Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A crazy thing called love ❯ The First Day of School ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Crazy Thing Called Love
By: Kanatasyaoran12
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Pairings: Sakura/Syaoran, Eriol/Tomoyo
Rating: PG-13

A/N: hello everyone! I am back!, soooo sorry for the late update I had to recover from uhhh... A slight pain in the butt literally. so here’s chapter three! ><;;;; Anyway, I want to thank the ones who took time to review this story, I really appreciate that!! Thank you for your supports! ^_______^ and this chapter is specially dedicated to salley who uhhh... helped me write faster and purehope for both R&R this fic and my other fanfic called "Love Letter"

Chapter 3

It was a sunny morning. The beautiful sunlight glimmered on Sakura’s peaceful face. Rubbed her eyes with her right hand. She slowly opened her beautiful emerald green eyes, and looked around the room. Kero was sleeping beside her soundly. Sakura smiled lightly, and sat up. Then realized that she still has her yesterday’s outfit on. Oops, I slept over yesterday. She thought and chuckled. Grabbed her pinkish towel and headed towards the bathroom.
At first, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Then she got undressed and stepped into the bathtub. The hot water felt great as it beat down on her face, and ran down to her limp body. Since it was the first day of school, Sakura wanted everything to be perfect. So she used her favorite shampoo to wash her hair. It always gives her silky auburn hair a lovely and unique cherry blossom scent. Smiled to herself, Sakura washed off the bubbles in her hair and hummed a song.
A few minutes had passed and Sakura walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped tightly around her body. Humming a tune, she walked into her room where her school uniform was placed neatly on her bed. She got dressed quickly and then exited and made her way to the kitchen. There, she saw her worst enemy eating a bowl of cereal. She glared at him murderously and went to check the fridge, to get some eggs, to make herself some pancakes for breakfast.
Syaoran titled his head and glanced at Sakura with a doubt look on his face. " Err…Kinomoto…Try not to burn down the kitchen okay?" He said in an innocent voice, and then smirked. Knowing fully that Sakura would see get pissed off by that comment. Sakura stopped dead, slowly turned around and scowled. " What did you say?" She hissed, and gritted her teeth.
"Nothing much, just a little advice." Syaoran responded coolly, and finished off his cereals. Smirked to himself, Syaoran decided that play time was over. So he grabbed his backpack, and headed towards the exit. "See you later, Kinomoto!" He said playfully as he closed the door behind him.
"I HATE YOU! SYAORAN LI!" Sakura screamed on the top of her lungs. Her yelling was so loud that it feels like the building was about to collapse any minute. Sakura growled, and frowned deeply as she continued to cook her breakfast. This was only the beginning of her first day of school, and she already had a bad morning. They say, a bad morning is just the beginning of a bad day.
" Curse you, Syaoran Li!" Sakura mumbled and gritted her teeth. He can always find a way to annoy her. Sakura felt sad and lonely. She did not like to live in Tokyo all by herself, especially without her family and friends by her side. "Onnichan…Dad…Yukito-san…Tomoyo-Chan…" She whispered, her voice was cracking as tears filled her beautiful emerald green eyes.
No! I will not cry! She thought determinedly, and wiped away the tears in her eyes. I have to be strong! I can’t let that stupid Syaoran Li ruin my day! He will not succeed! I won’t let him! She thought bravely and continued to cook her pancakes.
Few minutes has passed, Sakura finished the last part of her pancakes. She smiled a little and rubbed her full stomach. Then walked towards the fridge. Took out the milk and poured some into a clean glass. And she walked towards the oven, took out the last pancake for Kero, her little guardian. I hope Kero will like his breakfast! Thought Sakura and smiled happily to herself.
Glanced at the clock on the table. Uh-oh! I better get going. I wouldn’t want to be late on the first day of school! She thought as she exited the kitchen and went to get her bag from her room. As she entered her room, she heard some snoring noises. Looked down at the sleeping little guardian, Sakura smiled. He’s so kawaii. She commented silently and picked up her bag. " Bye." Whispered Sakura softly and closed the door behind her.
