Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captor Sakura: The Next Quest ❯ Sakura and Heero and the Key ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4: Sakura and Heero and the Key

~~~~~Tokyo, Japan~~~~~

"Heero!" yelled Duo Maxwell as he ran three steps behind and ten feet to the right of Heero Yuy. Heero briefly looked over his shoulder and then made a sudden stop and flipped the soccer ball behind his back directly into the path of his fellow Gundam pilot. Duo smoothly got control of the ball and because of Heero's quick move had no defenders in his path. Once he was within shooting distance of the goal, he faked left, making the goalie dive to where he thought Duo was shooting. While his right foot was pretending to shoot to the left, his left foot swept over and he kicked the ball straight up in the air. He then ducked out of the way of a flying Li Syaoran, who jumped up and did a flip and kicked the ball while upside down straight into the right corner of the goal. "Nice shot Li," commented Duo as he came over and gave Syaoran a high five.

On the other end of the field, Saotome Ranma and Hiiragizawa Eriol were making quick work of the defense, passing and weaving between all the defenders on the field. Once they had cleared all the defenders, Eriol kicked the ball right in front of the goal, but before the goalie could reach the ball and grab it, Ranma flew in from out of nowhere and headed the ball past the goalie and into the back of the net. "Nice pass, Hiiragizawa."

"Excellent shot, Saotome. It seems we make a pretty good team," Eriol joked as they walked towards the center of the field where the coach was waiting.

"Great job you two," said the coach as Ranma and Eriol reached the rest of the team. "You guys too; Yuy, Li, and Maxwell. In all the years I have been coaching, I have never seen five guys as talented as you that hadn't been recruited. I may have to replace the starters with you five." The coach then turned to face the entire group of students who were trying to make the soccer team. "Alright everybody, that is the end of try outs. I will let you know if you make the team within the next week, and for those of you who don't make it, I am sorry and good luck again next year." The students all began to walk back to the locker room to shower and change after the exhausting workout. "Li, Yuy, Maxwell, Hiiragizawa, Saotome. Would you five stay behind for the regular practice? You will be on the team for sure, so I wanted you to meet the other players and if you aren't too worn out to play in the scrimmage with them as well." The five nodded and went to the bench for a breather and a drink.

"So do you know any of the returning players on the team?" asked Duo to no one in particular.

"Nope," answered Syaoran. "But I've heard they have a good team. The new captain, who is now a senior is supposed to be one of the best in the league."

The guys talked for the next ten minutes until the returning players started to arrive. The five freshmen introduced themselves to the rest of the team as they arrived and all the players seemed friendly enough to the newcomers. The last to arrive was the new captain of the team. When he arrived, the team introduced him as Katsaguri Tohru. The first person Tohru spotted was Heero. "You!" he screamed at Heero. "What the hell are you doing here!?"

Heero turned towards the captain, but didn't say anything. He just looked at him with his normal intense gaze. "You know this guy, Yuy?" asked Ranma.

"He's in our Modern Literature class," responded Syaoran who was staring at the guy with an intensity that was equal to that of Heero. "He's the guy that grabbed Sakura on our first day of class." That comment made the other three freshmen also look accusingly at the new captain. Each one of them had grown to like Sakura a whole lot and didn't like that this guy had hurt her before.

"Alright. That's enough," interrupted the coach. "All of you run some laps to warm up. We are going to have two half-field scrimmages."

"Hey Coach," said Tohru. "How about four of the starters and I take on these new guys in one of the scrimmages. I'd like to see if they are any good."

"Good idea, Katsaguri. It'll give me a chance to see if they are as good as I think," responded the coach. Tohru then left to warm up with a smile on his face because of the prospect of embarrassing Heero and the others in front of the coach. After a few minutes of warming up, the team was ready to play. "Alright," announced the coach. "We will have two scrimmages of five on five. Yohana will be the goalie for the game on the far side of the field, and Tanaka will be the goalie on this side of the field. The teams will be, Baizu, Junya, Koei, Miyazaki, and Suzuki versus Hideyuki, Kunio, Raijin, Tomina, and Yasuyoshi. They will be playing on the far side of the field. On this side will be Fukunaga, Hajime, Murase, Shinji, and Katsaguri. They will be playing against Yuy, Li, Hiiragizawa, Maxwell, and Saotome; our newest team members. Now let's get started."

