Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A crazy thing called love ❯ Endless Arguements ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Crazy Thing Called Love
By: Kanatasyaoran12
Genre: Romance/Comedy (or Humour)
Pairings: Sakura/Syaoran, Eriol/Tomoyo
Rating: PG-13

A/N: hello everyone! Thank you all very much for the wonderful reviews! I am updating this Fanfic because salley smacked me real bad *Rubs his Butt* ^_^. So I promise you all that I will update as soon as possible okay? And thank you all again for reviews! Thank you for your supports! ^_^


Chapter 2

Sakura entered her new bedroom, looked around. Pleased with what she was seeing. The furniture’s were neatly displayed in the room. Cleaned white sheets were placed on her bed. " Maybe this year wouldn’t be as bad as I thought." She smiled and thought. Walked towards her new desk, took out her lap-top from her pinkish bag and placed it on the desk carefully.

" Sakura-Chan…" A little yellow stuffed animal flew out of her bag and muffled. His cute little paw rubbed his eyes. Sakura smiled and patted him lightly on the head. " This is our new apartment. But you have to be very quiet, because we are sharing it with a guy named Syaoran Li…And trust me, he’s not a very friendly person…" Her voice trailed off as she heard some footsteps coming from the hallway. She gestured Kero to hide quickly, and started up her laptop, just to cover off some of the suspension if Syaoran comes into her room. Unfortunately, Syaoran decided to take a look of what was going on.

" Were you talking to yourself?" Syaoran opened her bedroom door, and asked with an annoyance in his voice.

" No! What are you doing here? I thought you were in your own room! And do you know that its rude to enter a lady's room without knocking on the door?" Sakura snapped. She normally doesn’t do that, but this guy really got on her nerves!

" Well, it’s none of your business! I was just on my way to the bathroom. Do you have any problems with that? Its not like going to the bathroom is illegal or something! I don’t need to ask your permission!" He shot back. Sakura tried to argue back, but nothing came out from her mouth. So instead, she shot his a low growl. " You are pathetic! Kinomoto!" He sneered, and laughed as he slammed the door hard.

" Sakura-Chan…" Kero came out from his hiding place, and said. " ARRGHHH! I CAN’T STAND THAT GUY! HE’S SO ANNOYING!" Sakura shouted, her face turned bright red from anger. Kero backed off a little. He had never seen his mistress been so frustrated before. As much as he hated to admit it, but he was actually a little scared off by her yelling and anger. " Sakura-Chan…Calm yourself down…Exhale….Exhale…" He said smoothly, and watched Sakura calm down little by little. She exhaled over and over again like she was told to. Until she was in a fully calmed stage.

Sighed in relief, Kero smiled, and placed his little paw on Sakura’s shoulder. Patted her as comforts. " There, there." He murmured.


" Arigatou Kero-Chan." Sakura smiled at him faintly. Then looked at her laptop. Hmm…I wonder if I got any new e-mails… She thought, then sat down on the chair. " Umm…Kero…You can continue your little nap if you want. Then when you wake up, I’ll fix you some snack okay?" She asked tenderly.

" OKAY!" Kero replied, with a big grin on his face. Stars were sparkling in his eyes. Sakura chuckled softly, and turned her attentions back to the laptop. She logged into her account, and it showed that she has a new e-mail. Smiled in joy, she clicked her mailbox excitedly. Secretly hoping it was from her dream boy, Little Wolf. YAY! It is from him! She cried in her mind.

Hey Cherry! How are you doing lately? I’m okay, but I just had a fight with my new roommate. Oh well, this is the way life works. Anyway, thanks for e-mailing back. I really enjoyed chatting with you. By the way, can I call you Cherry? Because you are such a sweet girl, and I think this name fits you perfectly. Write back A.S.A.P.!

Little Wolf

Awwwww! He thinks that I’m sweet! Sakura thought, as several shades of red appeared on her cheeks. By reading his e-mail, Sakura felt much better. She closed her eyes, and imagined how the boy would look like. He’s probably very handsome, and sweet at the same time… Thought Sakura dreamily. She opened her eyes, pressed the reply button on the screen, and typed.

