Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction ❯ Lina-sensei ❯ HUMAN XELLOS?! Lina looses her voice! ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Lina-sensei

By Crystallic Star

Disclaimer: I do not own Slayers or Cardcaptor sakura.

A:N YAY! I finally beat the the EVIL WRITER'S BLOCK!!! I wrote some short stories to get through it and now expect a new chapter for THIS story every week!

Chapter 4: Human Xellos?! Lina looses her voice!

"There, there Xellos." Gourry said petting Xellos on the head," I would comfort you, but I just forgot what happened to you again..."

Everybody sweatdropped as Lina bashed Gourry's head in. Zel was laughing away in a corner somewhere and Sakura was apalogizing to Xellos again.

"I'm SO sorry, Mr.Xellos." Sakura pleaded.

"And I TOLD you it was okay. This is only temperorary, right?" Xellos asked frantically.

"Oh Mr.Xellos! How wonderful it is that you are human! From now on until you become a mozuko again, I will teach you the wonders of life!" Amelia said striking a pose.

"And I'll help!" Sakura said, equally cheerful.

"Someone, help me! PLEASE!!" Xellos whined.

"Ahem!" Zel said, walking back to group after finishing his evil laugh," I want to have a say in this."

"Go on...say what you must." Xellos said and sighed deeply.

"If you've lost all your powers, does that mean that LINA and ME are MUCH MUCH stronger then you are?" Zel asked," Oh, this is TO great, TO good to be true!"

"THAT'S RIGHT!" Lina shouted," I AM more powerful then you now."

"Oh no!" Xellos wailed,"This is only a dream, a nightmare. PLEASE! L-sama, make it just a nightmare!"

"Well, there's one thing you would never have said." Lina said.

"Come on Xellos! Let me teach the wonders of LIFE! I think there is a cute bunny and puppy store I saw somewhere in this town..." Amelia tried to remember as Xellos tried to loosen himself from Amelia's grip on his arm.

"I remember! It's just down the street! Let's go, Mr.Xellos!" Sakura said, latching herself on his other arm and they both dragged him out of the resturuant as Lina and Zel began to laugh at Xellos' misfortune.

"Maybe, we can go shopping and then go to a singing place and make Xellos sing "Life is Wonderful" and then go to see more CUTE bunnies..." Amelia's and Sakura's voices faded as they walked further from the resturuant.

"He'll be one unfortunate mozuko when he turns back to normal." Lina said.

"He'll probably never want to torture another cute bunny or animal ever again." Zel said.

Lina and Zel looked fondly at each other, then turned away, both blushing.

Gourry looked back from Zel to Lina and back again. He didn't get what was going on as usual.

~~~~

Somewhere on Wolf Pack island, Zellas was sitting back and watching the glowing orb in her hands as Amelia and Sakura started dragging Xellos through the streets.

She smiled.

Grinned.

Her smile widened further as she saw him at a bunny store.

She giggled when they put a bunny suit on him.

She giggled some more.

And then she erupted into merciless laughter.

~~~~

"...And then I confessed to Syaoran that I loved him, but I thought he did feel anything towards me. But he did and he told me just before his feelings were taken away that "Even if my feelings were taken away from me, I will still fall in love with you again." He told me that he loved me too and I jumped over the hole and into his arms." Sakura said, dreamily, telling the romantic story of how she and Syaoran became a couple.

Amelia sniffed and held back a sob," That is SO romantic! SO CUTE! So..."

"I don't feel so good..." Xellos said, his face a lovely shade of purple," I have a stomache from the sweetness and happiness..."

"Mr.Xellos, your face matches your hair and eyes perfectly!" Sakura chirped and Xellos fell out of his chair.

"Do you think we overdid it?" Amelia asked.

"Maybe..." Sakura said as she looked at Xellos, who had fainted from the happiness.

~~~~

As Zel and Gourry dragged the still unconscious Xellos to his room at the inn, Amelia and Sakura were talking about all the things they showed and told Xellos.

"I wouldn't blame him. Almost anybody could have gone sick from THAT much happiness." Lina commented.

"That's so mean, Miss Lina!" Amelia shouted.

"What should we do when Xellos awakes?" Sakura asked.

"Don't know." Amelia said.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a black cat jumped in the path of the Slayers group, hissed and disappeared.

"Well, that was unsual." Amelia commented.

Suddenly, Sakura felt very scared. Her first thought when she saw the black cat cross their path was, IT' A BAD OMEN! Something really really bad was going to happen.

And as if Sakura was right, something did happen the next day.

~~~~

Lina awoke, she felt sort of wierd, but couldn't figure out why.

She looked towards her roommates, but they were gone!

Suddenly, the door burst open and Sakura ran in.

"Oh good that you're awake! Something bad has happened!" Sakura shouted.

Lina tried to ask what, but found she had no voice. She tried to shout, but nothing came out. 'I've lost my voice!' Lina thought desperately.

"Not you too!" Sakura wailed,"Gouury has also lost their voice. The only ones left with their voices are Xellos, Mr.Zelgadis, Amelia and me."

Lina looked surprised and then tried to ask someone and just signaled something.

"That's right!" Sakura said," It spread through the whole town."

Lina then motioned something with her arms.

"No, Mr.Zelgadis is not awake yet. But Mr.Gourry, me and Amelia are." Sakura said," I have to go tell him!"

