this class," responded Sakura in a slightly shaken voice.

"Don't worry, Sakura-san. Everything will be alright. I promise." Heero even gave Sakura one of his half smiles that were more and more often appearing on his handsome face.

"Arigato Heero-kun," responded Sakura who visibly relaxed at seeing Heero's smile. She had decided a while ago that she really liked his smile, even if it wasn't a full smile like most people had.

By eight o'clock all the desks were full and a couple minutes later the professor walked in. "Good morning class. I'm Professor Tachi. Welcome to Modern Literature. In this class we will be pairing off and doing a number of reports on famous writings of this past half century. Please decide amongst yourselves who you would like to work with and let me know. Once you have done that, you may introduce yourselves to the rest of your new classmates and then you may leave."

"Will you be my partner, Syaoran-kun?" Ami asked Syaoran.

"I would be honored, Ami-san," responded Syaoran with a small smirk making Ami giggle. Then Ami and Syaoran turned around to talk with Heero and Sakura.

"Are you two going to work together also?" asked Ami.

"Hai!" stated Sakura, who was happy because Heero had actually asked her to be his partner before she got the chance to ask him. Heero nodded in response to Ami's question.

The four were about to go talk to the teacher and tell him who their partners were, when a tall, fairly good-looking guy walked up to Sakura and took hold of her arm and started dragging her towards the teacher. "Hey! What are you doing!?" asked Sakura, who wanted to know why this guy she didn't know was dragging her away from her friends. Despite her struggling, Sakura was unable to get loose from the strong grip of her rude new classmate.

"I'm allowing you to be my partner," the guy responded with smirk. "I am the most popular guy in school and any freshman would do anything to be my partner. You are the lucky girl I am picking to work with."

"But I'm working with Heero. Please let me go."

"I suggest you do what the girl asks," stated Heero is a menacing voice.

The upper-classman turned towards the new voice that was addressing him. When he saw Heero he laughed at him. "What do you think you can do about it shrimp?"

Heero answered him with action instead of words. With precise accuracy and lighting fast movement, Heero struck a pressure point on the guy's arm forcing his grip on Sakura to release. Because of Heero's quick action, Sakura was caught off balance when the bully let go of her arm, however before she could fall to the ground, Heero caught her around the waist and kept her standing. "You okay?" asked Heero.

"Hai. Arigato Heero-kun," answered Sakura as she gently rubbed her arm where her classmate had been grabbing her.

"Who do you think you are?" asked the now very pissed guy who had grabbed Sakura.

Heero didn't even turn to look at the guy addressing him and instead turned to Sakura once again. "Should we go tell the professor we are going to work together, Sakura-san?"

"H-hai," said a startled Sakura who was expecting Heero to at least look at the guy who was addressing him.

"I don't think so kid. The girl is working with me," again said the guy who grabbed Sakura once again to emphasize his point.

This time Heero did turn to look at the offending person. "I told you before leave her alone. She doesn't want to work with you and I can't believe that anyone in the right mind would. Now just leave her alone." As Heero was finishing his statement his hand shot out again in another lighting fast movement which hit another nerve on the guy's arm, this time a nerve that would cause his entire arm to go numb for at least an hour. "Sorry, Sakura-san. I shouldn't have let that happen."

"It's ok, Heero-kun. What did you do to him?" asked Sakura who could see the guy holding his arm and falling to his knees.

"He'll be fine. I simply struck a nerve that will make him be unable to feel his arm for a couple hours. No permanent damage. Maybe we can make it to the professor this time without being stopped," said Heero jokingly with a grin to Sakura. Sakura giggled at Heero and nodded. She loved it when he smiled at her.

"Are you alright, Sakura-chan?" asked Ami as she and Syaoran walked up to where Sakura and Heero were standing.

"I'm fine," responded Sakura. "Should we go to see the professor now?" Heero, Syaoran and Ami all nodded and the four went to see the professor and told him who they were going to be partnered with. The upper-classman whom Heero disabled could only grimace and watch as Heero and Sakura told the professor that they would be working together. As he sat, holding his arm that he could no longer move, he told himself that Sakura would be his and that he would make Heero sorry for embarrassing him.

The next hour for Ami, Sakura, Syaoran, and Heero passed quickly. They had Physics together and although the class was boring, they didn't run into any trouble like they did in Modern Literature.

When class was over and Heero, Sakura, Syaoran and Ami walked out of the classroom, they found Eriol, Ukyo, Minako, Duo, Ranma and Tomoyo all waiting outside. "Hey everyone!" greeted Sakura happily. "What are all of you doing here?"

"Well, since we all have Freshman Orientation class together, we figured we could meet you guys here and we can all walk to class together," answered Tomoyo. Everyone else nodded agreeing with Tomoyo's statement. Sakura and Ami smiled at the thoughtfulness of the rest of their friends and they, along with Heero and Syaoran, joined the other six and started their walk to class.