Hi Little Wolf! After reading your e-mail, I felt a lot better. I just had a fight with my new roommate too! Wow, this is so cool! Anyway, thanks for e-mailing me. And you can call me Cherry, it’s a cute name! By the way, I love Physical Education! How about you? Write back as soon as possible! Ja!~

Cherry Blossom ^.~

Send. She thought as she pressed the button above the text area. Smiled lightly to herself, stretched out her arms and decided to get a glass of water. She walked towards the kitchen, passed by the living room and saw Syaoran sitting on the couch watching a movie. She looked at the screen and screamed on the top of her lungs. Covered her mouth, Sakura shut her eyes tightly and turned around, tried hard to not to think about the scary images she just saw on the T.V. The movie Syaoran was watching was called ‘ The Return of the Undead’, she remembered Touya watched it the day before she left with Yukito.

Syaoran heard the scream, jumped off the couch and dashed into the hallway, to see what was happening. There, he saw a scared to death Sakura stood still, she was trembling like crazy. Crystal tears rushed down her smooth cheeks. Her beautiful emerald green eyes were filled with fears. " What is wrong with you now?! Why did you scream out that loud?! Gosh, if you ruined my hearing ability, you are paying for the operation!" Syaoran frowned and said in an annoyance in his tone.

Wiped off the tears on her cheeks, Sakura glared at Syaoran, with burning anger in her eyes. " Syaoran Li! I don’t like horror movies okay?! And it would be your own fault if you lost your hearing ability! Because you are the one who placed that stupid video into the VCR! So I am not paying anything for you!" Sakura yelled and went to get her glass of water.

" You are scared of horror movies?!" Syaoran asked in disbelief, then burst into laughs. " Oh my dear god! I can not believe a University student is scared of ghosts!" He laughed. Sakura heard his laughter while she was pouring water into her glass, and she nearly broke the glass in her hand because of her burning anger. Her body was trembling, not from fear, but from anger.

Sakura exited the kitchen, walked pass by the laughing Syaoran, and cursed as she slammed the door behind her. " Stupid Li, stupid movie, stupid apartment, curse everything!" She mumbled to herself. She hated her annoying roommate, right now, all she wanted to do was to slap that guy on the face as hard as she could, for her revenge. Syaoran Li, you are so on my hit list, and you are on the number one spot. She thought in full hatreds, and gritted her teeth.

Drank a little of the water, she felt better, as the cold liquid ran down her throat. Hmm…Maybe reading a book would make me forget about the stupid Syaoran Li. She suggested, and took out a hard covered novel called, " The Rescue". By her favorite author, Nicolas Sparks. He was the one who wrote the best selling romantic novel, A Walk to Remember. Sakura borrowed the book the other day from the library and she didn’t even read its summary, because she was too busy daydreaming about the guy she met in the chat room one and half year ago.

Flipped it to the first page, the summary reads: When confronted by raging fires or deadly accidents, volunteer fireman Taylor McAden feels compelled to take terrifying risks---- risks no one in the department would ever take---- to save lives. But there is one leap of faith Taylor can’t bring himself to make: he can’t fall in love. For all his adults years, Taylor has sought our women who need to be rescued, women he leaves as soon as their crisis is over, as soon as the relationship starts to become truly intimate…Sakura read silently to herself, smiled, then lied down on her bed, and started to read her new book. However she left her laptop open, she forgot to sign out from her account.

Time passed by; Sakura yawned and closed the book. " Wow, that book was so romantic." She commented to herself, and felt much happier. " You’ve got mail!" A voice announced. Joy rushed into her heart as she got off her bed, and ran towards her desk. The new e-mail was from little wolf.



Hey Cherry! I’m glad that I made you feel better! I’m sorry to hear that you have a very annoying roommate. Actually, this roommate of mine is annoying too. Anyway, I love Physical Education too! And I also love math, because I seem to do really well in it! It was nice chatting with you! And I hope you’ll feel better soon! Write back as soon as possible!

Little Wolf



When Sakura finished reading the e-mail, she felt her heart melt into hot chocolate. Her heart pounded with joy as she read his last sentence again. I hope you’ll feel better soon! Sakura read silently to herself, as a big grin appeared on her face, revealed her white teeth. Stretched her arms, she decided to take a warm bath. She took out her pinkish towel and hummed a tune as she headed towards the bathroom.

Entered the bathroom, Sakura hung her towel up on the hangers on the back of the bathroom door. Filled the bathtub with hot water, then took off her clothes and placed them neatly on the green plastic chair beside the bathtub. Sakura sighed, as she stepped into the hot water. The water felt great, not too hot, and not too cold. She lied down. Stared up at the greenish ceiling. " That guy sure loves green…" She muttered, and smiled a little. Hummed a tune as she played with her wet auburn hair. She took out a pink soap with white strips on it and rubbed it light against her creamy skin. The soap gave her body a lovely cherry blossom scent. Sakura smiled, and felt very relaxed by the warm bath.

