Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Amber Eyes: The Meeting ❯ The Meeting Place Sequel ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Here's the sequel to the Meeting Place. Thank you for the two people who reviewed my story ~_~ anywaz…. Here's my disclaimer

Disclaimer: DON'T OWN CARDCAPTORS CHARACTERS…OR ANYTHING! SO DON'T SUE! Now on to the story……….

THE MEETING PLACE: PART TWO

6 years later:

We met long ago

Our souls are forever entwined

You had chosen to protect me.

Sakura sighed as she ran out into the rain. Her spring break has just started and already it was going bad. She was tired of being cooped up in the house so she decided to take a walk. Kero was off on vacation with Suppi, Eriol's guardian beast. Tori was working, and Yue/Julian was with Kero. Sakura smiled as she remembered these past few years. Eriol's appearance, battling him, changing the Clow Cards and…becoming the Clow Card Mistress…her years had went by fast since she was a ten-year-old girl who accidentally opened a magical book. Now she was a sixteen year old girl still battling but with better skills and new knowledge.

The only thing she wished more than anything was that the strange amber eyed boy would reappear again. Sakura remembered the promise he had made to her a long time ago…I will protect you.

She hadn't doubted that he had kept his promise. What more was sad was she didn't even know his name. Sakura looked up from were she had stopped running; she had walked to her favorite place in the park…the 'Sakura' tree. She sat down beside it and sighed again. She had never been out on a date in her life. She laughed thinking at all the lectures Madison had given her because of her not going to dances, or on Madison's arranged dates.

Sakura was only interested in one guy…

Though you weren't very kind.

Sakura walked from the tree and into the lush garden of the park. Seeing the old gazebo she gently walked out from the rain and sat on the bench. She laughed if only her friends could see her now.

"Well, Well, if it isn't the amateur Cardcaptor girl, now turned Clow Card Mistress."

Sakura turned her head in surprise only to stare open-mouthed at the amber-eyed boy. He certainly had changed. She swallowed and felt her mouth go dry at the sight of him. All brawn…and all beauty could describe him. He was tall, very tall; she probably came up to his chest. He was very very well built. He was wearing a green shirt and cargo khaki pants that were soaked. Through his green shirt, Sakura could see muscles ripple. His hair was plastered to his face because of the rain. Only showing his well-chiseled features. His fine eyebrows, his beautiful eyes…and his lips, that looked hard and pressed in a straight line…but she remembered what it felt like for him to kiss her.

"Umm…Hoe… long time no see" said Sakura mentally groaning at how lame her greeting sounded.

After all these years she's still as beautiful as ever. Syoraon Li looked at the beautiful rain-soaked girl sitting on the bench staring at him. She sat in a beautiful mini blue skirt with a yellow shirt. Her body had matured as he noticed threw the wet shirt the generous swell of her-Syoraon scolded himself as his thoughts strayed. He looked at her long slim legs and swallowed as her feet where incased in some white classic Kswiss gym shoes. He could not help but stare at her harder thinking her beautiful jewel eyes out shown every emerald he had seen. He knew he took a big risk seeing her but he just had to see if she had changed any. And those lips…Li felt his face heating up…he was acting like an immature grade-schooler. He was a warrior for pete's sake…he should have better control than that.

"Wh-What are you doing here" Sakura asked.

"Nothing" Syoraon replied. Okay he told himself he had seen her, now leave. Syoraon turned and started walking away.

Sakura heard his reply and saw him turning away. 'Why is he always going away, he never wants to talk to me…is it me, do I look horrible or something.' she gently got up and walked out into the rain shouting, "Cant you at least carry on a nice conversation with someone."

Syoraon kept walking. Sakura ran after him. She ran right in front of him.

"Stop just Stop! Why cant you be nice and carry on a decent conversation with me why are you always running from me."

Syoraon glanced at her and quickly glanced away. He didn't want to tell her he wasn't good at conversation, he never had time to talk to anyone because he was continually training. He glanced back at Sakura and looked into her eyes. He meant to look away but he was lost.

Your Eyes

Made me realize

I wanted to lose myself in them

Sakura was lost. She looked at his amber eyes, and saw a flame that seemed to come to life. 'Oh brother, I hope he kisses me'. He didn't make a move. Sakura was disappointed.

"I don't do conversations," Syoraon said breaking the moment as he looked away. "I'm sorry"

Sakura stopped him again. "Please, just one conversation in the gazebo, and I'll leave you alone."

Syoraon didn't know how to resist the pleading puppy dog look. He inwardly sighed; he was going to regret this.

"All right"

2 hours later

Sakura sat laughing on the bench in the gazebo. She'd found out a lot about Syoraon Li. 'God, what a wonderful name'. She slowly melted the barriers, and he revealed himself, his life of training, as she in turn told him about her life.

Syoraon knew this was probably the best day of his life. God, Sakura was perfect. He wished his life could have been like hers, warm loving, lots of friends. But then again, he had to protect her….so he knew training was necessary. Syoraon knew he should've left but he couldn't…but in order to protect her he had to leave.

Syoraon watched as the rain stopped. He looked back at Sakura who sense he had to leave….

"Why"

"What?"

"Why do you have to leave"?

"To protect you…"

"What?"

********************************************************* *********************

But danger interfered

But I still peered

To try to find away into you

Heart.

<Somewhere in the Stars>

"Syoraon Li should be back any day now, if he ever expects his little Clow Card Mistress to live." Smirked a man.

"He loves that girl m'lord" spoke a woman.

"Yes Ebony, I suppose he does…. but some love is not meant to be."

"I suppose not…I suppose not"

"If he defies his true purpose he knows the price he will pay………" the man crackled

'Yes I suppose he does…I suppose he does'

********************************************************* ***************

One of these days

I will find away

"You are in great danger Sakura, I was chosen to protect you, I must leave-"

"You can't Syoraon-I-I-love you. Please stay or Let me go, too."

"NO, listen to me Sakura, I am you protector, you will die if I do not go."

"But-But"

"Listen Sakura, you are one of the most powerful women on earth. I was chosen by some elite guardians to kill you. I defied them. They in turn told me that if I would not kill you…I must protect you. In only one condition."

"What is that"

"To never be able to live my life with you."

"I don't understand"

"I am chosen to protect you…but I will not be able to spend my life with you."

Syoraon gently grabbed Sakura around the waist and she wrapped her arms around her neck.

"I am engaged to marry another woman."

Sakura closed her eyes in pain. "D-Do yo-Do you love her?"

"I think you know the answer the answer to that questions"

Sakura felt his lips claim her. She was lost; she had fallen over the edge. Passion poured threw her, instead of the tender kiss he had given her the first time they met instead this one was filled with passion and unspoken promises.

Syoraon Li broke the kiss. He murmured a goodbye and something else in her ear as he gave her one last butterfly kiss on the lips. He turned and walked away.

Sakura stayed frozen to the spot long after he was gone. She remembered his words he had whispered, I will protect you and one day come for you. Sakura smiled fleetingly. She remembered the words he had whispered the night long ago. Syoraon had never changed.

Sakura sat on the bench late into the evening remembering the events that had happen. God, she hated that woman that Syoraon would get to kiss, get to-Sakura slowly got up and started walking home. She knew she would wait until he came for her. She looked up at the sky as the stars gently started coming out. She closed her eyes Syoraon you will always have my heart.

Li sighed defeated. He walked up to door of a mansion but turned and looked at the stars. He would not marry. He will find away to be with her. Li closed his eyes, Sakura you will always have my heart.

For us to be together

…Forever

***The poem was written by me. But don't worry another part is coming…..JA NE….oh yeah REVIEW PLEASE!