The players all went to their assigned field and began the scrimmages. "Take ball," stated Tohru. "It is time to put you in your place and show you just how useless your feeble soccer skills really are."

All the guys just shrugged and moved to start with the ball. Eriol started with the ball and passed it in to Duo. As three defenders closed in on Duo, he popped the ball up in the air and headed it over the heads of the converging players and over to Syaoran. Syaoran dribbled up field with Ranma on his right, Heero on his left, and two defenders chasing after him. One more defender was in front of Syaoran, and Tohru was running parallel between Syaoran and Heero. As the defender in front of Syaoran reached him and made a swipe at the ball, Syaoran faked left towards Heero and then flipped the ball right in front of Ranma. Ranma made eye contact with Heero, who still had Tohru staying in front of him to keep him from touching the ball. Heero and Ranma made subtle motions to one another indicating their plan and then Ranma kicked the ball towards the goal, right above the head of Katsaguri Tohru. Tohru grinned to himself thinking he had an easy steal, when suddenly Heero jumped above his head and did a flip, kicking the ball into the back of the net past the completely unsuspecting Tanaka.

"I thought you said something about putting us in our place," said Ranma with a grin. "You guys are going to have to do better if you want to beat us." This got Tohru extremely angry. He was not going to let these freshmen embarrass him and his team. Murase started with the ball and passed it in to Tohru. Tohru then dribbled the ball up field towards the goal. Meanwhile, Heero motioned for everyone to back off so that he could take Katsaguri on, one on one. Tohru then picked up speed when he saw that only Heero was between him and the goal. Once he got to within a foot of Heero, he did his favorite fake, a move that worked every time at faking out the defender. Unfortunately, Tohru had never faced anyone like Heero before, for Heero didn't bite at all. He watched where Tohru moved the ball, and in the midst of his move to fake out Heero, he jumped in and cleanly stole the ball away. Tohru didn't even notice the ball was missing at first and continued to dribble up field. A moment later, when he noticed the ball was no longer in front of him, he turned around to see Heero standing still with the ball under one foot. Heero's taunt got Tohru even more pissed, and he motioned for Heero to come at him. Heero accepted the challenge and dribbled straight at Tohru. When he reached him, Heero held the ball with both his feet and did a flip straight over Tohru's head, landing smoothly behind him. Still with complete control of the ball, Heero flipped the ball up and jumped sideways and kicked the ball past the goalie into the corner of the goal. He then stood up and looked back at Tohru with his customary intense stare. Heero then heard clapping coming from the sideline somewhere. Unsure of who could be clapping he looked towards the sound and was surprised to find Sakura, Minako, Ami, Ukyo and Tomoyo all there clapping.

"That was amazing Heero-kun!" yelled Sakura from the sidelines. Syaoran, Eriol, Ranma, and Duo then jogged up to where Heero was standing and each gave him a pat on the back and said nice shot.

"Your turn again," chided Eriol as he looked towards the five returning stars of the soccer team. "Why don't you guys try and get a shot off this time." That comment got the other five pissed which made Eriol grin and Duo and Ranma laugh. The rest of the scrimmage went along in much the same way as the first few possessions. Heero and the others would easily steal the ball from the other players on their passes or when they were trying to dribble past them. Once on offense, the freshmen made it seem as if there were no defenders on the field. They maneuvered around with expert precision in their passing and shots, and could easily blow past any of the defenders when they chose to do so. In the end, Heero, Eriol, Syaoran, Duo and Ranma kept the upper-classmen from getting off even a single clean shot at the goal, while on the offensive end they didn't miss a single opportunity to score.

"Alright everybody," yelled the coach to get the attention of all the players. "That's the end of today's practice. Hiiragizawa, Saotome, Li, Yuy, and Maxwell are all as of now officially on the team. I will announce the starters at tomorrow night's practice. Great job today, everyone. Now get cleaned up and get some rest. I'll see you all tomorrow at 7:00 pm sharp!"

As everyone started to leave, the guys grouped up and started walking together towards the locker room. When they were halfway across the field, they noticed Sakura, Ami, Minako, Tomoyo, and Ukyo running up to greet them. "You were great, Heero-kun!" beamed Sakura as she came running up and gave Heero a tight hug. "In fact, all of you were great. I can't wait to watch you guys play in the games this year!"

