Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Are You Another's, Or Mine My Love? ❯ The Bet! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Grins* I'm back! With an update O.o

I shall call this chapter-

Disclaimer- I dun own anything ^.^

Are You Another's Or Mine My Love?

By Shinzo

Chapter 3

The Bet!

BA BA BA BUM! What just happened-

Tomoyo got up and laughed seeing the unconscious Syaoran.

"HA! That's a laugh, better get him in here then…" she said as Meilin glared at her.

"Come on Meilin…" mumbled Sakura pulling Syaoran into her room.

Meilin pushed and they both got him in Sakura's room. They dragged him onto Sakura's bed, which made Tomoyo raise her eyebrows.

"What?" said Sakura, her eyes slightly narrowed.

"He won't wake up today you know, that door of yours is heavy Sakura and knowing you, you threw it open as hard and as fast as you could, ne?"


Sakura looked down.

"Hai Tomoyo-chan…" she blinked. "Well, I'll have to leave him here, I mean we can't move him…"

Meilin nodded.

"So Syaoran stays here" Sakura said. "Plus, it will piss off Haruhiro."

Meilin sighed, Tomoyo giggled.

"So where will you go Sakura-chan?"

Sakura looked clueless.

"Um…well I guess I'll have to sleep on the floor."

"oh great…" said Meilin. "the minute Syaoran wakes up and sees he's in your room, he'll totally freak."

"Well then." Said Sakura. "I'll have to bring out my secret weapon then."

Tomoyo cocked her head to the side.

"Oh? And what secret weapon would that be?"

Sakura grinned evilly.

"Kero-chan."

Meilin shook her head.

"No way! Syaoran hates Kero, Kero hates Syaoran. PLUS! Touya hates gaki, Syaoran hates Touya!"

Sakura waved her hand.

"Oh, Touya-kun won't mind." Sakura laughed.

"YES HE WILL!" Tomoyo shrieked.

"No he won't, because he's not here. Touya-kun went with Otou-san…"

"Ok, cross out Touya, Haruhiro he won't be happy."

"That's the point though isn't it? To make him mad?"

"Sakura, you evil!!" Tomoyo grinned.

"Arigato Tomoyo-chan!"

A knock on the door made them all jump.

"Hai? Who is it" Sakura called.

"Suki, just telling you that dinner is ready."

"hai, arigato Suki-chan we'll be right down!"

Sakura turned to Tomoyo and Meilin.

"Do not breathe a word about Syaoran." She said before walking out.

Back to the story!

The sun shone brightly through the windows in Sakura's room. It was the sun, which woke up Syaoran. (Oh no…) He groggily sat up groaning. He felt like 50 horses had trampled him. Through his blurred vision he could make out that he was in a room, who's it was unknown to him. Syaoran looked to his right and could see a folding screen thing. (Remember our good friend 'thing' that Sakura walked behind to get changed? It's called a folding screen thing now ^.^)

From behind the screen he could make a the shape of a human.

"Suki-chan…" the body called and Syaoran realized with terror that it was Sakura. Before he could call out, she walked out wearing only a corset. She blinked at him a few times before realizing how much she was exposing to him before she screamed and covered herself up.

"AHHHH!! SUKI! KERO!! ER!! LI-KUN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE AWAKE?? SUKI! KERO!"

Syaoran covered his eyes to save Sakura from any more embarrassment when Kero came in…

"Sakura-chan, what's wrong…GAKI!"

Kero turned into his form Cerberus as he pounced on Syaoran. "What is the Gaki doing here?"

Sakura had recovered from her shock and was now dressing herself from behind the screen. "I told you Kero. Tomoyo, Meiling, Syaoran and Haruhiro are all staying here whilst Otou-san is away with Touya." Sakura emerged from behind the folding screen thing now wearing a long red dress.

"Alright then, why is Gaki in your bed then?" Kero snapped.

"I um…swung the door in his face and he fell unconscious so we put him in my bed. Now let go of him Kero-chan!"

With hesitancy Kero let go of Syaoran and turned back into little Kero ^.^ "Well now he can leave!" Kero yelled. "Only I'm allowed to be in Sakura's room and that's for sleeping, eating and conversing with that bird out there.

