Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Are You Another's, Or Mine My Love? ❯ Syaoran Kicking Arse With His Sword! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey guys! I'm updating! Wow!

Oh yeah, um…I changed Xiao Xue to Haruhiro, because I just realized it's a girls name ^.^;;;

Disclaimer- I don't own anything except Haruhiro

Are You Another's Or Mine My Love?

Chapter 2

Syaoran Kicking Arse With His Sword!

By Shinzo

Sakura lay awake in bed. The events of that night still ringing in her mind, she was to get married to Haruhiro. (If you didn't read my author notes, I renamed Xiao Long to Haruhiro. Lol.)

She didn't want to (duh!) of course. She sighed as she saw the morning sun light up her room. The party yesterday had gone on for ages, Sakura receiving gifts and such from many kingdoms. She got up and saw Kero sitting on her desk eating all the food she had bought him. She rolled her eyes and got up just as Suki came in.

"Ah! Princess Sakura is up early for once!" Suki exclaimed.

Sakura smiled weakly.


"Ohayo Suki-chan."

Suki chatted to her as she ran the bath. Sakura wasn't listening as she went out to her balcony. The balcony over looked her part of the garden. Up the wall vines ran, they were tough and strong from when Sakura would sneak out late at night, when she had been younger, to visit Ashitaka, the Gardner.

Sakura ran her fingers over the vines and wondered if they would hold her weight. She looked out at her garden again and smiled. Ashitaka had gone a fantastic job on it. There was two cherry blossom trees, one had a swing attached to one of the strong branches, (I dun know if swings were invented back then, but this swing shall play a role in the story.) Sakura used to always swing on that. In between the cherry blossoms was a flowerbed, containing almost all the flowers she could think of. Then by the vine wall, there was a small soft hedge in which Sakura would roll into in case a guard walked past, when she snuck out. Sakura loved her garden and sighed as Suki came out holding a dress.

It was a long blue dress with thin shoulder straps. It came with blue velvet shoes. Sakura sighed before taking it from Suki.

She walked behind the 'thing' (the 'thing' is what I refer to as the 'thing' that you walk behind to get changed.)

She came out and sat down at her dressing table, Suki now seizing the silver comb from Sakura's vanity set.

"Princess, you are quiet today." Suki said smiling.

Sakura smiled weakly back.

"I don't know what otou-san was thinking when he arranged the engagement." Sakura said fiercely.

"Uh-Oh…Princess I have good news and bad news."

"Oh no…tell me bad first…"

"Well, Your father is going away."

"That's good though."

"No let me finish. He is going away with other king's and he suggested that Syaoran and" Suki took a deep breath. "Haruhiro will be staying here."

Sakura groaned.

"Good news is that Tomoyo and Meilin shall be as well."

Sakura's eyes lit up.

"Really? For how long? When are they coming? Today? Tomorrow? Next week?"

Suki smiled.

"In the afternoon. Today."

Sakura smiled widely.

"But! Your lessons Princess!" said Suki slyly.

"Hai, hai Suki…" Sakura said sweatdropping.

***

Sakura strechted her arms and yawned loudly.

"Lessons are over! Thank you!" she said before running out of the room.

^See, this is the mistake I sometimes find in the medieval fics of animes, the princesses and princes all had lessons and stuff, some authors make the princesses just prance around trying on dresses. ^

Sakura's ears pricked up as she heard the sound of horse hooves.

"YES!!" she shrieked running out to the courtyard.

Halfway down the second flight of stairs she lost one of her shoes.

Growling lowly she took off her other one; picked up the abandoned shoe and took off down the remaining stairs. She giggled as the cold marble touched her bare skin, sending tingles up her spine.

"Princess Sakura! Running around in bare feet! I should tell you father."

Sakura laughed as her gardener Ashitaka stepped out from behind a statue.