"Well, hello again sweetheart," said Katsaguri Tohru as he walked up to where Heero, Sakura and the others were standing. "Don't I get a hug," he said to Sakura. "How about you forget about that loser and come with me."

Sakura hid behind Heero for protection when she saw who was addressing her. "Why don't you just leave her alone, Katsaguri," stated Heero as he kept a protective arm around Sakura's waist. "Or have you not had enough embarrassment for one day."

Tohru began to get angry at Heero's remark, but quickly calmed down and shrugged. "You're not worth my time, shrimp. And you sweetheart, you will soon see that you are much better off with me than with Yuy." Tohru then laughed and walked away.

"What a jerk," stated Minako as she watched Tohru walk away.

"Forget about him," said Duo as he walked up next to Minako. "He's not worth the effort. Besides, I've heard he is the starting forward, but after seeing how easily we made a chump out of him and his buddies, I think the coach just might be replacing him with one of us. Anyway, what do you say we go get something to eat?"

"Sounds good," responded Minako with a smile. "The rest of you want to join us?"

"I'd be delighted," answered Eriol. Ukyo, Ranma and Tomoyo also agreed to go.

"I'm sorry," said Sakura with a frown. "We can't go. We have to go work on our first Modern Literature project." Heero nodded that Sakura was right, and Ami and Syaoran informed everyone that they too had to work on their Modern Literature assignment.

"Oh well. That's too bad," said Tomoyo. "Maybe next time Sakura-chan."

"Don't forget, Sakura-san," added Minako. "We have cheerleading try-outs in two hours."

"Cheerleading try-outs?" inquired Duo.

"Hai," answered Minako. "I was a cheerleader all through high school and Sakura-san has been doing cheerleading since elementary school. Besides, we knew all of you guys would make the team so this was a perfect excuse to go with the team to the games."

"I can't wait to see you in a cheerleading outfit, Minako-san," Duo joked with a grin. He was rewarded with a playful elbow to the stomach by Minako. "Anyway, we better get going if we want to leave enough time for Kinomoto-san and Minako-san to get back for cheerleading." Everyone nodded and then Duo, Minako, Eriol, Ukyo, Ranma, and Tomoyo all left to go eat while Sakura, Ami, Heero, and Syaoran left to do their Modern Literature.

Later that day, Heero was alone in his suite working on his Math homework. Everyone else, except Sakura and Minako who hadn't come back yet from cheerleading try-outs, had gone to the library to do research for their Biology project. They had invited Heero to go with them, but he had declined, saying he had to stay to do computer work. While his excuse wasn't entirely false since he did have work for Computer class, his main reason for staying was he wanted to wait for Sakura to get back. Heero sat back in his chair, visualizing the emerald eyed wonder that he had begun to care quite deeply about. He couldn't explain the feeling, not even to himself, but he just felt drawn to the girl and whenever they were together he just felt complete. As Heero's mind began to wander, something which rarely happened to him, Sakura suddenly burst into the room. Sakura's unexpected entry mixed with Heero's wandering mind resulted in the Gundam pilot being uncharacteristically startled. Sakura didn't seem to notice Heero's surprise as she bounded up to where he was sitting with a glorious smile on her face.

"I made the cheerleading squad!" exclaimed Sakura very happily. "Minako-san made the team too. And all the girls on the squad were so nice to us too."

"Congratulations Sakura-san," answered Heero after recovering from the surprise of Sakura rushing into the room. "I had no doubt that you would make the team." Sakura smiled at Heero for the compliment. "How did you know I was in here anyway?"

"Oh. Ami-chan left a note for us saying that everyone was at the library except you. So I decided to come over so I could tell you I made the squad." Sakura paused and gave Heero another smile. "That and I also felt your aura, so I knew you were here." Heero felt a little embarrassed that Sakura had pinpointed him by his aura while he had been so spaced out that he hadn't even noticed hers. "Anyway, Minako-san is going to go to the library and meet up with everybody since she has to do the same Biology assignment. What have you been doing?"

"I was working on the Math assignment," said Heero as he motioned towards the papers and books on his desk. Heero watched Sakura's eyes drop and her shoulders slump. "Oh, I almost forgot how much you said you hated math. Would you like some help? I've already learned all this stuff before so maybe I can be of assistance."

