Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new start ❯ chpt 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Nat: Hi you People out there.
 
Inuyasha: Keh
 
Kagome: SIT -crash-
 
Inuyasha: OWWW!!! Wench Kikyou is much more better than you and she won't do that to me.'
 
Kagome: Well, this is because I'm NOT kikyou
 
Yusuke: Love calm down you are a princess now
 
Kagome: Oh, oppps!!!
 
Inuyasha: How is she a princess
 
Nat: you will find out next chapter
 
Syaoran: Why am I still in this tutu
 
Sakura: Because I want you to now dance and sing
 
Syaoran: lalalala, I'm the great leader of Li clan and I'm stupid. Tomoyo is a whore and I am a man whore.'
 
Sakura: hahahha, that is funny ok Nat doesn't own CCS, INU, HP and YYH or Sakura will be marrying the idiot in tutu
 
Everyone crack up laughing
 
 
Normal POV
Sakura put the letter down and checked the time. `HOEEEEEEEEEEEE, I'M SOOOOO LATE.' By that, she runs out of the dorm and down to the quidditch field.
 
Quidditch Field
`I guess Sakura just realise she's late' said Harry after hearing her famous hoe. Then he saw Sakura with the most beautiful broom he ever seen. He run up to her and hugged her.
 
`Hi Saku'
 
`Hi Harry'
 
`So, nice broom where did you get it.'
 
`Well, It was my dad's'
 
`ok, since you're here, we can start. Ok put your broom down and place your left hand above the broom and yell `up'.
 
`ok,-she did what Harry said- UP!!!.' The broom stick flied right up to her hand and stayed still.
 
`Now count your broom and kick off hard' Sakura did and she kicked off. Like her father said the broom did went as faster as light, Harry or the audience didn't ever see her fly off. She's great at balance thanks to her staff and FLY card.
 
`Hey, Harry want to race or are you too scared of a little girl and her broom.' Yelled Sakura. Harry smirked and fly up to her.
 
`ok this is what are we going to do, 10 lap around the field no cheating.' By now everyone including the teacher give up the lessons and lunch and sit at the stand like it's a quidditch game. Lee sits at the top stand yelled ` WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE RACE. TODAY'S MATCH IS HARRY POTTER VS SAKURA WHO IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL…….' ` LEE SHUT IT AND HURRY UP WE WANT TO RACE.'
 
`OK GUYS, ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GOOOOO!!!! They're off, wow, well you look at that Sakura's broom is like light so damn fast, it's beating harry by at least 3 laps.' 5 min later Sakura finished and 5 min later Harry finished.
 
`wow, your broom is so cool, can I try.'
 
`sure, here' Harry count the broom and kicked off, it was the best ride in his life. From that moment Sakura knew that harry is her soul mate. She hugged Harry and whimsper into his ear so no one can hear her.
 
`Harry, I love you since I saw you and I'm sure now because I know you are my soul mate. You want to know how?' She said seductively and sexily. You see, our little cherry is not that innocent. After Syaoran she changed and now she's sexy and dangerous. All the gangs and I mean as in gangs that are dangerous wanted her. But she came to Hogwart and she decided to hide her true self for the true time. Ok back to the story. Harry just nodded because he was so turned on. (a/n hehehehe!! I'm sooo evil.) Sakura just laughed.
 
`because you can ride my broom, it's a smart broom because only let my soul mate which is you and me to ride it.' Harry smiled and can't help it but kiss Sakura passionately and Sakura deepened the kiss. Dumbledore just smile and have a `I know something you don't' look on his face, Professor M has stars in her eyes (a/n image that) and Snape looks angery, confused and happy. He is happy because his niece is happy, he's confused because what's with the sudden change in their friendship and angry because as he quotes `It just have to be Potter'. All the boy went all jealous on them and Ron stand up and run to Harry and Sakura.
 
`Sakura I want to ride the broom too since Harry can.' Sakura tried to stop him but he won't listen and kicked off. He flied up to the sky and the broom suddenly started shaking him off, he tried to hold on but wasn't successful. Sakura just shake her face knowing that he would probably get a broken arm. Hermione is so piss because her boyfriend just runs off and tries to impress some other girl. No, she's not angry at Sakura because she loves Harry but oh she is pissed.
 
Ron finally falls down and indeed broke his arm. He's taken to the hospital wing. Hermione went to the hospital wing so she can broke up with him. Sakura smiled at Harry and kiss him again.
 
`Harry let go for a ride.'
 
`ok'
They got go the broom and ride towards the lake in the Forbidden Forest. They got off and sits down.
 
`Sakura I need to tell you something very important. Well I'm not just a wizard I'mademontooandiwantyoutobemymate.'(I'm a demon too and I want you to be my mate)'
 
`of course Harry, you see I haven't told you everything too. Well, my ex didn't know that I'm not just a card mistress and a witch. But I'm also the lady of the stars.'
 
`so who is your parents cause I might know them.'
 
`Well, My father is InuTashio and My mother is Lady Shiro (a/n don't remember Sesshoumaru's name.) They are the Lord and Lady of Western land of Makai.'
 
`Is your brother Sesshoumaru and Inuyasha??'
 
`Yeah, I love Sesshoumaru but I don't really like Inuyasha. How did you know them.'
 
`Sesshoumaru is like a brother of me and Inubaka that dump my cousin for the stupid died pot.'
 
`died pot'
 
`Kikyou'
 
`oh'
 
`Well…..' Sakura cut him off by kissing and they rolled onto the grass and Harry's on top. He kisses down her neck and she moaned.
 
`are you sure' She nodded and that is all Harry need. He turned to his demon form and he looked like Sessoumaru except he have the Harry look well you know what I mean. When they mated Harry bit down her neck to mark her. They flied back to the castle and a surprise awaits for them at the casle.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
&g t;
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>< br> >
>
>
>
>
>
Hi gang , thx to the people who reviewed -bows- I decided to add Inuyasha and Yu Yu Hakoshu (spelling??). I hope you don't mind. Well even if you do, I don't care. Hehehhehe!!!
REVIEW PLZ and if I don't get at least 10 reviews I will not update and it on hold. Yes people I know I'm mean. My friends always say that.
 
Pairings:
Kagome/Yusuke
Sesshoumaru/Rin
Inuyasha/Kikyou for one chapter only then she dies
Kouga/Ayame
Sakura/Harry
Boton/Kurama
Hiei/Sango
Miroku/Hermione (evil wuhahahahah….cough cough)
Kuwabara(Kuwabaka)/Yukina
Genkai/no one
Koenma/no one
Snape/no one
Dumbledore/Professor M
Keiko (she's the whore)
Any suggest plz write in the review. Anyone who knows Kuwabara's sister's name plz review and tell me cause I might pair her up with Snape, Lupin or Sirius.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
&g t;
>
>
>
>
>
>
REVIEW HERE