Ashitaka had always been with Sakura, and was at least 25 years old while she was 16, he was always joking around with her and he was like a second brother. In the words of Sakura she had said when she was 8, 'Mister Ashitaka way nicer den mean old onni-chan Touya!' Ashitaka had laughed and picked her up, giving her a cuddle.

"Oh Ashitaka please! Don't tell my father, for thou have sinned." Sakura pretended to faint.

Ashitaka laughed, leaning on the barrister.

"I won't tell, Suki sent me to tell you your friends have arrived, plus your father has left."

Sakura's mouth hung open.

"HE LEFT?!?"

"Yes…"

Sakura shrugged. "Oh well"

She continued down the stairs, Ashitaka's eyes following her as she ran outside to greet Tomoyo and Meilin, and glare at Syaoran.

***

Outside in the courtyard…

"TOMOYO!!!" Sakura squealed leaping on Tomoyo and giving her a hug. ^.^

Tomoyo smiled returning it, then speaking to her guards accompanying her.

"Konnichiwa Sakura-chan!"

Sakura turned around to see Meilin.

"Konnichiwa!" she said giving and receiving a hug. From behind Meilin's back, she could she Syaoran.

"Li-kun…"

"Kinomoto-san…"

Sakura shook back her head before turning back to Meilin and Tomoyo.

"I've finished my classes for the day, where do you want to go?"

Meilin looked at Tomoyo.

"Well, knowing Tomoyo she will have made you a new dress Sakura-chan."

"Hai, I do."

Sakura, Syaoran and Meilin all fell down anime style.

Sakura was about to say that would be great when she remembered,

"Haruhiro …" she groaned.

"Oh Sakura-chan, don't worry about him, I'm sure Syaoran would love to meet him properly, right Syaoran?" Meilin grinned raising an eyebrow at Syaoran.

Before he could answer Meilin clapped her hands together.

"Great! Here he comes now!"

Sakura turned around to see a black carriage coming through the Kinomoto's castle's gate.

The horses came to a halt in front of them before the door snapped open and Haruhiro stepped out.

"Mistress Sakura, you are looking more beautiful each day." He said kissing her hand. Sakura curtsied.

And you're becoming more sucking up by the minute… she thought bitterly.

"Haruhiro, I don't believe you have meet Syaoran Li, from the Li kingdom."

Haruhiro eyed Syaoran up and down.

"No, never met in person Dear Sakura," Sakura rolled her eyes.

"I've heard you're quite a good sword fighter Syaoran?"

Syaoran smirked.

"You heard correctly."

Haruhiro narrowed his eyes.

"I'm the best in my kingdom. Why don't we, have a spar?" (I'm not sure if you call a sword fight a spar or not -.-;;;)

"I'd like that, it's been a while since I've had a real challenge."

Haruhiro glared.

"Meet me back here in a hour then…" he hissed before turning to Sakura.

"Would you show me my room Sakura?"

Sakura looked thoughtful.

"I would love to Haruhiro but you see, Meilin, Tomoyo and I have plans, maybe tomorrow." she giggled, before linking arms with Tomoyo and Meilin and running off to her garden.

Haruhiro clenched his fists, Syaoran couldn't help but laugh.

Sakura is quite a character, I would rather a wife like her, not like Kiera…wait! No bad Syaoran YOU DO NOT LIKE SAKURA!!

Yeah, I love her…

WHAT!!! ER!!!!!!!!!!

Haruhiro was looking at Syaoran like he was a phyco killer who had just gotten out of his room with the padded walls in the nut house.

"Sorry…" Syaoran laughed nervously, before walking up the steps to the castle…

***

"Do you remember this swing Tomoyo?" Sighed Sakura as she slowly swung back and forth.

"Hai Sakura, I do."

Meilin jumped down from the tree above them.

"You're lucky to have such a beautiful garden Sakura…" Meilin sighed, softly stroking the soft petals of a rose.

Sakura nodded. "Ashitaka-san is very nice…" she said as she picked up the pace on her swing.

Tomoyo looked up at the sky.