"Really? Arigato Heero-kun!" exclaimed Sakura as her eyes lit up again. She then wrapped her arms around Heero's neck and gave him an awkward hug since he was still sitting down.

"Do you want to start in a half hour?" asked Heero after Sakura let go of him. "That'll give you some time to get relaxed from cheerleading. We can do the Math and then work on that Computers class assignment if you haven't done it yet. Or, if you are hungry we can go get something to eat and bring it back here before we start."

"Food sounds good. I haven't eaten since this morning and I'm really hungry. Let me go shower and change and I'll be back in a bit." Sakura then left Heero's room to get cleaned up.

When Sakura came back into Heero's room she was wearing a pair of white pants and a long sleeve blue shirt. "So where do you want to go eat?" asked Sakura as she walked into the room.

"Everyone said that the sushi place they went to earlier was good. They also have pre-made sushi to go, so you want to try that? It's a little far though and I let Duo borrow my car to go to the library, so if you don't want to walk we can go somewhere else."

"No, that's okay. I like walking around outside at night. It is always nice to look up at the sky and see the stars." Heero had to agree with that statement. He always liked to look up at the sky and into space. The couple left the suite and headed outside toward the restaurant. Once outdoors, Sakura grabbed onto Heero's arm and rested her head against the side of his shoulder as she stared up at the sky. It was a beautiful and clear night sky that was midnight blue in color and held a countless number of shining stars. "It is really pretty out. Don't you think so, Heero-kun?"

"Almost as beautiful as you," responded Heero with a smile. Sakura blushed at the compliment, but liked that Heero thought she was pretty. Heero had been a little surprised at himself for saying that Sakura was beautiful, but didn't think too much about it since Sakura still looked happy. He then placed his arm around her waist and pulled her slightly closer to him while she rested against his side. Sakura was startled that Heero had placed his arm around her. As well as she could remember, it was the first time that Heero had initiated any type of physical contact with her, or with anyone for that matter. This made her feel even happier and continued to stare at the stars from Heero's side with a brilliant smile on her face.

When they were about half way to the restaurant, Heero and Sakura came to a small clearing with a large tree standing alone. The two were still star-gazing together and didn't notice the tree shimmer slightly in the moonlight. Although they didn't see the tree, they did feel the power that it emanated. It wasn't too strong, but it was noticeable to the two magicians. They both looked to one another for conformation that there was a magical presence nearby and when they determined that it couldn't be a coincidence that they both felt the same power, they started walking toward the tree. When they reached the tree, the magic suddenly flared up again, and before the couple could react, a huge stone wall had appeared between the two of them. Taken a little by surprise, Heero stood still looking curiously at the wall which had come out of nowhere. However, his training didn't allow him to gawk too long so he began to run along-side the wall, looking for the end so he could find Sakura. It didn't take him long to realize that the wall had formed a circle around the tree, trapping Sakura inside.

"Heero!" heard Heero from inside the wall. "I'm trapped in here."

"I noticed that," responded Heero in a composed voice, hoping to calm down Sakura and keep her from panicking. "Can you use the Fly Card and go over the top of the wall?" asked Heero as he remember seeing it in the deck of Clow Cards Sakura carried with her.

"I'll try. Key that Hides the Power of the Stars. Show Your True Self to Me. I, Sakura-." In the middle of Sakura's incantation to release her Star Wand, her key suddenly disappeared and her magical circle vanished. "Heero-kun!" yelled Sakura who was now getting worried. "My key that holds the Star Wand disappeared!"

Heero turned his head to his right, towards where Sakura's voice was coming from on the other side of the wall, and saw that Sakura's pendant had suddenly appeared on the ground, outside the wall. "Your pendant just appeared out here," responded Heero. "Let me throw it over the wall back to you." Heero went and picked up the hidden wand, realizing that this was the first time he had touched the mystical item. Heero could feel the power coming from the Key of Star. For some reason, the power felt very familiar to him. However, he just shrugged off the feeling, deciding to worry about it later when he had more time. Heero threw the Key of Star up and in an arc that should have cleared the top of the wall by a good distance. However, Heero hadn't been counting on the wall growing to twice its height, making the Key bounce off the side of the wall and back down to Heero. Heero still thought he could make the throw over the top of the newly heightened wall, so he tried once again. Unfortunately, the same result happened again. As the Key reached a height which would have cleared the wall, it suddenly grew taller, making the Key strike the wall and fall back to Heero. "Sakura-san," said Heero through the wall. "The wall keeps growing higher when I try to throw the Key over it. I don't know how to get it to you."

