Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A new start ❯ chpt 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hi people this is the pairing
 
Harry/Sakura
 
And I will not changing it.
 
This is the setting
 
Syaoran/tomoyo will come but in a different house
 
Eriol and the gang come to help sakura
 
She joines the Quidditch and become a chaser
 
 
Normal POV
Sakura and Harry went back to the castle. They went to the Great Hall to have their dinner. Well, let's just say that Sakura and Harry is in for a surprise.
 
`There will be new students joining us and two of our students will be PROPERLY introduced now' said Dumbledore
 
`Lord Sesshoumaru and Lady Rin of Western Makai'
 
`Prince Yusuke and Crown Princess Kagome of the Eastern Makai'
 
`Eriol Clow(A?N I don't Eriol's last name) master of sun and moon'
 
`Lord Kouga and Lady Ayame of the Northern Makai'
 
`Lord Kurama and Lady Boton of Southern Makai'
 
`Lord Hiei and Lady Sango, guardian of Makai and Ningen.'
 
`Yukina sister of Lord Hiei and her partner Kouma Kawabaka I mean Kawabara.' Everyone fell off laughing.
 
`QUITE!!!!! Lady Genkai guardian of Prince Yusuke and grandmother of princess Kagome and Lady Sakura. She will be your new Defence Against Dark Art teacher.'
 
`Lord Miroku advisor of Lord Sesshoumaru and Lady Rin.'
 
`Tomoyo ( I don't know her last name) and Syaoran Li'
 
`Inuyasha and Kikyou' said Professor M
 
`Hey, you old hag I'm a prince you know.'
 
`I see you haven't learn any manner Inuyasha.' Said Harry while going up the stage with Sakura.
 
`None of your business brother.'
 
`Inuyasha, it's HALF brother.'
 
`Prince Harry of the Western Makai (Harry turned into his demon form) and Crown Princess Sakura, Mistress of Sakura Card, Lady of Star and grand child of Dumbledore and me and niece of Professor Snape.' Said Professor M
 
Sakura smiled and a light surrounded her. When the light died down she was a beautiful demoness. Harry nearly faint because he was so surprised. Sakura is a midnight silver dog demon with dark hair and silver highlights. Face, waist marks and yeah. A black tail that is set like sesshoumaru's.
 
`I guess I forgot something didn't i?'
 
`well, that was quit a shock'
 
`Yo, Kagome nice to see you again and you already know anyone else.'
 
`Hey bitch' yelled Tomoyo
 
`Oh, how thank u and I didn't know that u were that smart. How did u know that I'm a female dog demon.' Sakura said hugging Harry and start kissing him. Harry moaned out loud. The gang started laughing at him and he blushed. He punched Inuyasha and Li in the face because he didn't like them.
 
`Ok, students please return to your seat. I will call out the house you are in.'
 
Gryffindor
Sesshoumaru, Rin
Yusuke, Kagome
Ayame, Kouge
Hiei, Sango
Boton, Kourama
Kawabara, Yukina
Miroku
Eriol
 
Slytherin
Li, tomoyo
Keiko
Kikyo, Inuyasha
 
They all went to sit in their houses. Harry and Sesshoumaru keep on glaring at Inuyasha while Kikyou and Keiko keep on glaring at Sakura and Kagome and Snape keep on glaring at Kikyou and taking points off. But Kikyou didn't have a shit. So Slytherins start beating her up and Draco saved her and they started kissing and even try to do things that is sooooooo MA+. So Inuyasha got pissed and killed them and the good guys leaved happily ever after. (A/n just joking people, this paragraph is not true )
 
Well, let's just say that Malfoy and miss died pot did try to do something so MA+ but Inuyasha didn't kill them he just beat up them up. Not enough to kill them because if Kikyou dies (A/N like she's not died) he will die as well.
 
`So brother what have you been up to.' Ask Seshoumaru as they all eat their dinner.
 
`Yeah, what have you been up to cousin.'ask Kurama a.k.a the pervert.
 
`Well, nothing much except trying to kill Voldy, mating Sakura and trying to kill the whore aka Tomoyo, the man whore aka Syaoran Li, the died pot slut aka Kikyou and the disgraceful half family member aka Inuyasha, nothing much.' Everyone sweat drop. Harry said that all in one breath. Incredible.
 
`Harry dear, breath.'
 
`Oh.'
 
`Well, Sakura, want to beat up Inuyasha with me.' Ask Yusuke aka the fighting machine
 
`Yusuke seat down or the one getting punch will be you.' Said Kagome and Yusuke had to hid behind Hiei and Hiei aka Mister Cold just hned. Boton laughed but soon was shut up by a kiss from Kurama. Keiko tried to come and hug Yusuke but end up being beat up by Kagome. Eriol was laughing at Li when one of the Weasley twins throw a apple pie in his face. The whore aka Tomoyo was crying because she broke a nail and cried even harder when Sakura throw a pie in her face as well. This started a food fight. It end up Sesshoumaru and Harry beating the shit out of Li and Inuyasha. Eriol watched the whole thing. Sakura, Kagome beating the shit up of Tomoyo and Keiko. Hiei nearly killed Kikyou for dirtying his clothes but calmed down when Sango kissed him. Miroku groped one of the student which happen to be Ginny and her brothers beat the shit out of him but stopped later by Kouga and Ayame. Kurama joined in and ended up beating the shit out of Malfoy because he just don't like him. Kawabaka, ooppps I mean Kawabara and Yukina is talking in a corner and end up making out. (A/N gross, but had to write that, no offends to Kawabara and Yukina fans, hehehe) Dumbledore, Professor M, Snape and all the other teachers just watched.
 
`ok, kids now go to bed.' Said Dumbledore wickedly after all the other students left ` Oh, and here is the new room change.'
`Now here is the list of who's going to be in who's room.
 
Room 1: Yusuke and Kagome
Room2: Harry and Sakura
Room 3: Eriol
Room4: Miroku
Room 5: Kurama and Boton
Room 6: Sesshoumaru and Rin
Room 7: Kouga and Ayame
Room 8: Hiei and Sango
Room 9: Kawabara and Yukina
 
`Oh boys turn not to get the girls pregnant while you stay here.' Said Professor M
 
`HEY, WHAT ABOUT US????????????????' asked the whore, the man whore, the disgraceful family
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
&g t;
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>

>
>

Sorry people for not updating sooner. Plz review and I probably won't be updating this in a while because I'm really busy with all the school and coaching work. So I apologise.
Also if you want to flame me, please not too harsh because I'm a bit emotional.
Inuyasha:Keh, who cares.
Kagome: SIT -crash- people plz Nat will start crying if you do
 
See ya
>
>
>>
>
>>
>
> ;
>
>>
>
>>
>
>
>> ;
PLZ REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW
 
THX