Just then, the phone rang. " Li-kun! Can you please answer the phone?" Sakura asked politely. But she heard no reply. " Syaoran Li! Go and answer the stupid phone!" She shouted impatiently. But still, she heard no reply. " ARGH!" She growled, grabbed her pinkish towel and wrapped it around her body tightly. I hate him! Stupid Syaoran Li! She screamed in her mind, walked out of the warm bathroom, and headed towards the living room.

There, she saw Syaoran sitting on the coach reading a book. Sakura wanted to yell at him, but decided to pick up the phone first. " Moshi, moshi, Sakura speaking." She said.

" Sakura-Chan!" A cheerful voice called out.

" Tomoyo-Chan!" Sakura cried, forgot all about the yelling at Syaoran thing. " How are you?" She asked, and smiled widely.

" I’m fine, how about you?" Tomoyo asked tenderly.

" I’m doing okay, except that I have a really annoying roommate!" Sakura complained, and looked down at Syaoran.

" Try to get along with your roommate. You are always a very friendly and forgiving person!" Commented Tomoyo on the other line.

" Thanks Tomoyo-Chan! You are the best! So anything new?" Asked Sakura, then she heard a giggle from her best friend.

" Hai! Eriol-kun and I are officially a couple now!" Tomoyo exclaimed.

" OH MY GOSH! That’s great! Congratulations!" Sakura squealed and exclaimed. She was happy that her friend finally found her true love.

" Thank you Sakura-Chan! I got to go now! Chat with you later!" Tomoyo said and hung up.

Sakura hung up too, and jumped around in joy. She didn’t even realize that she was only wearing a pinkish towel.

" Kinomoto! Stop your flirting! I know I’m handsome, but wear some clothes okay? This is really disturbing!" Syaoran said and looked up at Sakura, with a smirk on his face.

Sakura stopped dancing, her face turned into crimson red. " YOU PERVERT! I was not flirting with you! And you are not as handsome as you thought!" Sakura yelled, and headed back to the bathroom. She was mad, VERY MAD.

Slammed the bathroom door behind her, and stepped into the bathtub, but Sakura wasn’t really in a mood for relaxing in a warm bath. She turned on the hot water, and washed off the bubbles in her hair and the ones on her body. A few minutes later, she was done. Got dressed into her clean baby blue T-shirt and navy blue jeans. She dried up her silky auburn hair and headed towards her desk. Hoping the Internet would make her feel better.

She signed into her account. It showed her that she has two new e-mails. She clicked ‘Inbox’ and it says that she has a new e-mail from Tomoyo, and the other one was from Little Wolf. All right! She cried in joy silently, and clicked the one that says Little Wolf on it. It reads:

Hey Cherry-Chan! How are you? You didn’t reply my e-mail, so I just want to ask if everything is all right. I hoped that roommate of yours didn’t give you too much trouble. Anyway, reply this message as soon as you can please. I just want to make sure things are going okay.

Little Wolf

Sakura smiled faintly. Well, at least he’s not a jerk. She thought, and pressed reply. Then typed:

Hi little wolf! Thank you very much for been so concerned about me, I really appreciate that. And to answer you question, no, everything is not going okay. My new roommate is really annoying. He always get on my nerves, I feel like I just want to whack him on the head.

I feel very lonely…I missed my family and friends a lot…before, I thought living in a new area and going to a new school wouldn’t be that bad...but I guess I was wrong. My roommate and I argues twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week! I just don’t think I can take this anymore…Well, I hope your life is better than mine!

Cherry Blossom

Sakura finished typing, and sighed. She hated her new life and new roommate. Things can’t possibly get any worse than this. She thought, and sighed heavily again. After reading through her message once more, Sakura decided to press send. Then she logged off her account and walked towards her bed. She had really tough day, and right now, all she wanted to do was to take a nap. Crowed into a ball, and lied peacefully on her soft bed, and fell asleep beside the yellow stuffed animal named Kero.

I hope the first day of school would turn out all right… She thought one last time, and a smile formed on her lips, before her dreams take her to a beautiful fantasy world.









A/N: Hey Hey HEY!!!><;;;; are there still mistakes?? ><;;;;;..Gomen!!. Please review! plz no flames! ME LOVE REVIEWS ^_______^ Ja! ^_________^



Tsuzuku…