"What should we do, Heero-kun?" asked Sakura who was now extremely worried.

"Don't panic, Sakura-san. We'll figure something out." Heero stood still holding the Star Key in his hand while looking up at the wall. From where he stood, he didn't know if he could get to Sakura. Heero thought to call the others, but when he reached for his phone, he found that it was no longer in his pocket. "Sakura-san. Do you have your phone?"

"Huh? That's a great idea, Heero-kun. I'll just call Syaoran-kun and see if he or Eriol-kun can get me out of here." Sakura reached for her phone, when that too suddenly disappeared. "Oh no! Heero-kun, my phone just disappeared."

"Hmm. Mine is gone too." Heero though of possibly going to the library, but didn't think leaving Sakura alone was a good idea. He continued to stand and think of ways to get Sakura out from behind the wall when a thought came to him. He looked down in his hand at the Key of Star, still feeling that the magic being emanated from it felt very familiar. He thought back to when Sakura was releasing the wand from inside her pendant and noticed that the feeling he got when Sakura was releasing the Star Wand was the same as the feeling he had at that same moment. Heero concentrated his magical energy on the Key of Star when abruptly a magic circle formed underneath him. It wasn't quite the same as Sakura's magic circle with the star in the center and the sun and moon on each side. Heero's magic circle instead had a star on each side, with a planet in the center. If anyone had been there to see it, it would look like Heero didn't even notice that there was a magic circle underneath him. "Key that Hides the Power of Space. Show Your True Self to Me. I, Heero Command You Under Contract. Release!" A bright light illuminated the entire area, originating from where Heero was standing. The light source was Sakura's pendant which Heero had released with his own power. The resulting item was no longer the Star Wand, but instead a sword. The sword was of a fencing style, very thin and flexible, but strong. The handle was gold with a yin-yang at the base. Heero was still in a partial trance state and so wasn't thinking about how he had managed to release the Star Wand into his own magical item. Heero took his new sword and slashed down into the wall surrounding Sakura. His magical item made a clean cut straight through the wall, leaving a clean diagonal cut in the wall. Heero then pointed the sword straight out in front of him, and a number of beams of energy flew out in each direction. Heero then raised the sword above his head in a motion that would have made most believe he would strike at the wall again. However, instead of bringing the sword down in another cut into the wall in front of him, Heero chanted. "I Heero, Master of the Cards Command You. Return to Your True Form. Clow Card!" In a brilliant flash of light the wall disappeared and energy waves began to flow towards the tip of Heero's new sword. Elsewhere, more energy waves started flying towards the tip of the sword, although it would have been hard to determine exactly where from. After all the energy waves had gathered together, two cards appeared at the tip of Heero's sword and floated down into his hand. Heero took the cards and put them into his pocket without bothering to look at them and ran over to Sakura. Sakura was unsure of what had happened so she was just standing in place a little stunned. When Heero arrived she asked him what happened. Heero shrugged, since he really didn't know what was going on, but showed Sakura his newly formed Sword of Space. Sakura took hold of the sword and gasped.

"This feels like my Star Wand."

"Hai. It was created from your pendant. I didn't know what else to do, so I just concentrated my energy and this is what resulted." Heero took the sword back and then concentrated his magical energy again. This time the sword turned into energy and transformed back into a pendant. However, when Heero opened up his hand, instead of the single Key of Star, there were two different pendants. Sakura's normal pendant was still there in Heero's hand, but along with it was another key pendant. This one however, didn't have a star at the end of it, but instead had the same yin-yang as on the base of the sword that Heero had created. Sakura picked up her own Key of Star out of Heero's hand, and looked at both it and the new Key Heero held. She had no idea what to make of the second Key, so she decided to leave it alone until she could ask Kero and Eriol about it.

"So what was the card?" asked Sakura. Heero took the cards out of his pocket and handed them to Sakura. She was a little startled that Heero had handed her two cards, not just one. "There were two Clow Cards?"

"It looks like it. So what cards are they?" asked Heero.

