Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Girl ❯ NOBODY Talks About MY Mother Like That! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Well, THIS COULD BE AN IMPROVEMENT PEOPLE! I'm actually writing! *Smacks cheek* Nwayz, at school I'm reading the best books ever! 'Angels Gate' by Gary Crew. It's a MUST READ BOOK!! Nwayz, thank you list!

Thanks to the reviewers! *hands you all a cookie* and you get a crunchie chocolate bar if you review again :D

Oh yes, I HAVE A NEW FICCYS COMING SOON!!! (I hope…^.^;;) nwayz, if you've read my profile then you've seen my fan fics coming soon! Three in fact, 1 Till Death Do Us Part (CCS) 2 Pains In My Life (CCS) and 3 Spirit Keepers (Original Anime/Manga)

Look out for them!! Hopefully coming soon! If I can get off my a$$ and start writing!!

Disclaimer- I dun own CCS AND YOU ALL KNOW IT SO DUN RUB IT IN!! *Sobs*

Syaoran- I own myself o^.^o

Bad Girl…

Chapter 2

NOBODY talks about MY mother like that!

By Shinzo

~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**~

What just happened-

"Look at them, hanging all over him." Sakura spat.

"Oh?" said Tomoyo raising an eyebrow at her best friend. "I thought you said you didn't care about Li-kun anymore?"

Sakura growled lowly.

"Whatever…"

Tomoyo snickered before jumping down.

"Come Sakura-chan." She said.

"Why?" asked Sakura jumping down.

"We are going to see Li-kun." Said Tomoyo smugly.

"NANI!?!" Yelled Sakura.

"NANI?!? SAKURA-CHAN?"

Sakura rose her eyebrows at the person.

"Wha- Syaoran-kun?"

^ Tomoyo POV ^

Sakura's funny sometimes, the love of her life, the one she has been waiting for has just returned to her, and she ran away.

Syaoran is funny too.

He comes back, obviously to see Sakura, and he runs away too! What is wrong with these two? Syaoran comes back to see Sakura, Sakura sees Syaoran and they both run…

This is not making sense…

……

^ Back to normal ^

Sakura was running in the opposite direction from where Syaoran was. She skidded around a corner and started to sprint when she ran into someone…

"Ouch WATCH IT!" she yelled picking herself back up and brushing dirt off her skirt. She looked up to see who had knocked her over.

" Yusuke Ayanami-san! Watch it!" she hissed standing up.

"If you hadn't noticed Kinomoto! You knocked me over!"

"Whatever, think what you want." She said turning her back on him and kicking up dirt. Yusuke spat it out of his mouth, Sakura treated everyone, except her few friends like this. He smirked, thinking of a way to piss her off.

"Too bad your mother is dead Kinomoto, or she might be able to teach you to be an actual lady."

Sakura stopped dead in her tracks. She turned her head around, shaking with anger before she spat in a quavering voice.

"What did you say?"

Yusuke smirked.

" What you're deaf now? I said that it's a pity that your mother is dead, otherwise she'd be able to teach you to be a proper lady."

Sakura walked straight up to Yusuke, who cowered at the flashing anger in her eyes. She grabbed him up by his collar and shoved him against the wall.

"And it's a pity that you're about to die." she spat. "Nobody, nobody ever says that about my family, you understand?"

Yusuke nodded.

"Good." Sakura said, before releasing him and punching him in the face.

***

"Sakura!"

"What? He was asking for it?" Sakura plonked down on a bench. Tomoyo sat down beside her.

"Sakura you amaze me…" Tomoyo hesitated when she saw someone walk up to them.

"Sakura-chan."

Tomoyo looked at Sakura. Sakura was touchy about people calling her by her first name, normally she'd scream at them but this person was blinding their eyesight because they were standing directly in the sun's rays.

"And who the hell are you?" said Sakura in a bored tone.

"Syaoran."

Sakura's ears pricked up.

"Nani?"

"Syaoran, and you have to go to the principal."

Sakura got up.

"See you later Tomoyo-chan…"

"Sayonara Sakura-chan…"

***

There was an awkward silence as Sakura and Syaoran walked down the hallways to the office.

Sakura bit her lip, before gathering up her courage to speak.

"Syao-kun."

Syaoran stopped and looked at her.

"Yes?"

"Are you really back?"

"Of course Sakura-chan."

Sakura felt a feeling that she had not felt for many years, happiness.

"Syaoran." She said. Her eyes started to well up with tears before she jumped on Syaoran giving him a hug.

(A.N- *sniffs*)

Syaoran smiled and hugged back before yelling was heard.

"KINOMOTO SAKURA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Sakura rolled her eyes as Mr. Hanazawa (the teacher who was harassing her in the last chapter unless you're unsure ^.^;;)

"Yes Mr. Hanazawa." She said in a sickly sweet voice, and just to piss him off she winked and blew a kiss at Syaoran.

"Bye Honey!" she said waving to Syaoran, who blushed (A.N- ah yes, nothing better than a blushing Syaoran ~.^)

Mr. Hanazawa scowled at Syaoran before hissing.

"GO outside!"

"Yes sir." Syaoran smirked before running out, a huge grin plastered on his face.

I think I love Sakura again…

To Be Continued…

So, what ya think? PLEASE REVIEW!!!! I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T!! X.x

MUST READ FANFIC!!

(For those of you who don't know wut this is, it's a review of some of my fav stories!)

Title- Everything For The One Thing I Can't Have Author- Syaoran's Tenshi Itsumademo Rating- PG-13

Syaoran comes back to Japan, to find that Sakura has moved on a found someone else :O it's a must read I tell you!!

Nwayz, plz review!! PLZ PLZ !!!!!!!!!!!!

JA!

Shinzo