Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Amber Eyes: The Meeting ❯ Amber Eyes: The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS…. *sob* other companies

Own it not me…I'm poor…. or the poem either *sob* someone else owns that…also…*sniff*

A/N: Okay I hope I don't get sued for this…I changed

One word on the poem so it will sound right…. also,

In this story Syoraon (Li) doesn't meet with Sakura

At all until (oh I might spoil the story) well, you'll see

The Meeting: Amber Eyes

Twilight was all about us

Twilight and tree on tree

I looked straight into great strange eyes

And the boy looked back at me.

**~***~****~****~****~****~****~*****~****~***~****~***~* ***~****~***~

"Sakura, use windy! Hurry before the sorcerer recovers." Yelled Kero.

Sakura called on windy, but it was a little late, the sorcerer had recovered and was not very happy."

"Is that all you have Mistress of the Clow Cards" he spoke in a deep dark tone.

"No," replied Sakura "This is what I have left"

Sakura and the sorcerer battled for a few minutes calling on different cards. Sakura knew she couldn't hold on very much longer, if only, someone would help her. Sakura looked about her, Kero lay half dead knocked unconscious by an ice crystal, and Madison lay unconscious her new camcorder beside her was smashed. Sakura saw an energy bolt come toward her, but she was so tired by the time she called a card it would be to late. As the bolt neared her she heard a male voice call,

"Alkazam come to my aid…. wind release!"

A spurt of wind blew the bolt off its target to crash into a couple of trees. The boy called on another card and quickly defeated the sorcerer. Sakura turned to look into narrow amber eyes.

Beautiful, Brown and unafraid

Those eyes returned my stare

****~***~****~*****~****~****~*****~*****~******~*******~ *****~*****~***

Sakura seemed to be lost in those eyes until the boy harshly said,

"CardCaptor, next time you might not be so lucky." The boy then dashed off."

Sakura was still in a daze looking around her to see if she still saw the boy with messy brown hair and those enchanting amber eyes. Faintly in the back of her, Sakura heard Madison and Kero waking. Sakura snapped out of her dream daze and ran back to help her friends. A few days later after that particular battle, Sakura was still dreaming of that handsome boy. Anywhere she went she looked to see if he was following her. She failed to pay attention in any of her classes due to her dreaming about the boy. She did the same thing everywhere she went; she barely even paid attention when Madison was talking to her, finally one day, Madison got very annoyed and just got very annoyed and just had to ask,

"Sakura, what's going on with you? You haven't been yourself lately."

"Well, Madison, you see…started Sakura but as she was talking she accidentally bumped into someone.

And nothing with neither sound nor name

Passed between us there.

****~*****~*****~******~*****~****~*****~******~*******~* ***~****~******~

As Sakura looked up a pair of cold, solid, amber eyes greeted her. It was the boy who helped her.

"Hoeeeeee…Gomen…" replied Sakura as she blushed under his fierce gaze.

"Sakura do you know him?" asked Madison.

Before Sakura could reply the boy said in a cold voice.

"Next time, CardCaptor, watch were you're going you seem to be always doing something stupid." With that he walked away. Madison and Sakura stared after him.

"How rude of him to say those things." Replied Madison "the nerve"

Sakura was not listening she was thinking of what she saw in those eyes. Those eyes showed Loneliness, coldness as if he had been taught not to show feelings or emotion.

"Back to earth, Sakura, back to earth!" said Madison waving a hand in front of Sakura's face.

"Nani, Madison?" replied Sakura as she snapped back into reality.

"I was saying I wonder was that boy is and how did he know that you were a cardcaptor."

"Hmmmm…good question, Madison"

The girls continued their journey until they got to Sakura's opened her door and walked in, she raced up the stairs into her pink room thinking about that strange boy. A couple days later another a sorcerer from the city of Uate came determined to kill the CardCaptor Mistress. They met him at the Penguin Park and started fighting. A few hours later Sakura could feel her hold on much Sakura power weakening She could not hold on much longer….