"The Wall Card and the Remove Card. I guess that makes sense. The Wall Card was fairly obvious and I guess it was this Remove Card that was responsible for our missing phones and the Key of Star being transported out here." Sakura then thought about what she was saying and something else struck her. "Where do you think our phones went anyway?" Heero was caught a little off guard by the question. It hadn't even occurred to him that his phone might have been transported somewhere, not erased from existence.

"I'm really not sure where they could have gone. Truthfully, I'm a little more concerned by how this new Key was made," answered Heero as he looked at the newly formed Key of Space in his hand. "I can always get you a new phone if you need it, but I don't even know how I knew the correct incantation to release the Key. How did you know what to do when you first started this Card Capturing quest?" Heero asked Sakura.

"Well," answered Sakura while deep in thought trying to remember exactly what happened so many years ago. "I did have Kero-chan to guide me when I was first starting, but as for the incantations and everything, I just sort of naturally knew them already. I assume it was the same with you, Heero-kun. Although, I also have no idea how the Key of Star duplicated and created this new Key. Do you know what power your Key holds?"

"I believe it holds the power of Space," Heero answered. He held out the pendant in front of Sakura, motioning for her to take it and take a look. Sakura picked up Heero's Key of Space and concentrated her magical energy in an attempt to discover if it possessed the same type, and same amount of power as her Key of Star. As she expected, Heero's Key held the same amount of power as her own Key, although the type of power was slightly different. She hadn't expected it to feel exactly the same as her own Key since it did hold a different power, and not the Power of the Stars. "Did you still want to go get some food?" Heero asked when he noticed that they had lost a lot of time capturing the Wall Card and Remove Card.

Sakura looked up at Heero, having completely forgotten about getting food. Before she could answer though, he stomach answered for her by making a slight rumbling noise indicating that she was still hungry. Sakura blushed at her stomach's answer and even more so when Heero laughed slightly at her. Unexpectedly, Heero took Sakura by the shoulders and gave her a gently hug, making Sakura smile and feel very comfortable. "I guess you would like to go get some food," Heero said quietly. "Ready to go?" Sakura smiled at Heero and said yes and the couple walked towards the restaurant once again with Sakura hanging onto Heero's arm.

A few hours later found Heero and Sakura back in Heero's room working on their math homework. The couple had not run into any problems, at least not in a magical sense, since they had fought the Wall and Remove Cards. At the moment, the two were sitting alone together at Heero's small desk provided by the school. They had quickly finished their Computer Class assignment and were now working on Math. This assignment was not going very quickly since Sakura was having a number of problems with the homework. Heero was helping her, which was why they were sitting so close together, and as a result Sakura was slowly but surely learning the material. Previously that night, Heero and Sakura had come back form the restaurant and ate out in the common room of the guys' suite. They had even brought back some pudding for Kero which made him quite happy. Kero had been complaining a lot recently because he no longer had a video game system to keep him occupied while Sakura was out and wasn't allowed to leave the dorm since it was so crowded around and it would be too easy for him to be seen. To keep Kero occupied while he and Sakura studied, Heero had built Kero an extraordinarily advanced hand-held video game system from technology used on his Gundam. The system had buttons that were small enough and close enough together so that Kero could play without reverting to his original form. Heero had programmed five different games into the small system so he figured it should serve to amuse Kero for a good portion of time. Heero and Sakura had also asked Kero about Heero's new Key. Unfortunately Kero had no idea how the Key had duplicated. He did ask Heero to release his new sword, which Heero did. Afterwards, Kero had mentioned that it definitely was magic related to Clow. He had noticed that Heero's chant and magic circle were both different form Sakura's chant and circle and from Clow's chant and circle. That meant Heero's new Space Sword did feed off his own power so there was no question it was a different Key than Sakura's. When they had determined there really wasn't anything only the three of them would be able to figure out, Sakura and Heero left to work and Kero went to play his new video game. What Kero didn't tell Heero and Sakura was that Clow had told him and Yue about a legend that went along with the creation of the Clow Cards. This legend was that once the Mistress/Master met their true soul mate, a new power would be born and with it a new and immeasurable danger to the entire planet. Kero really wished Yue was there at that moment because he had a great fear that these two were going to be the catalyst for the world's greatest threat and were also the only ones with the power to conquer it.