Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ All That She Is ❯ Syaoran’s Bad Day ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

All That She Is

Chapter Ten - Syaoran's Bad Day

By Crow Skywalker

----------

Disclaimer - Don't own CCS, nor will I ever. Although I wish I did...because playing around with Syaoran and Sakura is fun ^_~

Author's Notes - Eep. Another late update. Sorry about that ^^;

For Latest Updates On Crow's Fanfiction - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crowskywalker/

Pairings - Sakura/Syaoran (eventually), Tomoyo/Eriol

Summary - Syaoran is having a really bad day...

----------

Days later, Syaoran Li sat in his usual spot in the class, silently glaring at the back of Sakura's head. The past few days upon Sealing the Sword Card had been somewhat peaceful, with no more signs of any Cards. Syaoran had lain low, backing off from his mission to take the Cards from Sakura for a while. He had to make plans - he couldn't take the Cards away while Sakura had her friends and family around, and she never seemed to be alone.I'd do anything for my friends.

He silently laughed at that idea. Being a Card Captor meant making sacrifices - didn't she know that? If not captured, the Cards can do much more damage, he thought, adverting his gaze to the window. It had been sunny that morning, but now clouds blocked the sunlight. That's why I was sent here - Mother foretold that the Cards would someday appear, and it was my duty to capture them for our Clan. His gaze turned back to Sakura, And I can't let her stand in my way.

"You seem very interested in Sakura," Came a male voice, just loud enough for only Syaoran to hear, and Syaoran looked up to see Eriol smiling down at him, "Maybe you have feelings for her after all."

"Not in this life time," Syaoran rolled his eyes.

"Keep telling yourself that." Eriol grinned, pulling up a chair.

"What're you doing?" Syaoran asked, completely oblivious to the fact they were just assigned work in pairs.

"So not only is she breath taking, but it effects your hearing as well?" He chuckled, "We're partners for this class - page 507."

Syaoran opened his Math book, flipping to the page. A long line of math problems stared back at him.

"Oh."

"Must be really bad if Syaoran Li of the Li Clan didn't hear a word the teacher said."

Syaoran growled. "Shut up."

He watched as Tomoyo pulled her chair over to Sakura's desk, and a few minutes later an exasperated groan could be heard.

"I'll never get this!"

"Don't say that, Sakura-chan.." Tomoyo encouraged her, "You just need to work at it."

"Maybe a tutor would help?" Eriol added, and both girls turned to look at him, "Syaoran here is a math genius."

"Really?" Sakura asked, giving Syaoran a smile that made him melt.Damn her! Doesn't she get it that I hate her!?

"Uh..yeah," Syaoran blushed, looking away. "But I'm not gonna..."

"Tutoring?" All four of them looked up to find Miss Mizuki smiling down at them. "Such a great idea! I'm sure Sakura would love the help."

"But.." He tried to protest, but he found himself outnumbered. Sinking low in his chair he sighed. Why does this kind of stuff always happen to me? Now I'm stuck having to tutor her... And idea came to mind. This is it...my chance. If I can get into her house, I can get the Cards!

"You look so...happy all of a sudden," Tomoyo pointed out to him, "What's on your mind?"

"Oh, nothing.." He lied, sitting up straight.

"I think he's happy that he's going to spend time with Sakura." Eriol whispered to Tomoyo, just loud enough for Syaoran to hear. He blushed furiously, trying to fix a glare at them both.

"Who's gonna be spending time with Kinomoto?" Meiling appeared with a frown.

Syaoran once again sunk down in his seat. This day was just getting worse!

"Syaoran."

"WHAT?" She yelled, and pointed a finger at Sakura, who had been quietly trying to figure out her math equation, "I thought I told you to stay away from my Syaoran-kun!"

Sakura winced, knowing that something was about to start and decided to go up to the teacher's desk to ask for help.

"YOUR Syaoran-kun?" Syaoran asked her, raising an eyebrow. "Since when am I your anything?"

"Since I broke up with Yamato." She stated, crossing her arms.

"And you think that everything's okay now - and we're back together?" He asked, glaring in her direction.

"Well, isn't it?" She asked quietly.

"No Meiling! I'm not going to be used like that - you had your chance with me and you threw it away!" He snapped. He was surprised that they hadn't disrupted the whole class by now. Their conversation was rather loud.

"So you're saying that Kinomoto is better than me?" She asked, her eyes filling with tears.

"As much as I hate to say it, anyone is better - even Kinomoto - because you've turned into such a bitch, Meiling!"

She stared at him for a minute, before quickly and silently making her way towards the front of the room, and leaving the class. People stared after her, wondering what was up. Sighing, Syaoran turned his attention back to his friends - who stared silently at him.

"What?" Then he remembered...he had said aloud that Kinomoto was better than Meiling...and he mentally smacked himself.

"You sure told her!" Tomoyo smiled. "A bit harsh, but she'll get over it. She deserved to hear the truth."

"The truth that you are interested in Sakura." Eriol winked at him, "I knew it!"

"Am not!" Syaoran blushed, trying hard to glare at them, "But she brought it up, so I figured I might as well say so!"

"Then why are you blushing?" Tomoyo asked, her smile widening.

"I'm just hot..that's all!"

"Right." She said, turning around to Sakura's empty desk.

"How can I like her? I can't stand her!" He hissed, mainly to ensure himself. There was no way he was in love with his enemy. No way in hell!

"So...Syaoran...when do you start your tutoring lessons with Sakura?" Eriol grinned.

"Ugh." Syaoran groaned, laying his head down on his desk.

Today was certainly a bad day.

To Be Continued...