The Freshmen Orientation class was a required course for all incoming freshmen and therefore had to be held in the largest lecture hall in the school. The group found enough empty seats so that they could all sit together. Exactly on time, the teacher of the class came in and everyone present was surprised to find that their teacher was the University Chancellor. "Welcome everyone," the Chancellor began. "I like to teach this course myself so that I can get an idea of what the new students at my University are like. From my experiences teaching this class, I have found that there is not enough time for everybody to introduce themselves in one class period, so I have decided that today all the guys will give a brief introduction of themselves, including their name and interests and next week, the girls will introduce themselves."

The introductions started at the front, and Heero, Syaoran and the others were sitting in the middle, so they had a while before it would be their turn to introduce themselves. Halfway through the class, the introductions reached the guys. Ranma was the first to introduce himself to the rest of the freshmen, saying his name and expressing his interest in the Anything Goes Martial Arts Style. Next was Duo, who stated that he enjoyed anything fun. Following Duo was Syaoran who also said he liked martial arts. Heero was next, but his introduction was a little different than everyone else's. While most of the guys in the class had given their name and a short speech about themselves, Heero said only three words; "Heero Yuy. Piloting," and then Heero sat down. Eriol was sitting next to Heero and had expected him to give such an introduction so he quickly stood up and introduced himself before the teacher could ask Heero any questions. During the five guys' introductions, the five girls sitting with them started feeling a little uncomfortable. They had each been spending a lot of time with one of the guys and each felt that their relationships might be going somewhere. However, when the five guys were giving their introductions, the five girls could hear the other girls in the room whispering to each other about how hot the five guys were. Until that moment, the girls hadn't anticipated that there would be any competition for each of their respective guys.

After class, Heero and Tomoyo left the rest of the group since they had class. They didn't have class together at that moment, Heero had Chemistry and Tomoyo had Economics, but they did have class in the same building so they were walking together. "So, Yuy-kun," began Tomoyo once they were out of earshot of the others. "I see you have been spending lots of time with Sakura-chan."

"We are partners for Modern Literature class," responded Heero in his usual monotone voice.

Tomoyo giggled at the fact that Heero wouldn't admit to spending time with Sakura. "He reminds me a lot of Li-kun," thought Tomoyo to herself. "You know, you are allowed to admit that you enjoy spending time with Sakura-chan. I know she has enjoyed spending time with you and I also know that despite the fact that you won't admit it, you have enjoyed spending time with her as well. It's certainly understandable. Sakura-chan has that special quality about her; it's impossible not to like spending time with her. She is just too cute, isn't she?" Heero answered Tomoyo with a strange look and a slight grunt sound, making Tomoyo giggle again as he was still refusing to directly answer her question. "Oh yeah. Before I forget," said Tomoyo, no longer in the joking voice she was using earlier. "The next time you and Sakura-chan go out and capture more new Clow Cards, you better call me! I have already missed two and I am not missing another one!" Heero looked at her with a very peculiar look on his face. But seeing that she was quite serious about not wanting to miss their next card capturing quest, Heero decided to be nice and nodded to her, indicating that he would find some way of informing her the next time a Clow Card appeared. When she saw Heero nod in agreement, Tomoyo became her normal happy self once again and decided at that moment that Heero was good enough for her Sakura-chan and that she was going to do whatever is necessary to make sure they ended up together.

An hour later, Tomoyo emerged from her class, which she had found very boring without any of her new friends present to keep her company, to find Heero waiting outside her classroom for her. Since Heero was a gentleman, despite his cold exterior, he had decided to wait for Tomoyo's class to finish and walk her back to her friends. "How was class, Daidouji-san?"

"Boring," replied Tomoyo with a pout. "I haven't had a class without either Sakura-chan or Meilin-chan in it for a long time and I had nobody to talk to. But, arigato for waiting for me, Yuy-kun." Heero nodded and the two started walking towards the restaurant they had agreed to meet the others at for lunch. After a couple minutes of walking, Heero suddenly stopped. They were still only about halfway to the restaurant where they were supposed to meet the others, so Tomoyo didn't understand why Heero had stopped so suddenly. "Is something wrong?"

"You know how you said you weren't going to miss the next Clow Card?" asked Heero. Tomoyo just nodded, still feeling a little confused. "Well, take out your camera. There is one nearby." Tomoyo's eyes lit up and she hurriedly searched through her bag for her camcorder. "You might not want to be too excited though," continued Heero. "It feels like it is a weak card."

"I'll call Sakura-chan and tell her that there is a card here," said Tomoyo as she started dialing Sakura's cell phone number.

"Don't bother," stated Heero before Tomoyo could finish dialing. "She's already on her way."

"How do you know that?" asked a very surprised Tomoyo as she put her phone back in her bag.

