Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Maison Ikkoku Fan Fiction / Marmalade Boy Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Gatekeepers Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Unpredictable Love ❯ Detention ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Unpredictable Love

By: Misumi Kanegawa

Disclaimer: I don't own anything I didn't make up… R&R PLS!

Chapter 2: Detention

"So, he's the guy you're telling me?!" Yuki exclaimed as they lined up for their stretching, "He looks so mean and rude!!! He also looks like a snob by the look on his face minutes ago!" "What are you talking about?! He's the greatest guy that ever came here!" Isumi argued as they did some jumping jacks. "Yeah, right?!" Yuki sarcastically said, putting her hands on her hips, "I don't even think he gives a damn to any girl here, not even you!!! I mean, look at him! He hates girls!!!" "No he doesn't?! Just because the most popular guy in school doesn't know you or even notice you, doesn't mean you have to hate him you know!" Isumi exclaimed in disbelief, "I don't even know why you hate the most gorgeous guy in school?!"

All of a sudden, they heard someone blow a whistle. Isumi and Yuki looked up to see an angry gym teacher holding detention forms. "Out of my class!!! NOW!!!" he exclaimed, diving them both detention forms. "Yes Mr. Tsukushi."

As they stepped out the gym, they heard girls scream again. "Ugh! If this is about that Takeshi guy again, I'm-" Yuki grumbled, clenching her fist as Isumi suddenly cried, "Ahh!!! They're having a basketball game!!! We must see it!!! Takeshi's playing!!!" Isumi headed for the entrance to the gym as Yuki blocked her way.

"What's wrong with you?! You're gonna land us in double detention!!!" Yuki exclaimed, pulling her away from the gym. "But-But I'm his biggest fan! I have to watch him kick everyone's butt out there!!!" Isumi cried, breaking free from Yuki's grip. Isumi ran in the gym followed by Yuki.

When Yuki found Isumi screaming for Takeshi with the other girls, she pulled her aside and said, "You're crazy, man! If that scary gym teacher of ours finds us-" "Oh… but the scary gym teacher did find you!"

Isumi and Yuki turned around to see Mr. Tsukushi's red angry face staring at them. He gave Isumi a detention slip and two for Yuki. "But… But… triple detention?!" Yuki exclaimed, looking at her detention slips in horror, "You can't give me these?! You can't give me three detention slips?!" "Oh yes I can! Because I already did!" he replied, grabbing Isumi and Yuki's wrist and hauling them out the gym, "Now it's the principal's office for you!" "But why do I get three detention slips?!" "Well… Once is for disrupting my class, the second one is for disobeying me… and the last one is for calling me A SCARY GYM TEACHER!" he spat at her as he dragged them both to the principal's office.

Principal's office…

"I'm on ball duty?!" Isumi gasped as she quickly grabbed the principal's hand and smiled widely, "Oh thank you sir! It's such an honor to do ball duty!" "Eherm… uh…yes, of course" he said eyeing Isumi's dreamy-eyed expression. "Um… uh… how about me, sir?" Yuki mumbled softly as the principal faced her. "Yes, ah… let's see… Cleaning duty for a week" the principal replied, "Down the hallways… you can begin after school, both of you." He swiveled his chair around and gestured them to leave.

When they left the office, Isumi suddenly began shrieking, "Ahh!!! Ball duty for a week!!! I get a chance to see Takeshi for one whole week!!!" "Shut up already, will you?!" Yuki angrily said as she walked away from Isumi. "Hey! What's wrong?" asked Isumi as she ran after her. "Nothing's wrong," Yuki angrily said, "Except for the fact that a guy named Takeshi, who I don't even know, has just destroyed my life!" "Aww… don't talk like that, he didn't do anything wrong ya know…"

All of a sudden, the lunch bell rang. "Oh my gosh!" Yuki exclaimed as she started to run for the gym. "Hey! Why are you heading that direction?! I thought you hate Takeshi?" Isumi hollered after her. "I do hate him! I just forgot my clothes in the changing room! I'm still in my P.E. uniform!"

Isumi looked questioningly at the retreating figure then at herself as she suddenly turned stone-faced. Isumi ran after Yuki, yelling, "Yuki!!! How come you never told me I was still in my gym clothes?!"

