Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Bad Girl ❯ Fire! Fire! Fire! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

:D You guys are great! Thanks for all of the support! Keep reviewing for al your bad girl needs. LOL!

Eriol makes a very SMALL appearance in this chapter, but at least he's in it right?…right?? *Laughs nervously* nwayz, ENJOY!

Disclaimer- Roses are red, violets are blue, I don't own CCS no you sue!

Bad Girl

By Shinzo

Chapter 4

Fire, Fire, Fire!!

WHAT JUST HAPPENED!-

Mazanori had now broken down into tears. "I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! OH THE PAIN!" he said as tears streamed down his face.

Sakura was so confused now.

"OH SWEET SAKURA-CHAN! TELL ME, YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH SYAORAN AREN'T YOU? AREN'T YOU?"

Sakura blinked a few times. "Er…not exactly…"

Mazanori took her hand again. He still had tears going down his face but his eyes were stars.

"So there is hope for us sweet Sakura?"

"WHAT?!?" Yelped Sakura flicking her hand back. "Um…no…what I meant was um…er…that….Syaoran and I are…er…"

"GOING OUT!" Came a gruff voice.

Sakura turned around. "Syaoran!" she said relieved. Mazanori was having a fit on the ground. Syaoran, Tomoyo and Sakura blinked several times before getting out of there!!

BACK TO THE STORY! :P ENJOY!

Sakura was working over time after school. She had a history project due in the next day on Australia. (YEAH! *gives thumbs up*) Stupid Mr. Hanazawa had purposely kept her in, so now she had to make up for the time.

Sakura yawned loudly as she leant back in her chair. Her project was finished! She printed out the final copy. While waiting, Sakura started packing up her belongings. A noise behind her made her jump and drop her hat. She spun around in her chair quickly and looked around.

"Hello?" she called out. "Anyone there?"

There was no answer, so Sakura brushed it away. She picked up the papers from the printer and shut down the computer. Packing away everything, she

Couldn't help but feel like something was watching her.

She growled lowly and briskly walked out. Opening up a closet she reached her hand in and pulled out-

"MAZANORI!" she screamed at the love hearted eye boy.

"SWEET SAKURA-CHAN! YOU RETURN TO ME! I KNEW WE WERE MEANT TO BE FROM THE START!" He sighed dreamily as Sakura boiled.

"YOU BAKA! ER!! YOU PISS ME OFF! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CRAZY STALKER!"

Sakura turned and stomped away, her long auburn hair flying behind her. Even from a distance you could see steam coming out of her ears ^.^

***

"Stupid Mazanori…always following me around…bloody fag I'll kill him….HEY TOUYA!" Sakura laughed nervously as she opened the door to her house, meeting an angry Touya.

"Kaijuu, where have you been? It's almost 7:30 and you were on dinner!"

Sakura laughed nervously again with a huge sweatdrop on her head. "Gomen Nasai Oni-chan, Hanazawa-san kept me in late for not finishing my project."

Touya looked at her closely. "Kaijuu, is that steam coming out of your ears?"

Sakura's face went as red as a tomato. "TOUYA-KUN! DAMARE!" She said whacking him over the head and stalking in. Touya glared after her.

"Did you finish?" he asked Sakura, closing the front door.

"hai." Sakura replied.

Touya walked into the kitchen. "Did Otou-san sign the note?"

Sakura dropped her bag and screamed. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I FORGOT!!"

Touya smirked.

"Baka kaijuu." He laughed. "He's away for 2 weeks kaijuu."

Sakura shook her head from side to side. "NO NO NO NOOOOOOO!! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!!!!!!"

Touya sat down, cracking open a can of soft drink. "It is actually."

Sakura shot a glare at him. "TOUYA-KUN! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPPORTIVE!" A light bulb appeared above Sakura's head. She crawled over to Touya and looked up with puppy dog eyes.

"Touya." She said in a sing song voice.

Touya looked down at Sakura. "Hai kaijuu?"

"Will you forge Otou-san's signature onto my permission form?"

"No."

"ONEGAI???????" she pleaded.

"What do I get?" Touya smirked. Sakura stood up and placed her hands on her hips.