Sakura walked passed some house and streets. Glanced at the buildings and the busy passing by cars, then smiled. She saw some students walking down the street too. They were the same age as her. Sakura felt a little nervous as they looked at her direction. Lowered her head and walked down the street as fast as she could.
Stopped by the entrance of the school. Tokyo University. The name was clearly written in gold and bold letters on the banner. " Wow, it’s enormous!" She commented and studied the building in front of her with amusement. ‘ Amazing.’ Sakura thought as she walked down the hall. Beautiful paintings were displaced on the hallway’s wall. Sakura stopped at the office, picked up the timetable and headed towards the different classes with her student guide.
" Ohayou! My name is Mizuki Takaheshi." The girl stopped and introduced herself, then flashed Sakura a sweet smile and revealed her white teeth. The girl had dark silky brown hair and sparkly blue eyes.
" Ohayou, Takahoshi-Chan." Sakura greeted and bowed politely. " My name is Sakura Kinomoto, nice to meet you." Said Sakura and smiled cheerfully.
" I will show you around the school for today. And maybe you can hang out with the rest of the cheerleading team and I." Mizuki offered and smiled sweetly again. She reached out a hand, and brushed some hair that was covering her eyes away.
Maybe this school year wouldn’t be too bad after all. Sakura thought happily and smiled to herself.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
After the tour around the school, lunchtime began. Students from each class walked down the hallway, laughing and chatting with their friends. Some groups of friends already sat down in the cafeteria and started their lunches. Sakura looked around tried to find some empty seats, then some guys winked at her and asked for her phone number, but she just smiled nervously at them and walked away as fast as she could.
Finally, she found an empty seat. The boy who was sitting at that table buried his head into the book that he was reading, so Sakura couldn’t really see his face. The boy has soft chestnut hair. There was a unique scent of chocolate around him. " Hello, I’m new here. May I sit at this table with you?" Sakura asked politely as she placed her lunch on the table.
The boy looked up and met Sakura’s gaze. Sakura’s eyes widened and jaw dropped. It was none other than the annoying Syaoran Li. " What the hell are you doing here?" Syaoran frowned deeply and asked with an annoyance in his voice. (A/N: I’m so evil ^^;;;)
" I was about to ask you the same question!" Sakura defended herself, as a deep frown formed on her face. She couldn’t believe that this annoying and stupid guy was at the same school as she was.
" Well, Kinomoto, this is none of your business. I don’t believe that this is illegal to come and study in this school. Besides, it’s not even your property. This is a PUBLIC school, where all teenagers are allow to study here!" Syaoran said defensively, and smirked. He can always find a way to make Sakura mad.
" SHUT UP! BY THE WAY, I HATE YOU, SYAORAN LI!" Sakura shouted and headed towards the exit. Her body was trembling from anger. Her cheek was bright red, from embarrassment and burning anger. She hated him so much, she hated him, she hated everything he does. Just you wait Syaoran Li, I will find a way to get back at you. Just wait. She thought and snickered. (A/N: Sakura snickered?? Wow, this is something that you don’t get to see on T.V! LOL)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After the argument, it was Physical Education class. Sakura brought her gym uniform and headed towards the Gym. She remembered the way to school gym, since the tour around school Misuki had given her this morning. Sakura entered the gym and walked towards the girls change room. As she entered the room, she heard some loud giggles from groups of girls.
" Do you know that Syaoran Li? From the school soccer team?" One of the girls asked, she has dirty blond hair and brown eyes.
" Hai! He’s hot!" The other girl commented and they giggled. Sakura looked at them in disgust, she felt sick. Syaoran Li? Hot? Are you kidding me? She thought and shook her head, then started to change her clothes.
Several minutes passed, and Sakura walked out of the change room with her new gym uniform on. It was a white T-shirt and tight black shorts. The girls were running few laps around the gym for warm up. Sakura followed them and ran energetically. She always loved running and sports, unlike many other girls.
It was then when the boys entered the gym with their books and gym uniforms in their hands. Syaoran Li was one of them. Sakura’s smile faded and replaced by a deep frown as she watched Syaoran and the group of guys entered the boys change room. Syaoran spotted Sakura and smirked at her. Sakura glared at Syaoran murderously and gritted her teeth. Why is he following me? She questioned in her mind annoyingly.
