Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ A Whole New Card Game ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Cardcaptor Sakura Story

Author: yaoi_luver_17 & Rhea

Disclaimer: I don't own it.

Rating: PG-PG-13

Content: Nothing big. There will probably be a semi-R rated love scene at the end but that's about it.

Coupling: Syaoran/Sakura, side couple: Tomoyo/Eriol

A/N: This is my first Cardcaptor fic and I'm righting it with one of my friends at school. We've gotten to around chapter 20-30 something and we're still going; yet I don't think that we will finish it together. I might be the one to end the story by myself. She a senior and I am a junior and we both have a lot of school work to do. Not only that but neither of us has our licenses yet so we cant go and see each other. So you'll just have to deal with it. I'll probably finish over summer. And, as my die-hard fans know, I don't have Internet and neither does Rhea. So I'll finish over summer and post up two chapters at a time until the end. Rhea and I alternate in writing chapters. She writes one then I write the next and so on in alteration. I've been rambling again. Sorry, the story is good and it's set when Sakura and everyone are in college, yet Li never showed up in cardcaptors (or Meilin). Try to see if you can tell who wrote what chapter. Review. JA!

Chapter 1

As the young teen walked through Hong Kong she smiled. She was now eighteen and college would start in one week. Her auburn hair fell loosely to her chin and bangs slightly covered her beautiful green eyes, which held her maturity and responsibility.

The busy streets of Hong Kong were intriguing to her and many things caught her interest. Stopping at almost every store she found that she was running out of time. Her friend was waiting for her at their new apartment so that they could go out and eat dinner together for their first night in Hong Kong.

She ran down the busy street, her athletic ability kicking in. Dodging everyone and everything she finally made it to the apartment. Taking a few breaths she opened the door.

"Tadai..." But what she saw cut her short of her words. Everything in the apartment had been unpacked and put away. Brand-new furniture outlined the living room and shiny pots and pans filled the kitchen.

"Tomoyo-chan, when you said you would clean things up a bit, I never thought that you meant this."

Tomoyo smiled. "Sakura-chan, you know me better then that. Now let's go eat dinner."

The two girls left the apartment and headed out on their search for a nice restaurant.

*~*~*~*

"Kinomoto-san, please take a seat next to Li-san." The teacher ordered. Sakura nodded and took her seat.

"Konnichiwa. Atashiwa Kinomoto Sakura. You?"

The brown haired boy looked at her. "Li Syaoran." He didn't smile, but simply nodded. Sakura didn't like the look in his eyes. They looked too lonely and hateful. It was like he hadn't a care in the world.

*~*~*~*

A small orange stuffed animal quietly sat in Sakura's room. He looked like he was deep in thought, concentrating on something lost. Finally, Kero sighed. "We'll never find the Sakura Cards. How could she have let them get stolen anyway? She doesn't even know who took them."

He then flew out of the room and onto the streets of Hong Kong.

*~*~*~*

Tomoyo stood outside on the campus grounds, waiting for Sakura. A young girl stood next to her with pure black and bright red eyes.

"Meiling-chan, I see her now." Tomoyo pointed over to Sakura.

"Great!" The two girls ran over.

"Sakura-chan, this is Li Meiling."

Sakura smiled. "Pleased to meet you Meiling-san."

"Let's go meet my cousin and fiancé," The three girls then left the campus grounds, a surprise coming for Sakura.

A/N: Well, what did you think? Okay, try to guess whose chapter that was. And Review please. JA!