Something I shall not forget

Something still and shy and wise

*****~***~****~***~*****~****~****~****~*******~******~** ***~****~*****

Sakura was tired, so tired and she felt so much pain. She called on fiery and with that she fell back looking to fall on the ground. Kero tried to go to her but was wounded and he blacked out. Madison was asleep with the rest of the people in the park when Sakura used the sleep card. As she was just about to hit the ground a boy jumped from a 'Sakura' tree and ran over and was able to catch her just in time before she hit her head on the ground.

The boy looked at the girl in his arms. Syoraon Li stared at that girl named Sakura Kimonoto; she never knew he had watched her every time she battled always he had protected her. (He sometime used the Time card to let her win), She was the girl he met besides being beautiful on the inside. From the past months of watching her she taught him how to feel, he sought a word to define her…. Sweet…Sweet refreshing like the sunshine after the rain, or the flower she was named for.

He glanced at her costume and his eyes softened a bit. She looked like a fairy, wearing a white elfin costume with no sleeves with fairy wings that came out on the back that went up to her halfway up her arm and on the end of her bow in the back was two tiny bells. Her dress twinkled from glitter that gently sparkled from the costume, which caught the streetlights. Her chin length hair was weaved with thing strands of ribbon and her face was so beautiful with her delicate features and lush pink lips. Her dark lashes were fanned down to cover those gorgeous emerald eyes. Her breathing was quiet and even. Syoroan gently picked her up and laid her under the 'Sakura' tree.

He then stood up and walked back to face the wizard. Snidely the wizard thought 'Oh, if hat isn't just the cutest thing, they look like two lovers, and that boy is going to defend her. Pity I am going to have to kill them both.' Syoraon stood to face the sorcerer. They faced off and only advantage was that the sorcerer was floating a few feet from the ground. The sorcerer yelled out a card and the battle began. They each called out cards and different attacks. They both dodged some but Syoaran gave more hits to the sorcerer than he received himself. Both were weakening and the sorcerer slowly floated to the ground. Syoroan got the upper hand and soon Syoraon defeated the sorcerer. He called on lightning that hurled the sorcerer out of the park. Syoraon raced over to Sakura's side.

In the dimness of the woods

*****~********~**~****~******~*******~*****~****~*~*****~ ***~******~*****

Syoraon picked Sakura up carried her out of the park and into the woods. He kneeled down on the forest floor with her in his lap his arms around her waist her arms around her waist her arms around his neck. He gently shook her awake. Sakura felt herself being shaken she opened her eyes and staring down at her were those beautiful liquid amber eyes.

"Cardcaptor are you hurt," asked the boy

"No…No…I-I…My name is Sakura, what's your name"

"You don't need to know Cardc…Sakura, next time try not to

use your energy that much the next time."

That earned Syoraon a slap across the face.

"Oh, I-I-I…Gomen I didn't mean to it's just you, never seem to like to say anything nice."

Sakura reached up with a shaking hand to touch the spot on Syoraon's check, which was already turning a dark, deep, red.

Syoroan looked at the beautiful girl in his arms he said in a mumbling voice.

"Gomen, I didn't mean to, I mean I'm sorry I said those things."

Syoroan felt a blush coming on.

"It's okay, Gomen for slapping you…by the way how do you know that I'm a Cardcaptor."

"It's a long story, but I don't have time to tell you, just that I'll always watch over and protect you."

Syoraon couldn't take it any longer he gently leaned down and tilted her chin with his index finger; he looked deeply into her eyes and kissed her passionately. Sakura felt faint from the sheer pleasure of her first kiss. Syoraon picked her up and carried her back to the park and laid her beside Madison and Kero…while teaching Sakura how to french kiss. They both looked into each other's eyes into he claimed her sweet lips one more time in a passionate kiss. He looked into her eyes one last time and quickly dashed away. Sakura was left staring into space, thinking of what the boy said. I will always protect you.

Sakura felt warm inside. Someone cared and was protecting her from the evils of the world. As she walked home with a bruised Madison and Kero; Sakura looked at the stars and gave thanks that somehow, somewhere that boy…Syoaraon Li was watching over her protecting her.

The boy looked from the roof of a building watching the beautiful girl walk home he looked at the stars, glanced at the girl one more time then disappeared into the night.

From a pair of gold-flecked eyes.

~Fin~

A/N: the one word I changed was boy…the original poem said boy… don't worry. I'm not making any money off this…. anyway…I'll write a sequel if asked to…