"Well, if you want me to ring up Otou-san right now and tell him about the fun you get to with Yuki-kun…" it was Sakura's turn to smirk as Touya went pale and dropped the can.

"Oh well." Sakura sighed, walking over to the phone and picking it up.

"Otou-san will have to know…" her smirk broadened as she began punching in numbers. Touya ran over to her and pulled at the phone.

"NO NO NO SAKURA!! PLEASE NO!!"

Sakura placed one hand on her hip.

"You know what I want…" she said.

"HAI! I'll SIGN YOUR DAMN PERMISSION FORM!"

"Good." Sakura said holding out a hand. "Deal?"

Touya looked at the hand to his sister. "Deal." He said shaking it. He stalked away cursing at Sakura.

Sakura picked up the phone again and dialed a number. "Hello? Yes, I'd like a chicken pizza please. Hold the anchovies…"

***

"And class I'd like to introduce Eriol Hirigaziwa" (however you spell his last name. I can never remember how to spell it…)

Sakura rose her eyes up from her sheet of paper saying who would like to be on her team to organize the end of year dance. A boy her age with laughing midnight blue eyes framed by black rimmed glasses and dark blue hair was making eye contact with her. Sakura rose an eyebrow before turning back to her sheet.

Tomoyo, Naoko, Chiharu, Masako and Rika are definitely in. She thought to herself. Now, only three more people…

A note dropped onto Sakura's desk. She grabbed it and opened the small piece of paper. She groaned silently seeing who it was from.

Oh Sweet Sakura, please don't tell me that you like Eriol more than me! OH THE PAIN!

Mazanori

I am your sunshine, your only sunshine I make you happy! When skies are gray. I never no idea how much I love you. Please don't take sweet Sakura-chan away!

That's it. Sakura thought trying to maintain her laughter. He's so gay…

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRUUUUUMMMMMMM! BRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMM! BBBBBBRRRRRUUUUUUMMMM!

Sakura quickly looked up to see her worried teacher, Mrs. Katsuragi hush the class down.

"Please make an orderly line at the door class, I don't believe this fire drill is a practice."

Sakura blinked and joined Tomoyo at the back of the line. Mrs Katsuragi handed Sakura the keys.

"Please lock Kinomoto-san." She said.

Sakura smiled. "hai, sensei."

Mrs Katsuragi was one of the rare teachers Sakura showed respect towards. Sakura somewhat admired her, Katsuragi-san was cool, calm and kind.

She started chatting to Tomoyo waiting for all of the students to file out of the classroom.

On the way, Eriol passed Sakura and looked at her straight in the eyes.

Sakura glared and poked her tongue out at him. She then noticed Tomoyo blushing.

"Tomoyo-chan?" Sakura laughed waving a hand in front of her face. Tomoyo snapped out of it.

"Come on Sakura-chan, we have to get out." Tomoyo said quickly. She briskly walked out. Sakura heard Tomoyo coughing.

"KAMI! Sakura-chan, it's a real fire!" Tomoyo said returning into the room, spluttering and coughing from the smoke. Sakura gulped.

"It's okay Tomoyo-chan, we can get out."

As if on cue, from out of the corridor huge blocks of wood fell from the roof, making the two girls unable to get out…

***

"Masako Tsukino."

"Here."

"Mazanori Ikereba"

"Here."

Syaoran walked up to Eriol. "You think you're special don't you Hirigaziwa?" he growled.

Eriol smirked. "I like to think so cute decedent."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Syaoran snapped at him.

"You know Syaoran, you might want to go after Sakura."

"Nani? Why?" Syaoran asked taken aback.

"Because she and Miss Daidouji are trapped inside the classroom still."

"NANI? KUSO!" Syaoran yelled, before he ran across the school grounds towards the burning building.

Mrs Katsuragi scowled at him. "Mr. Li…" Now Katsuragi-san was taken aback as Syaoran sprinted past her.

She blinked after him. "SYAORAN LI GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Syaoran stopped. "I can't Sensei, Tomoyo and Sakura are still in there." He said jabbing a finger at the burning building.

Mrs Katsuragi gaped in response.

Mazanori fainted.

To be continued…

O_o So, you like?? Please review…! ^..^ Nywayz, g2g JA!

Shinzo