Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Girl ❯ More Compertition! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Enjoy the chapter!

Disclaimer- I own nothing and you all know it so let me drown in the little hope I have left of owning CCS, which I DON'T! *sobs*

Bad Girl…

By Shinzo

Chapter 3

More Competition!

What just happened-

"Syaoran." She said. Her eyes started to well up with tears before she jumped on Syaoran giving him a hug.

Syaoran smiled and hugged back before yelling was heard.

"KINOMOTO SAKURA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Sakura rolled her eyes as Mr. Hanazawa (the teacher who was harassing her in the last chapter unless you're unsure ^.^;;)

"Yes Mr. Hanazawa." She said in a sickly sweet voice, and just to piss him off she winked and blew a kiss at Syaoran.

"Bye Honey!" she said waving to Syaoran, who blushed (A.N- ah yes, nothing better than a blushing Syaoran ~.^)

Mr. Hanazawa scowled at Syaoran before hissing.

"GO outside!"

"Yes sir." Syaoran smirked before running out, a huge grin plastered on his face.

I think I love Sakura again

Back to the story ^.^ enjoy-

Sakura's eyes were set in a glare as Mr. Hanazawa walked beside her. Her arms were folded over her chest and she walked stiffly to the office. As she reached the swinging door, Mr. Hanazawa called out to her.

"Oh Sakura!" he said smirking.

Sakura turned around and in a extremely bored tone she said "What?"

"I suggest you do not hang around Syaoran Li anymore."

Sakura glared at him. "What I do or who I hang around with is none of your concern Mr. Hanazawa."

Seeing he had nothing else to say she smirked. " Oh and I suggest you stop harassing me Sensei, or you'll be in a lot more trouble than you can handle." She flung her hair around a small smile placed on her lips before marching through the door.

***

Sakura gripped her skirt tightly. If her headmaster called her here because of Yusuke, then she was in BIG trouble, like expelled trouble.

She spun around as she heard the door close with a small click.

She gulped.

"Konnichiwa! What did you want?" Sakura asked nervously.

Mr. Urameshi, (the principal) smiled at her. He was a kind man, in his late 40's. He had brown hair and eyes and always gave kids a chance.

"Sakura-san "(would he call her Sakura? Or Sakura-san? Or Kinomoto-san?), "as you know you are going on your end of school year trip soon."

"Hai." Sakura answered.

"I want you to be in charge of the dance for your year when you get back, you would make a team and then you would all come up with a theme, drinks and food and music."

Sakura's eyes widened.

"Really?"

Mr. Urameshi laughed. "of course."

Sakura stood up and bowed. "Arigato Mr. Urameshi." She said before happily running out to tell Tomoyo the news.

***

Sakura was seated in Mr. Hanazawa's early class when the bell rang for class to start. Tomoyo looked at her and grinned. She had been as happy as Sakura had been, them both jumping up and down excited, with people giving them strange looks that the two bad girl's of the school were acting so happy.

"Class, this may seem er…awkward but we have a new student joining us…" Mr. Hanazawa said scratching his head as the class blinked at him.

"Ikereba Mazanori class."

A boy stepped inside the classroom, his blue-gray eyes scanning the class until the landed on Sakura. His eyes turned to love hearts. (You know, when Kero sees pudding lol)

Mr. Hanazawa and Syaoran each had a cat face on their faces.

"Mazanori you can sit next to Masako." Snapped Mr. Hanazawa.

"Hai Sensei."

Mazanori's seat happened to be next to Syaoran's, as he continued glaring at him, Mazanori placed his head in his hands and sighed dreamily as he looked at Sakura.

Sakura moved in her seat uncomfortably as she knew he was watching her.

"Right, Sakura can you please read out page 12…."

***

Tomoyo looked around a corner. She looked around quickly before whispering to no one in particular.

"Psst! Sakura-chan! No Mazanori or Syaoran or Hanazawa."

Sakura popped her head out of a bush.

"Arigato Tomoyo-chan." She said as she jumped out.

"Oh no…TOMOYO!"

"Eep!" Tomoyo laughed nervously as Mazanori ran up to Sakura.

Mazanori looked at Sakura with dreamy eyes and got down on one knee. He picked up her hand.

"Oh sweet, kawaii Sakura Kinomoto, you are so beautiful. Any boy would want you…" he said kissing her hand.

Sakura's eyes had gone to dots.

"er…" she said as she backed away from him. Mazanori jumped up and pointed a finger in the air.

"I KNEW IT! You're going out with the Syaoran Li guy aren't you sweet Sakura?"

"Er…" Sakura looked at Tomoyo or help, but she was on the ground laughing her head off.

Mazanori had now broken down into tears. "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! OH THE PAIN!" he said as tears streamed down his face.

Sakura was so confused now.

"OH SWEET SAKURA-CHAN! TELL ME, YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH SYAORAN AREN'T YOU? AREN'T YOU?"

Sakura blinked a few times. "Er…not exactly…"

Mazanori took her hand again. He still had tears going down his face but his eyes were stars.

"So there is hope for us sweet Sakura?"

"WHAT?!?" Yelped Sakura flicking her hand back. "Um…no…what I meant was um…er…that….Syaoran and I are…er…"

"GOING OUT!" Came a gruff voice.

Sakura turned around. "Syaoran!" she said relieved. Mazanori was having a fit on the ground. Syaoran, Tomoyo and Sakura blinked several times before getting out of there!!

To Be Continued…

Lol, poor Mazanori you can't help but feel sorry for him…

Please review!!

Shinzo