Syaoran blinked before turning to Sakura. "He talks to birds?"

Sakura sweatdropped. "hai…Kero talks to birds…he dislikes them…" Sakura turned around as she heard the door swing open.

"Sakura-chan." Tomoyo said smiling sweetly. "The servants just told me that breakfast is ready."

Sakura smiled. "Arigato Tomoyo-chan. We had a slight… awkward situation just before."

Tomoyo giggled. "Can Li-kun come down?"

Syaoran nodded. "hai."

Tomoyo's smile never faltered once. "Great! Well you better come down. I do believe Syaoran has to tell you something Sakura." Tomoyo smirked before she walked away with Sakura following giving Syaoran dirty looks.

***

"YOU WHAT!?"

"We had a bet…" Syaoran said scooping up food into his mouth.

"AND the prize?" Sakura asked.

"A kiss with you. I won by the way."

Sakura's jaw clenched up as she gripped the tablecloth tightly. Sakura, calm down ANGER MANAGEMENT!

Kiss with Syaoran Sakura!

Sakura…calm down! One little kiss and it's all over!

Yeah, better then kissing Haruhiro…

Sakura calmly stood up. "Excuse me…" She briskly walked out of the dining hall and walked out of the castle.

"NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Even from inside the castle you had to cover your ears. (ALL OF YOU! COVER YOUR EARS!)

***

Sakura was sitting in her garden when Syaoran walked up to her.

"Think about it Kinomoto, if I had of lost then you would have to kiss Haruhiro."

Sakura wrinkled her nose. "You can call me Sakura you know."

Syaoran looked surprised at her. "I thought you said that when we were younger never to call you by your first name?"

Sakura looked confused. "When?"

Flashback

"Princess Sakura…" Little Syaoran said smirking. Little Sakura scowled at him.

"Don't call me that Li-kun! Call me Kinomoto-san."

"Alright then Kinomoto." Syaoran said glaring at her. "You have to call me Li-sama."

"I will not call you Li-sama! I will call you Li-kun or Li-san but never ever Li-sama!"

"Fine then! Let me see your cards!"

Sakura growled. "No."

Syaoran looked confused. "Why?"

"Because I don't trust you!" Sakura yelled. Syaoran looked slightly hurt before he turned and stalked away muttering.

"Fine then Kinomoto, fine…"

End of flashback

Sakura blinked at Syaoran. "You remembered that?"

Syaoran shrugged. "Sure why not?"

Sakura looked away embarrassed. "Well, you can call me Sakura now. I was just a stupid kid back then."

"You still are." Syaoran laughed from the look Sakura shot at him. "Just kidding! Ok I'll call you Sakura but you can call me Syaoran then."

"Alright then Syaoran."

"Alright then Sakura."

The pair was silent for a moment before Syaoran laughed.

"What?" Sakura asked confused.

"Kero sure is having fun with his bird friend." Syaoran chuckled pointing up into the sky. Kero was chasing a bird around saying words to it that I will not write here or the rating will go up. Sakura laughed too.

"Why does he hate birds so much Sakura?"

Sakura snorted. "Well…last year near my birthday I was bothered by Kero to bring food up. I did and like all of the years before he left crumbs everywhere. He went to sleep leaving crumbs all over my balcony. The next morning they were gone." Sakura sighed at Syaoran's expression. "Yes he wanted those crumbs. Anyway, he thought that that bird that he is chasing at the moment ate them. Now they live in a never ending war."

Syaoran laughed. "He does realize that birds can't talk right?"

Sakura sighed. "You try telling him that…"

The noise of someone clearing their throat made both Syaoran and Sakura jump.

Tomoyo, Haruhiro and Meiling were standing in front of them.

"If you don't remember but there is a bet to take place." Tomoyo said slyly.

"And Syaoran has to do his part for it…" Meiling said giggling as Sakura gulped and Sakura blushed.

"Well." Haruhiro snapped. "Hurry it up then! These two are forcing me to watch."

Syaoran and Sakura looked at each other before Syaoran started to lean closer…

To be continued…

BWWHEEHEEHEE!! I am Evil ne? Anyway…CLIFFY!!!

Please review, arigato mina-san!

Shinzo