" Oh my god! The guys are here! And one of them is that Syaoran Li! He’s like the best player on the school team!" One of the girls exclaimed and squealed.
Him? The best player on the soccer team? Sakura asked silently in disbelief and snorted. Yea right! He probably doesn’t even know how to kick a soccer ball! She laughed in her mind and smirked. (A/N: oO;;; Sakura smirking?? oO;;;; Don’t think I can imagine that…^^;;;;) I can take that guy on anytime! Sakura thought confidently and smiled as she continued her warm up.
When the warm up was done, the girls sat down on the right side of the gym floor and listened closely to what the teacher was saying. The boys were on the other side of the gym, and listened to their teacher’s instructions. " Girls, I’m sure you had heard about the tryout for the cheerleading team. Well, may I have a show of hands on how many of you are interested in this tryout." The teacher said as a lot of hands raised into the air.
Cool, cheerleading squad! I would like to tryout for it! Sakura thought happily and raised her hand. " Very good. I see many of you like to tryout for it. Well, this class is the time for you to show me what you can do! And I will pick the best ones for our school’s cheerleading team!" She informed and smiled. Picked up her notebook and read to mark down the names.
" Okay, the first performer will be Mizuki Takaheshi, our last years cheerleading captain." She smiled at the pretty brown haired girl Sakura met this morning. She’s the captain of the cheerleading squad? Cool! Sakura thought and smiled. Mizuki nodded and showed off her great gymnastic skills.
" Well done, Ms Takaheshi! You are definitely on our list!" The teacher clapped her hands and commented. Mizuki smiled smugly, and ran towards her popular friends. They grinned and giggled.
Time passed, many girls already had their performance.
" The last performer will be our new student, Sakura Kinomoto." The teacher announced and looked at Sakura. Sakura nodded shyly and got into the ready position. She took a deep breath and showed her awesome gymnastic skills. She was way better than Misuki. Everyone stared at her amazingly with their mouth wide open. " Wow, Ms Kinomoto, you have some really neat moves! I’m sure you will make an excellent captain for this year’s cheerleading squad!" The teacher commented and smiled.
Some girls walked up to Sakura and congratulated her, but some were giving her cold glares. Misuki and her popular group of friends were jealous of Sakura, they walked towards the change room. As they passed by her, they looked at her with the corner of their eyes. Sakura lowered her head. She did not mean to show off or anything. She just wanted to be on the cheerleading team to have fun that’s all.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
During the break time, everyone was talking about the cheerleading team. " Hey! Do you know the tryout for the new cheerleading team? I heard some new girl was way better than the last year’s cheerleading captain!" A guy said. Sakura blushed a little as she walked passed them and kept her eyes on the ground. Afraid that people would surround her and ask her about how did she made to the cheerleader captain or something like that.
" Kinomoto-san!" A girl called, and Sakura turned around.
" Hai?" Sakura answered. The girl has light brown hair and reddish brown eyes. She had a sweet smile on her face. (A/N: unlike Misuki! ^^;; Misuki ish gonna be really mean in this ficcy ^^). She was wearing the phys.ed uniform. The girl looked about one year younger than Sakura.
" I’m Hikari Chang. Sensei-Mizumi asked me to tell you that we will have our first cheerleading practice after school today." She informed and smiled cheerfully. Then brushed the hair way from her eyes.
Sakura nodded and thanked the girl. " Arigatou Chang-Chan." Sakura smiled warmly. " By the way, please call me Sakura, all my friends call me that." She said softly, and smiled again. Hikari smiled widely and gave Sakura a bug huge. " Thanks Sakura-san! You are not like any other cheerleaders I known!" She exclaimed and said goodbye to Sakura as she ran down the hall, towards the gym.
What a kawaii girl. Sakura thought and smiled to herself as she headed towards her history classroom.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
It was after school. The new cheerleaders headed towards their meeting place, the gym. Their teacher, Ms Misumi was standing at the entrance of the gym, waiting for their arrival. Sakura was chatting with her new friend, Hikari Chang. As they passed the popular girls, the last year’s cheerleader captain shot Sakura a cold glare. But Sakura did not mind it, she just continued to talk to Hikari as they entered the gym.