"Meilin-chan didn't you want to see Li-kun spar with Haruhiro?"

Meilin gasped.

"Hai I did!"

Sakura stopped on her swing.

"I want to see Haruhiro get his arse kicked." She smirked.

"Well, we better go then! Syaoran will get him with one swipe of his sword!!" screeched Meilin.

***

"Give up?" Syaoran said looking slightly sympathetic as Haruhiro took another swipe of his blade.

"No way! I'm just getting warmed up…" Haruhiro hissed.

"Sure…" said Syaoran jumping up to dodge Haruhiro's blade.

"I bet you I'll win…" Haruhiro spat.

Syaoran grabbed the tip of Haruhiro's sword's blade.

"How much?" he said raising an eyebrow.

"A kiss with Sakura…"

Syaoran smirked.

"Cool, I just scored myself a kiss with you're fiancée!"

Haruhiro's face twisted with anger.

"Bastard…"

"I don't like that tone…" said Syaoran letting go of his blade and moving forward.

***

Sakura was lying on her bed, waiting for Meilin to get back. Tomoyo and Sakura had both decided not to watch the fight.

"Wonder who won?" said Sakura.

"Syaoran-kun." Giggled Tomoyo.

Sakura sat up and looked at her friend who was sitting on a chair sewing a new dress.

"Why?"

"Because I can hear Meilin cheering from here."

Sakura got up and opened the door.

BANG!!

"SYAORAN!!"

"uh oh…"

Sakura looked behind the door to see a unconscious Syaoran lying on the ground. She then looked at Meilin.

"Whoops…"

Tomoyo got up and laughed seeing the unconscious Syaoran.

"HA! That's a laugh, better get him in here then…" she said as Meilin glared at her.

"Come on Meilin…" mumbled Sakura pulling Syaoran into her room.

Meilin pushed and they both got him in Sakura's room. They dragged him onto Sakura's bed, which made Tomoyo raise her eyebrows.

"What?" said Sakura, her eyes slightly narrowed.

"He won't wake up today you know, that door of yours is heavy Sakura and knowing you, you threw it open as hard and as fast as you could, ne?"


Sakura looked down.

"Hai Tomoyo-chan…" she blinked. "Well, I'll have to leave him here, I mean we can't move him…"

Meilin nodded.

"So Syaoran stays here" Sakura said. "Plus, it will piss off Haruhiro."

Meilin sighed, Tomoyo giggled.

"So where will you go Sakura-chan?"

Sakura looked clueless.

"Um…well I guess I'll have to sleep on the floor."

"oh great…" said Meilin. "the minute Syaoran wakes up and sees he's in your room, he'll totally freak."

"Well then." Said Sakura. "I'll have to bring out my secret weapon then."

Tomoyo cocked her head to the side.

"Oh? And what secret weapon would that be?"

Sakura grinned evilly.

"Kero-chan."

Meilin shook her head.

"No way! Syaoran hates Kero, Kero hates Syaoran. PLUS! Touya hates gaki, Syaoran hates Touya!"

Sakura waved her hand.

"Oh, Touya-kun won't mind." Sakura laughed.

"YES HE WILL!" Tomoyo shrieked.

"No he won't, because he's not here. Touya-kun went with Otou-san…"

"Ok, cross out Touya, Haruhiro he won't be happy."

"That's the point though isn't it? To make him mad?"

"Sakura, you evil!!" Tomoyo grinned.

"Arigato Tomoyo-chan!"

A knock on the door made them all jump.

"Hai? Who is it" Sakura called.

"Suki, just telling you that dinner is ready."

"hai, arigato Suki-chan we'll be right down!"

Sakura turned to Tomoyo and Meilin.

"Do not breathe a word about Syaoran." She said before walking out.

To Be Continued…

*Yawn* whatcha think? Oh…what will happen when Syaoran wakes up in Sakura's room? Find out next chapter ;) please review!!

Shinzo