Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Girl ❯ Suspension ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Konnichiwa minna! This is another ficcy of mine, bad girl. Hope you like it, and don't forget to review, or e-mail me at- bobthebuilderkilledmydog@hotmail.com kay? Arigatou!

Oh yeah and there will be a bit of language in here, from Sakura mostly! Oh never mind…just read on!

Bad Girl…

Chapter 1

By Shinzo

"SAKURA YOU GOT SUSPENDED AGAIN?!?" Fujitaka screamed at his 16-year-old daughter, waving around a sheet of paper from the principal.

Sakura rolled her eyes in response and crossed her legs.

"WHY SAKURA? WHAT WENT WRONG? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BAD? YOU ARE RUDE TO YOUR TEACHERS, YOUR LANGUAGE IS TERRIBLE, YOUR MARKS ARE TERRIBLE AND YOU ARE A VANDAL AND KEEP GETTING SUSPENDED! YOUR PRINCIPAL IS FEED UP WITH IT SAKURA, SAYS YOU DO IT ONE MORE TIME THEN YOU ARE EXPELLED." Fujitaka trembled and Sakura burst out laughing and started walking up to her room.

"OH SO YOU THINK ITS FUNNY THAT YOU AREN'T GETTING A PROPER EDUCATION?" Fujitaka was silenced by the slam of Sakura's door and laughter from her. Fujitaka sighed and sat down with his head in his hands.

Meanwhile…

Sakura Kinomoto was lying on her bed, music up full blast as she skimmed through a magazine. She sighed as she heard her phone ring. She switched off the radio and answered.

"Moshi Moshi, Kinomoto residence, Sakura speaking."

"Konnichiwa Sakura-chan."

Sakura smiled as she sat down. "Konnichiwa Tomoyo-chan."

"Sakura-chan, can you come to the mall?"

Sakura sighed.

"I'll try Tomoyo-chan…" Sakura's eyes flashed as her father walked in.

"You are not going out Sakura!" he yelled.

Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," she said to him.
"I'll see you at school soon Tomoyo-chan.." said Sakura before hanging up the phone.

***

A few days later…

Sakura groaned as her alarm clock rang waking her up.

"SHUT UP!!!" she shrieked at it before throwing it at her door. At that exact second Touya walked in and SMACK the alarm clock hit him straight in the face. (A.N Ouchie!! lol poor Touya…I'm too mean to him! )

Sakura saw this and fell out of her bed laughing her head off. Touya rubbed his face.

"Kaijuu…time to get up…" he grumbled before storming out the door. Sakura stood up; tears of laughter streaming down her face. She got up and flung her wardrobe her eyes looking longingly at her long row of gorgeous outfits. Grumbling, she pulled down her uniform, a 'supposed' to be knee length navy blue skirt with a white short sleeved shirt, as it was springtime. The shirt had a red tie on the front of it and a blue bow on the back of the skirt. Sakura pulled her skirt up higher so it looked shorter, before she pulled her long auburn hair into a high ponytail. She had outgrown her old 'childish' style as she called it. She ran out of her room and down the stairs. She ran to the kitchen table and grabbed a doughnut.

"Sayonara Otou-san…" she said planting a kiss on her father's cheek.

"Sayonara Sakura-chan, be good at school…" he said.

Sakura rolled her eyes as she walked out of the door and was on her way to school.

***

"Ohayo Sakura-chan!" chirped Tomoyo.

"Ohayo, gomen ne that I haven't been at school, Otou-san says if I do well with the math's test today, I can go to the movies tomorrow with you!" Sakura said, her eyes lighting up.

"Fantastic!" said Tomoyo, swishing her long purple hair around. She bit her lip and opened her mouth to tell Sakura the news she had heard that day.

"Sakura-chan… I heard that Li-…" Tomoyo had to stop as their sensei walked in.

"Ohayo class."

"Ohayo Sensei." The class replied.

"Today, we welcome back Syaoran Li from Hong Kong. Some of you may remember him from when you were younger."

Tomoyo turned around to see Sakura with a nail file out, filing her long silver fingernails. She hadn't even listened to Sensei. Tomoyo sighed.

Syaoran walked in, his amber sunset eyes scanning the class, and landing on Tomoyo, who automatically snapped her head down, hiding her eyes. She looked half way up at him, and saw all the girls drooling over his messy amber-brown hair. Sakura finally looked up and saw him. She raised an eyebrow at Tomoyo, who widened her eyes. Syaoran sat on the other side of the room, fortunately for Sakura and Tomoyo.

"Ok class, lets start English then…" said sensei as he started writing things up on the board. Somebody chucked Sakura a note on her desk. She grabbed it and pulled it onto her lap to read it-

Sakura-chan,

Could it really be Li-kun?

Love Tomoyo.

Sakura sighed before writing back.

I don't know and I really don't care, he left me I've moved on. Both of us have. If he speaks to me, I will acknowledge him as a friend and only a friend.

Sakura scribbled back before throwing it to Tomoyo. Her sensei turned just as Tomoyo had hidden it away from sight.

Really Sakura, he didn't mean to. The clan made him. Anyway, we have our school trip to look forward too!

So what! He said he loved me so if he did so much then why did he leave?

'Sakura Kinomoto, passing notes ne?" Sakura looked up to see her sensei looking down at her.

'DING DING DING!'

Sakura and her class picked up their bags.

"Hold up Sakura, I want to talk to you…" Sakura quickly slipped the note into Tomoyo's hand before sitting down at a seat near sensei.

"Sakura, you know you are a very bright student." He said.

"Thank you sensei." Sakura smiled.

"You have a pretty smile…" said sensei running his hand over her face. Sakura jerked her head back.

"Ah Sakura, I see…" he whispered. Sakura narrowed her eyes at him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean Sakura, you are very attractive…" said sensei pushing his blond bangs out of his face.

Sakura stood up.

"If you excuse me, I have a class to attend." She said coldly.

***

At lunchtime, Tomoyo and Sakura sat in a tree. They had finished eating and now had a clear view of Syaoran running away from a crowd of girls. Sakura looked disgusted.

"Look at them, hanging all over him." Sakura spat.

"Oh?" said Tomoyo raising an eyebrow at her best friend. "I thought you said you didn't care about Li-kun anymore?"

Sakura growled lowly.

"Whatever…"

Tomoyo snickered before jumping down.

"Come Sakura-chan." She said.

"Why?" asked Sakura jumping down.

"We are going to see Li-kun." Said Tomoyo smugly.

"NANI!?!" Yelled Sakura.

"NANI?!? SAKURA-CHAN?"

Sakura rose her eyebrows at the person.

"Wha- Syaoran-kun?"

To Be Continued…

Sorry if Sakura and Tomoyo are a bit OOC, but neh! @.@ plz review!

Shinzo