Sensei Misumi passed out the brand new cheerleading uniforms and informed them to get changed as soon as possible. After they all got changed. They followed Sensei Mizumi towards the soccer field and started their first practice there. As they arrived at the soccer field, Mizuki waved at the handsome guys on the school soccer team and started her flirting. Ugh! Sakura thought in disgust. She always hated that kind of girls.
They practiced some moves, and dances. Suddenly, Sensei Mizumi’s cell phone rang. " Girls, I’ll be right back okay? I have a phone call from the office. Take a break and wait here, I’ll be back in few minutes" She said, and headed towards the school.
The girls relaxed themselves and started to talk about the guys and stuff. Some girls were cheering on the guys and some were watching silently. Sakura looked over at the soccer field and spotted Syaoran, and watched him kicked the soccer ball powerfully into the goal. Wow, he’s actually good at this…Sakura commented as she watched amazingly, but then shook the thoughts off her mind. He’s a stupid and an annoying jerk! I do not like him! She thought confidently and took her gaze off Syaoran. It was then she heard Mizuki’s annoying voice. " Come on Yamaki! You can beat that Syaoran Li!" Mizuki yelled at a handsome boy with dark hair. And the guy waved at Mizuki, then smirked.
" Misuki-Chan! You know that Yamaki-Kun will beat Syaoran Li! I mean, after all, he has such pretty and cool girlfriend as you are!" One of Misuki’s friend said.
Oh no you don’t! Sakura thought angrily and gritted her teeth. She had no idea what she was going to do, but she did not care. " Syaoran Li! You are better than that whatever his name is guy! Come on! Show him what you are made of!" Sakura yelled without thinking. Syaoran looked at Sakura shockingly, disbelief from what he was seeing. Sakura Kinomoto, a crybaby and an annoying roommate was cheering for HIM! What have the world become? He thought and nodded lightly; showed Sakura that he heard her words. Then turned his attention back to the soccer ball. With fire burning in his eyes. (A/N: they are doing soccer practices, like one on one. ^^;; Sorry if you are a little confused.)
Syaoran ran as he kicked the soccer ball, but Yamaki blocked his way, and smirked at him. " You are going down Syaoran Li!" He sneered. Syaoran glared at him and said. " I think not." He passed Yamaki in a blink of an eye and headed for the goal. He then scored before Yamaki even realize what had happened. " All right!" Sakura cheered and jumped into the air in joy.
Misuki’s face flushed with embarrassment and anger. She growled at Sakura and shot her some death glares. Sakura smirked at the pathetic Misuki and then turned around hugged her friend, Hikari. " Sakura-san! You were great! And so was Li-san! You know, you two can make a really kawaii couple!" Hikari said and smiled brightly.
" No way! He’s an annoying jerk! The reason I cheered for him was because I needed to chow Misuki that she’s not that great after all!" Sakura explained.
" Yeah, Yeah, Sakura-San! Whatever you say!" Hikari said jokingly and winked at Sakura.
" I’m so gonna get you for that!" Sakura grinned and slapped Hikari’s arm playfully.
" I’m so sorry girls that the phone call took me so long. We will continued our practice tomorrow here at the same time okay?" Ms Misumi said, and gestured the girls to follow her. Sakura and Hikari chatted and laughed as they made their way towards the change room. Unknown to them, Misuki and her friends were watching their every move. Sakura Kinomoto, you will pay for humiliating me in front of everyone…You and your lover boy shall pay dearly… She thought darkly as an evil smirk formed on her lips.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After picking up her stuff, Sakura headed towards the exit and ready to leave. " Sakura-San!" Hikari called. " See ya tomorrow!" She called out and winked.
" Bye!" Sakura shout back and smiled, then started to walk away. On her way to home, she was thinking about all the things that she was going to tell Little Wolf after she gets home....



A/N: okie dokie, that’s all for now! Me need to take a break from all those typing………Ouchie, fingers hurts ><;;;; Anyway, please review!!! And tell me wether you guys liked it or not, cuz if you don’t like it, I won’t write more okie??(always say that but never does) By the way, more S+S moments will be added into the next few chappies ^_____^ PLEASE REVIEW!!!!-


Tsuzuku…