Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ her brother, his sisters I ( Chapter 11 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Wow…I almost forgot about this story…ahehehe, ALMOST! I've been out for almost 3 months and I hope ya all still remember me…
Read, review, and enjoy!
Chapter XI: Her Brother, His Sisters I
“Psst…psst…”
Sakura snapped out of her reverie. It's already 3 `o clock in the morning and the party has ended an hour ago. She was tired but not too tired to think over all the wonderful events of the most memorable night she ever had.
After all the revelations, the ENTIRE school accepted her identity. Well, except for Kyo and her cronies. And as the saying goes “All is fair in love and war.” She forgave her schoolmates foe mistreating her and now she can have Syaoran all for herself. Her friends teased her for that which left a blushing Sakura…AND Syaoran! (I can't help it! I love Syao-kun's red face, ehehe)
After such an EXCITING night, Syaoran took her home and kissed her good night with a promise he would personally pick her up tomorrow for the girls' post party celebration. Awww, so sweet. But, then again, there are always threats in a relationship and went straight inside fore her brother's usual “is that Tomoyo with you, kaijuu” and her “yes, stupid brother” with a stomp of her foot ob his. Hew deserved it, anyway.
But she couldn't sleep! She couldn't stop thinking about her honey wolfie!
“Psst…”
There it goes again.
Sakura stood up and went to fully open the window. She peeked outside. She could have scream if a hand hadn't covered her mouth. She looked at the person in shock.
“What are you doing?” she hissed. She peeked over the person to make sure no one is looking. Thank god, the neighbors are still snoring.
The CUTE amber-eyed man smiled sheepishly. He's been hanging on the window for his dear life and seriously speaking…”Can you let me in?”
“Huh?...oh yeah…come on, hurry…” She let Syaoran in and immediately closed the window. She let him roam his eyes around her room and consciously fixed her hair. Oh, why, oh why, does he have to come at this hour of the night? At this time when she looked like a mess!
Syaoran hid his smile SEEING Sakura like this. “So pink.”
“Huh?” Sakura turned around only to come face to face with Syaoran. “Ano…Syaoran-kun…”
“…Your room's so pink…and so are your cheeks.” He smirked.
Sakura blushed deeper but when she saw him smirk she pouted then pushed him on the chest.
Syaoran could have laugh but seeing his GIRLFRIEND's eye waning he knew he better shut up or else face her OVERPROTECTIVE brother.
“So, what brought you here?”
Syaoran just shrugged. “I missed you.”
“Eh? Syao, you can't possibly miss me that much. We just parted an hour ago…”
“Alright, alright…you got me there,” he playfully raised his two hands up as he sat on her bed, Sakura on the floor. “It's just that I received a call from Hong Kong…”
“…and?”
“And someone is coming again to persuade me to continue my training in Hong Kong…and probably find a wife---.”
“A WHAT????!!!!!!” Sakura automatically clamped her mouth shut when she realized she just raised her voice. “Uh, I mean…you're still too young to marry…”
“Babe, 19 is not what you call young.” Syaoran smiled teasingly. “Say, if I ask you, will you marry me now, Sakura?”
“Sya-syao-syaoran! You can't possibly be serious, can you? I mean, we got together just recently and what would my onii-chan do to you---then the girls---OH!”
Syaoran can't help but laugh. This is the Sakura he loves. After all the things went through, she will always remain innocent. So Kawaii. “Relax, Sakura. I'm not THAT serious.”
“Huh?” She narrowed her eyes. “That's not funny, LI!” She stood up and pushed his chest. “Marry yourself!”
“Sakura, matte!” He pulled her arm before he lost his balance landing them both on the bed. She tried to struggle but Syaoran just tightened his hold on her waist—it's like he's pinning her down. “Will you stop struggling or you want me to kiss you?”
Well, the kissing part is not bad. But she won't give him the satisfaction of knowing that. “Fine.”
“Fine…to the kiss or stop struggling?”
“Of course to the ki---stop struggling!”
Syaoran chuckled then pinched her nose.
“Well, of course, when I marry, I want everything to be perfect. My bride and I should be finished with our studies first and I have enough money for the family I've always wanted. I don't want to depend on the Li wealth---and of course, considering your friends---and women will always be women---you would like a grand wedding. I have to start saving if I'm gonna give you the best wedding before I go bankrupt---.”
Sakura is speechless. The way Syaoran talks just make her heart melt. There's a possibility that they won't last---God, make that impossible to happen---in comparison to other relationships but the way Syaoran talks right now is like he's REALLY going to marry her---since lots of men don't want to be tied down in marriage, heck, they are afraid in commitments!---and he will make sure they would be together forever.