Lina tried to tell her to wait, to ask how Gourry was doing, but Sakura was already out.

~~~~

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Mr.Zelgadis! Wake up! Something terrible has happened to Miss Lina!" Sakura banged on the door. Amelia walked up to Sakura.

"Miss Lina too?"Amelia asked.

"NANI?!" They heard Zel shout as he flung open the door.

Both girls turned to look at him. Zel was standing in the doorway with a really worried expression on his face," What happened?! Is she okay?! Where's Gourry?!"

Both girls turned beat red, for you see, Zel was standing in the doorway SHIRTLESS!

".......wow......" Came Amelia's witty reply.

"........" Blush.Blink.Blush, came Sakura's.

"WELL?!" ZEl snapped and Sakura came to first.

"Lina has lost her voice!"

"What?" Zel asked," How bad is it?"

"She can't talk and she looked a bit flushed. I think she may have a fever to go along with it." Sakura explained.

"And Mr.Goury has also lost his voice too!" Amelia piped in," I'll go check on Lina. go both go to Gourry."

~~~~

After a few moments Amelia ran out of the room and yelped as a pillow almost go her head.

"What happened?" Zel asked as he rushed up to her.

"Miss Lina seems pretty moody about the whole thing. Her temper is shorter then it usually is!" Amelia explained.

~~~~

"Okay!" Zel said smashing his fist on the table to get everyone's attention, although his fist went through the table and the table broke in half," We're going to another table."

Zel left a the money for the food on the table as they moved to another one.

"We have to work something out." Zel proclaimed.

"Yeah! We have to turn me back into a mozuko!" Xellos agreed.

"Not that....We're talking about Gourry and Lina's illness and loss of voice." Zel said," I have worked out a plan."

"What?" Amelia and Sakura asked eagerly.

"Whatever it is! We will do it and help the two best defenders of justic be well again!" Amelia proclaimed.

"Anway...It goes like this. Two of us will take care of Lina while the other two will take care fo Gourry. It's simple, you see." Zel explained.

"Wow Zel, you're more open then usual today." Amelia said.

"It's an exceptional occasion. I'll be more cold and heartless when Lina and Gourry are well again." Zel proclaimed, striking a dramatic pose.

"wow." Amelia and Sakura breathed. Zel looked SO heroic.

"Or it's probably the coffee you drank." Xellos remarked.

"Could be that as well." Zel pondered.

~~~~

Zel opened the door and a pillow hit him in the chest.

"Good afternoon to you too." He remarked casually.

Lina blushed and then motioned something with her hands.

"You thought it was Amelia again. " Zel translated.

Lina nodded.

"Here, I brought Miss Lina some food." Sakura said as she entered.

Lina eyed the food greedily.

~~~~

"You...you want to....to...wear bunny slippers?...to...see Lina?....no that's not....to...um....see the stars?..um..." Amelia guessed as she tried to read Gourry's hand speech.

"And here I thought that Gourry was the clueless one." Xellos commented dryly.

"XELLOS!" Amelia screeched," Don't say such things! Didn't you learn anything from yesterday! Mind your manners!" Amelia said.

Xellos grimaced after remembering the torture he went through," All I remember is being torture by cute bunnies. I will NEVER EVER hurt another creature again as long as I live! Even cute fluffy bunnies know how to give the worst revenges."

"It's good to know that you've learned not to hurt creatures, but that's still mean to say. Bunnies don't take revenge." Amelia retorted.

Gourry sighed. This was going to be a LONG day and he was hungry. Didn't Amelia understand that?

Somewhere along the arguement, Amelia started to sing "Life is Wonderful" and making Xellos sing along with her or else it was the cute bunny show all over again.

~~~~

'NO! Please get Amelia and Xellos to stop singing that SONG!' Lina thought desperately as she held her pillow over head and tried to plug her ears.

Life was trash right now, she lost her voice, she couldn't eat what she wanted and she was stuck in bed!Life pretty much sucked at that moment.

~~~~

The next morning, Zel proclaimed that Lina was getting better and so was Gourry.

That meant good news to Lina. This morning she decided to go on a picnic.

Zel tried to read Lina's signs.

"You want have a picnic? Is that what you want?" Zel asked and Lina nodded vigorously.

"Sure. You don't seem like having a huge fever anymore. And your temperature isn't that bad." Zel said.

"Wow, Mr.Zel, you know so much about how to take care of her know." Sakura said praisingly," I'm surprised you two aren't a couple. You two sort of remind me of Syaoran-kun and myself."

"We're just really close friends." Zel said," We can't be anything more than that."

Sakura looked back from Lina to Zel. They weren't blushing, that meant they were serious, or at least Zel was. Was that fever blush or just a blush on Lina?

"When this is over, I WILL turn back to the heartless swordsman. This is SO embarassing." Zel said and turned away from them.

"I keep telling you it's the coffee you're drinking!" Xellos' voice shouted from the other room.

~~~~

A:N I'll end it right there for now. Will Xellos ever turn back into a mozuko? Should I keep Xellos human for the rest of the story or turn him back? Who is drugging Zel's coffee? Does Lina really have a crush on Zel or is it just the fever? Will somebody find out that Gourry wants FOOD?! Until next time and...

PLEAE REVIEW FOR ME TO CONTINUE!