"I can feel her aura," stated Heero as if it was obvious.

A second later, Sakura turned the corner, running at full speed with Ranma right on her heels. Once they reached where Tomoyo and Heero were standing, Tomoyo asked where everyone else was. "Saotome-kun and I wanted to meet you two halfway, so everyone else is still at the restaurant. Then I felt the presence of a Clow Card and started running."

"We know," replied Tomoyo. "Yuy-kun felt it too. I was about to call you, but he also said he could feel your aura coming this way."

"The feeling is coming from this direction," interrupted Heero as he pointed in the direction of the art department building. The four turned and started running towards the art building, with Heero and Sakura in front and Tomoyo behind them videotaping their every move. Ranma was running next to Tomoyo to make sure nothing happened to her while she was filming Heero and Sakura.

When Heero and Sakura reached the art building and opened the door, a quiet "Hoe?" escaped from Sakura's mouth. The noise sounded so cute to Heero that he had to force himself not to laugh to maintain his serious demeanor. Sakura started to blush when she realized what had come out of her mouth. It had been a number of years since she had stopped using the word `hoe' every time something surprised her and she felt a little embarrassed that he childish ways had come back. Heero couldn't blame Sakura for being surprised, for what he saw when he entered the building had surprised him as well, although he didn't show it. They had entered into what looked to be an art gallery in the main hall of the building, but instead of being a tasteful art gallery like it was supposed to be, the entire area was full of many different colors. Not only were the paintings hyper-colored, but the walls, the floor and the ceiling all looked like someone had thrown buckets of paint everywhere. Heero and Sakura stepped into the building and were surprised to find that when the entered the area, they too became multi-colored. Each one looked to each other with surprised looks on their faces and then turned to look at Tomoyo and Ranma as they reached the door.

"What happened, Sakura-chan?" asked Tomoyo when she saw her best friend was made up of about twenty different colors.

"I don't know, Tomoyo-chan," responded Sakura. "We just walked in here and all of a sudden we looked like a piece of abstract art."

"Is this the work of a Clow Card?" asked Ranma as he looked around the multi-colored building from the safety of the doorway. He had no intention of entering the room and looking like a piece of art if he could help it.

"I guess so," answered Sakura with a shrug. "I guess we just have to figure out where the card is centered and then capture it. At least this card feels weak and doesn't seem to be causing any real harm."

"But where could the card be?" asked Tomoyo as she took the opportunity to capture the colorful sight in front of her with her camera.

"It is right over there," stated Heero as he pointed. The other three turned to see where Heero was pointing and were surprised to see that he was pointing at a painting that was still black and white.

"Why didn't that one change color?" wondered Sakura. "Are you sure that is where the Clow Card is, Heero-kun?" Heero just nodded and motioned for her to try and seal it. "Key that Hides the Power of the Stars. Show Your True Self to Me. I, Sakura Command You Under Contract. Release!" Once Sakura's wand was released she walked over to the black and white painting. "I Sakura, Mistress of the Cards Command You. Return to Your True Form. Clow Card!" As Sakura brought her wand down onto the painting, everything in the room changed back to normal colors and in a flash of white light, a new Clow Card appeared in front of Sakura. As she reached her hand out to grab the card, it floated up and away from Sakura and into Heero's hand.

"Huh? Why did the card fly over to Yuy-kun?" asked Tomoyo from behind her camera.

Heero just shrugged and walked over to Sakura and gave her the card. "I guess the Clow Card thought Heero-kun deserved to be its master since he was the one who figured out where it was. By the way, how did you know the card was in that painting?" asked Sakura.

"I just concentrated my energy like you were teaching me. After I did that, it was pretty clear where the Clow Card was centered," answered Heero. "What card is it?" Sakura looked at the card in her hand, surprised that Heero hadn't bothered to look at it when it flew over to him. She couldn't understand why Heero gave her the card without even looking at it when he seemed to be the one that deserved it. "You deserve the card, Sakura-san. I only figured out where it was from the lessons you were giving me."

"How did you know that was what I was thinking?" asked Sakura with wide eyes.

To Sakura's surprise, Heero's usually emotionless face changed and took on one of confusion. "I don't know," answered Heero. "I just knew. I didn't even realize I knew until I answered you."

"You can read Sakura-chan's mind!?" questioned Tomoyo in an excited voice. "That is so cute! And I got it all on tape too!" Tomoyo was beaming with happiness while Heero and Sakura just looked at each other, unsure of what exactly had happened.

Heero shrugged. "Not really. I guess it was just some type of coincidence."

"Well, anyway, it says this is the Color Card. There aren't many places more colorful than an art gallery so I guess I understand why it would want to be here. It also looks like it was created from magic from the Snow Card," commented Sakura as she looked at the card. Similar to the other two new Clow Cards she had captured, the back of this one was black and the picture was the same as the Snow Card. After Sakura had looked at the card, she gave it to Heero so he could look at it more closely. Neither Heero nor Sakura noticed the well hidden aura floating above them as it finished surveying the situation and flew away.