She's really lucky to have him. So, what did she do? Kissed him right on the lips to stop his blah blah blahs----and to satisfy herself.
“Wha-what?”
Sakura smiled teasingly then got up from the bed while he's still in a state of SHOCK. He would never expect her to be that bold (insert naughty laugh).
“Sakura!!” he helplessly called once he got a hold of himself.
“Yessssssssssss?”
“You started it, Missy!” And in flash of lightning----BAM!--- he got her down on the floor attacking her sides.
They were in for a round of tickles. (Yeah, yeah, I have nothing better to do ;p)
“Sakura…?”
Ahahahaha.
“Hey, Sakura!!!!”
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha.
“KAIJUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Silence.
“Is that…?” Syaoran started.
Sakura gulped. “My brother.”
---OoO---
Touya's eyes twitched. The way his sister talked, walked, breathed, acted were VERY suspicious. Something is stinking like his socks.
And he's bound to find that out. ESPECIALLY now that he heard SUSPICIOUS sounds from the monster's room.
“Whatever that kaijuu's doing…” he mumbled under his breath.
At last, he reached her room door. Should he knock? Nah. That was so un-Touya-ish. He gripped the knob. He will surprise her, catch her on act---insert evil Touya laugh. Bwahahaha—oops, the door suddenly opened. Did he grip it too hard and opened the door accidentally? Never mind that. He almost lose balance and have his nose kiss the floor!
“Onii-chan?”
Touya quickly fixed his composure. He even cleared his throat---hem hem.
“What do you need?”
Instead of answering Sakura who is sitting on her bed brushing her hair, he just roamed his eyes around the room. Everything seemed in place.
“Has been anything…ANYTHING going on here?”
His sister dearest shot him a look of `what are you talking about? Are you in drugs or something?'. He just shrugged and entered the room without closing the door. His eyes narrowed as he opened her closet---nope, nothing…the bathroom---nothing there, too…behind the dresser…under the table…Hmmm…
“Onii-chan!” Sakura called out, still on the bed, when he lifted even her PILLOW! Who would hide under the pillow? Surely no one…err, maybe Touya's planning on doing that.
“You're hiding something from me!”
“What are you talking about?”
His brows made a line. Then, in a speed of lightning, he ducked and looked under the bed. He would catch whatever, rather whoever there is…
Nut there's none.
“Touya-nii, do you mind? I'm sleepy.”
“Fine. But whatever you're hiding from me…”
Sakura just raised a brow to tell him off. Touya left her room grumbling about “disrespectful sister”, “a kaijuu full of dark secrets” and “handsome Touya.”
---OoO---
“Whatever that is, I'm bound to find out. That's what my beautiful genes are for,” Touya said smoothly, his hand under his chin and stars twinkling around him.
----OoO---
Sakura sighed audibly. Thank God Touya didn't find Syaoran.
Syaoran slumped on the floor. “Sakura!” he whined.
She just giggled at her boyfriend's cuteness. He was hiding at the back of the door and they were fortunate Touya `s stupid enough not to look there and instead chose the pillow as a better hiding place.
“Sa---,” she tried to suppress a yawn but just couldn't. “Babe, you're sleepy.”
“Hmmm?”
Syaoran just chuckled then stood up and went to her bed. “Go to sleep. I'll watch over you.”
Sakura can't help it. She's too sleepy to argue back. She hugged her pillow and held his hand. “You can…sleep…here…with me…”
He smiled. “Sweet dreams, my Sweet.”
---OoO---
“Do you think little brother will be happy to see us?” a female voice asked her three other companions as the private plane prepared to land.
“Of course! Who wouldn't miss us?”
The other two just giggled and shared mysterious smiles.
Their little brother will definitely be surprised.
---OoO---
Knock. Knock. Knock.
Syaoran's eyes fluttered open. He's still sleepy but the noise from outside IS persistent. Who could that be?
He lazily tried to get up from his lying position. But something is preventing him from doing so. He looked at his left and almost shouted. What is an angel doing on his bed?
Knock. Knock!
Syaoran rubbed his eyes and gently got up. He will deal with her later. He needs to get rid of the INTERRUPTION first.
He opened the door and received the second shock of the morning.
What is a scary looking guy doing in his apartment?
---OoO---
well, what do you think of the part I? Ahehehe, I hope you'll wait patiently for the next chappie!
I missed ya all!! Hope you'll read my other fics...
Mwahugzzz,
Shajira