Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Maison Ikkoku Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Unpredictable Love ❯ The Cool Guy ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unpredictable Love

By: Misumi Kanegawa

Disclaimer: I don't own anything I didn't make up… R&R PLS!

Chapter 1: The Cool Guy

Todai High…

"Good morning, Yuki" A tall, brown haired girl entered the classroom. "Good morning, Isumi" she replied, ruffling her best friend's short hair. "Quit it!" Isumi exclaimed, poking her as she laughed.

Recess time…

"I've never want to see another math equation again!" Yuki sighed as she and Isumi entered the cafeteria. "Aww, c'mon! It wasn't all that bad… besides, I like Math!" Isumi says while paying for her food. "Well, good for you!" Yuki said, sarcastically, bringing her food to one of the available tables. "Hey! Don't worry! You passed Math during the 1st quarter exam, remember?" Isumi replied, munching her sandwich. "Yeah! By 2 percent!" Yuki exclaimed, crossing her arms, "Just admit it, I stink at Math!" "No you don't" Isumi replied, finishing her sandwich as a tall, brown-haired guy passed their table. Isumi stopped and quickly turned to stare at the guy who passed them. "What?" Yuki mumbled, looking at Isumi who's head was turned against her.

Yuki looked around. She saw most of the other girls staring at one direction; the same direction to which Isumi's head was turned. "Weird…" Yuki thought as she finished her lunch.

"Did you see him?!" Isumi cried, dreamy-eyed as they entered their next classroom. "Huh? Who?" Yuki asked in confusion as she got to her seat. "Him! You know… Takeshi!" she exclaimed as she sat down beside her. "Takeshi? Takeshi who?" Yuki asked, looking confused. "Don't you know anything?" Isumi sighed in disbelief, "Takeshi Takamoto from Section 24. He's 5'4 ft. and has brown hair, not reaching the eyebrows like what our fat principal keeps on reminding us over and over again. And his eyes, his dark blue eyes! Oh! He's so cute!!!"

Yuki moved her chair away from Isumi's and sighed in disgust. "What's wrong with you?! How could you know all that stuff?! Are you his mother or something?! You're so weird, man!" "I'm not weird; ask any other girl, they'll tell you the same beautiful description about him!" Isumi sighed, all dreamy-eyed again. "Whatever, Isumi," Yuki said, rolling her eyes, "As far as I'm concerned, I don't care about some stupid Takeshi guy, or whoever he is!" Isumi snapped quickly, "He's not stupid! He's cute, smart, lovable-" "Whatever, Isumi…"

Physical Education…

"Hmph, I hate P.E. It's so exhausting," Yuki grumbled as she changed into her P.E. uniform, "And I hate these shorts! They look so weird! They make me look fat!" Yuki glanced at Isumi, who with the other girls, were staring out of the changing room door. "Okay, this is getting ridiculous!" Yuki snapped angrily as she pushed her way through the crowd to get to Isumi. "Hey! Have you even heard a word I've said-" "Shh! He's here!" "Who's here?" Yuki asked in confusion as the girls who crowded around her started to scream. Yuki covered her ears and scanned the student-filled gym.

There, she saw a tall, brown-haired guy with his P.E. uniform on being follwed by a long line of girls, screaming and calling out his name. Yuki rolled her eyes and sighed, "That's the guy? He looks so weird."

That's the end of this chapter… Can I have a review please?! Thanks!!!