As Heero studied the card, a thought occurred to him. "Since this card doesn't seem to be able to cause much damage and it was so easy to capture, why don't you see if you can control it? You said before that you wanted to know if you could use these new cards but were afraid to call upon the Drain or Magma cards since they were too dangerous."

Sakura took a moment to think about what Heero had suggested. "I guess you're right, Heero-kun. I'll try." Sakura took the Color Card back from Heero and threw it up into the air. "Color!" yelled Sakura as she brought her wand down on the card. However, when Sakura struck the card with her wand, nothing happened. "Huh? It doesn't work," said a surprised Sakura as she picked up the card. "I can't release it."

"It's ok, Sakura-chan. You still looked cute trying," said a smiling Tomoyo.

"T-Tomoyo-chan…" whined Sakura as her face reddened from her best friend's obsession with her cuteness.

"Maybe you have to make it a Sakura Card," suggested Tomoyo.

"Good idea. I'll try that." Sakura raised her wand and once again threw the Color Card into the air. "Card Created by the Magic of Clow. Discard Your Old Form and be Reborn, Under the Name Sakura; Your New Mistress." A bright light came from Sakura's wand as she finished chanting, but the card didn't change. It just continued to float down to Sakura's feet.

"Don't worry about it Kinomoto-san," consoled Ranma when he saw Sakura's face turn into a frown of defeat. "You tried and that's all that matters. We'll figure something out eventually. For now, we should go meet up with everyone else before they start worrying and think we ditched them."

"You're right, Saotome-kun," said Sakura. Sakura then recalled her wand and picked up the Color Card as the four left the building and went to meet up with their friends. Ten minutes later the group met up with the rest of their friends at the restaurant. When they arrived, Eriol was the first to ask what had taken them so long.

"Sakura-chan and Yuy-kun captured another card!" exclaimed Tomoyo happily. "It was so cute! They worked together and caught the Color Card. And I got it all on tape!"

"The Color Card?" asked Duo, who thought it sounded like a silly card.

"Hai," answered Sakura as she sat down. "It didn't do much though and was a pretty easy card to capture. Heero figured out where the card was and then we captured it." Sakura gave the card to Syaoran, since she figured he would want to see it.

"Made from the Snow Card it looks like," commented Syaoran.

"Kinomoto-san also tried to release the card after it was captured," added Ranma, who thought it was an important point and was wondering why nobody had mentioned it yet.

"And what happened?" asked Ami while she looked at the Color Card over Syaoran's shoulder.

"It didn't work," answered Sakura a little sadly. "I couldn't release it."

"Did you try changing it?" asked Eriol. "It looks like these cards have no master yet since there is no magic circle on the back."

"I tried that too," answered Sakura. "But that didn't work either." Sakura dropped her head in sadness, feeling a little disappointed in herself. She soon perked up when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder. She turned her head to see Heero's cobalt blue eyes staring into hers and his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't blame yourself," said Heero quite sincerely. "Nobody expects you to do more than you are capable. From what I can tell you worked really hard at capturing and changing all the cards you have now, so there is no reason to beat yourself up over this. We'll find some way to use these cards. It will just take a little more time." Sakura placed a hand on top of Heero's, and he responded with a smile which succeeded in cheering her up.

Duo just watched in amazement at Heero and Sakura. He had never thought anyone would be able to make Heero act compassionate, gentle, caring - basically human. But somehow, in these past few days, whenever Heero was around Sakura, he turned into a normal person, almost. At times Duo still enjoyed annoying Heero about no longer being the emotionless perfect soldier, but at the moment, he thought it was best not to say anything since Heero's kindness had worked to cheer up Sakura and he didn't want to do anything to make Sakura depressed again. "Well, now that you are finally here," Duo said in a fun and carefree tone of voice, "can we order? Some of us have class soon and want to get some food in our stomachs before we go and learn." Everyone looked up when Duo spoke and with the exception of Heero and Syaoran, they all laughed at the joking Gundam pilot.

"By the way, Yuy," interrupted Syaoran. "The four of us were planning on trying out for the school soccer team. You want to try too? Maxwell says you are good at sports and from what I can tell from our sparring matches you are competitive and very athletic as well." Heero shrugged and said sure and then the ten teens ordered their food.

The rest of the day went by without incident. Each person had scattered classes and breaks together, except for Biology which everyone was enrolled in except for Heero and Sakura. The biology teacher announced in class that there would be a three day weekend trip to the natural wildlife preserve where the class would be studying the behaviors of certain animals and plants. That meant in a few weeks, the only ones that would be left on campus would be Heero and Sakura.