Gym…

"My goodness! I won't be able to eat my lunch!!!" Yuki exclaimed, skipping out the girl's changing room with one shoe in her hand and bag in another. She put her shoe on her foot saying, "Why does this all happen to me?!"

All of a sudden, a tall guy with sandy blonde hair turned from a corner and bumped into Yuki. "Ouch!" Yuki and the guy fell on their butts.

"Yuki?!" he exclaimed as he helped her up to her feet, "I'm really sorry… I didn't mean to bump into you" "Um… It's alright, Shinji… I'm fine…" Yuki replied, brushing dust of her clothes, "Sorry about that… I was just in a hurry to go to lunch…" "You won't reach the cafeteria in time…" "I know… I know…" Yuki sighed as Shinji suddenly held out a small, red, plastic container wrapped in a black bandana. "Want to share my lunch?" "Uh… well… uh…um…" Yuki said, blushing as Shinji took her hand and led her to a nearby bench.

"Here…" he said, giving her a sub. "But… wait… Isn't this a bit too much?" Yuki asked, blushing as she shoved the sub back to him. "No… take it…" he replied, giving it back to her, "I've got an extra one…"

Yuki looked at him then at the sub and smiled as she began eating it. "Mmm… It's so good!" Yuki said while munching on her food. "I'm glad you like it…" Shinji said, smiling, "`Cause I made them myself…" "Really?! That's so cool! You should teach me how to cook them" "Oh… well… they're easy…" Shinji said, finishing off his sub while checking the time on his watch, "Oh… two more minutes `til the bell rings…" "WHAT?!"

Yuki got her things and finished her sub as she started running out of the gym, yelling "thanks" to Shinji as she sped away. Shinji sat there quietly as he sighed, "Bye Yuki…"

Dismissal Time… in the 2nd year hallway…

"I'm really, really excited!" Isumi screamed with delight as she placed her books in her locker. "Speak for yourself, will `ya? Hmph… you're just lucky everyone's gone… or you'd make a complete fool of yourself…" Yuki grumbled, tying a red bandana on her hair to keep her hair from falling. "Aww… Yuki…. It won't be that bad…" Isumi said with a big grin on her face as she placed a mini-camera in her hand bag. "Okay… wait… what's with the camera?!" "Hey, it's only fair to get a photo of my prince charming, you know…" "Whatever… but next time…" Yuki said, pointing to Isumi's shoes, "Don't step on the mud, you're making my detention work harder…" "Okay, fine… sorry…"

When Isumi left, Yuki headed for the janitor closet and got a mop then headed to the girl's washroom to get a bucket of water. As she was cleaning the 1st year hall, the door, which led to the gym, burst open and Takeshi walked out. He took a step forward then stopped as he and Yuki stared at each other.

After a few minutes of silence, Takeshi spoke, "Aren't you going to praise me?! Worship me or something?" "Eeww… Why the heck do I want to do that?!" Yuki exclaimed in disgust as she started moping the floor again. "Well, most of you annoying girls keep on praising and worshiping me in everything I do…" "Well I'm not one of those girls who drool all over you, okay?!" Yuki snapped as she mopped farther away from him, "My friend is though, so go join her and leave me alone!" "Hey! Take it easy man! Jeeze!" Takeshi said, backing away from her as Yuki tried to hit him with the mop, "Man, what a temper you've got there… Jeeze, you're like a crazy monster, ya know?!" "Just leave me, okay?!" Yuki snapped as she returned to mopping the floor. "Okay, okay! I'm leaving! Sheesh!" Takeshi said, rolling his eyes as he ran across the first year hall and turning right towards the 2nd Year hall. Yuki grasped the mop firmly, waving it over her head. "You dumb jerk!!! I just mopped the hall!!!" She took three steps forward, with the mop still high above her head, when she slipped and fell on a puddle of water. "Ouch…"

When Yuki was done cleaning the hallways, she got her bag and dragged herself out the school building and towards the entrance gate of the school. There, she found Isumi and another person waiting for her.

That's the end of this chapter… Can I have a review please?! Thanks!!!