Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ Because of you ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Well, this is the moment we've been waiting for, the gift…
Hope you enjoy, guyzz, and don't forget to review afterwards, ahehehe
Chapter X: Because of You
Sakura's head was spinning. How did Youko know that she's a singer? Yeah, they talk…but she never told her she's Ying Fa! She turned to her friends. They, too, didn't know any of it.
The room fell unusually silent again. As if “Kyo's Scandal” (according to Tomoyo, that's what she's gonna call it) was no biggie anymore. Sakura felt all eyes burned on her again.
God! Why did she have to go through this again?
“Oh, did I forget to tell you, guys? Our very own Sakura Kinomoto is none other than Ying Fa, the---“
But whatever Youko's gonna say next was drown in the gasps and over exaggerations of their schoolmates.
Because that's when hell broke lose.
“Did she say THE Ying Fa!”
“Let me see! Let me see!”
“My sister and her friends talk about her all the time. They'll do everything for me just to have her autograph!”
“Oh my God! I never knew MY schoolmate is THAT popular!”
“Man, you should hear her voice!”
“I only heard her once but since then she's become my idol.”
“Ying Fa is so, so, so, so, so AMAZING!”
Sakura gulped. Yeah, more whispering…but she never expected this! Is Ying Fa really that famous? And, oh, wow, NONE of her schoolmates suspected that their IDOL is just somewhere…around there with them.
She spun around when she felt a little nudge on her side. It was her friends.
“Go on, Saku.”
“This is your chance. It's your time to shine.”
“Show em who Sakura Kinomoto really is.”
But Sakura is still hesitant. “What if---“
“Ying Fa…Ying Fa…” the students all chanted. From slow to booming to wild.
They really wanted YING FA to sing!
But then what really made Sakura head for the stage is what her sweet Syaoran did.
“Sakura…Sakura…SAKURA…”
He started it all. From Ying Fa…to Sakura. Syaoran opened the gates for Sakura Kinomoto…for her to be recognized who she really is.
“Sakura…SAKURA!”
“Ladies and gentlemen… Sakura Kinomoto!”
The whole place rocked with applauses and cheering.
Syaoran squeezed Sakura's hand for comfort and reassurance. “I know you can do it,” he whispered. “No matter what, I'll always be your number one fan.”
Sakura smiled as she stared at his intense amber eyes. She just nodded at him as she stood in front of the crowd with the microphone in hand. Syaoran left the stage to watch. God, he's so proud of her even before she starts.
Sakura felt nervous facing the entire school. Now that her mask is down, it's up to her to choose…whether she'd live the past or have a happy and pretense-free future. But right now, present is all that matters…
`One…Two…Three…'
Look at me,
You may think you see who I really am
But you'll never know me
Although nervous at first, Sakura could see…and feel that she had caught everyone's attention.
Everyday it says if I play a part
Now I see if I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart
She started it in acapella, but now, with her own version of the song Reflection in acoustic, she let the music flow…and fills her enticed audience…
Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me
When will my reflection show who I am inside
Sakura roamed her eyes around. She made sure that as she sings this part, everyone…her schoolmates, her teachers, her enemies, her fans, her friends, her Syaoran…will be able to feel her heart's deepest desires…
I am now, in a world where I have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow I will show the world what's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am
The girls all watch how the baby of the group let herself free from her own world. They have been waiting for this moment to come, for Sakura to finally come out of her shell and bravely face the world she once knew.
They all watch with smiles on their lips. Smiles of contentment and satisfaction.
Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me
Why is my reflection someone I don't know
The crowd IS amazed on how the girl they all thought as just all brains and glasses carry herself on the stage and move them with her melodic voice…
Must I pretend that I'm someone else for all time
When will my reflection show who I am inside
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with the need to know the reason why
They all thought wrong. This Sakura Kinomoto is not what they all think she is.
She's no nerd.
Nor a geek.
Neither a dork.
Why must we all conceal what we need
How we feel
Must there be a secret me I'm forced to hide
I wont pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
She's a goddess…
A nymph who easily swept them off their feet and automatically had a change of hearts…
When will my reflection show who I am inside
When will my reflection show who I am inside
When Sakura hit her last note, the crowd was in awe.
Syaoran took the chance to break the ice. He gave HER performance a very, very, very warm applause…then followed by everyone else.
God, he was so proud of his Cherry Blossom. He knew from the start that she could do it. She always has his trust and faith. And he was right. Sakura will always conquer everyone with just being herself.
He watched as her emerald eyes twinkle brighter.
She is happy.
And if she's happy, he's happy, too.
--
Sakura couldn't believe it. They accepted her! They are all now cheering for more and that only means they love her. God, she almost forgot how to feel this kind of rush of excitement in her veins. Thank goodness, Someone up there gave her this chance.
This moment is really amazing.
This is her night!
“Thank you, thank you…”
“Now, look at that, she really deserves a million WOWS for this performance to die for,” Youko commentated. The whole crowd TOTALLY agrees. And that earned a blush from Sakura. “Another round?”
“YEAH!”
“But I don't have anymore song,” Sakura absentmindedly said.
“Of course you have,” came that husky voice from, of course, her lovey dovey.
She spun around but she didn't see Syaoran. Where is he?
Then came that all too familiar music. Well, TOO familiar for that matter.
And as the sweet melody takes off, the crowd began cheering again. For the hottest fantasy of girls is now coming out…with THREE RED roses…
“This song, my dear friends, was given to me as a Christmas gift by a person so dear, as in VERY, ultra, mega dear to my heart…And I would like everyone to know, that this princess, my Cherry Blossom, is totally a heaven sent to me. For because of her, I will probably never reach this part of my life where I'll always smile for no reason at all…And take note, you won't see my glares as often as you used to be.”
Somehow, that earned a lot of chuckles and giggles from the crowd who are all at the edge of their seats. Well, almost all, some are now giving the standing ovation…
Syaoran took his time walking towards Sakura whose expression is totally surprised. She's shocked. (Ahehehe)
Syaoran reached for Sakura's cold hands and squeezed them for reassurance.
“Flowers?” he asked, grinning. But he never gave her the chance to answer. He already gave the three roses to her. “Because of you, Sakura Kinomoto, my life has changed. You taught me how to love…”
If ever you wonder if you touched my soul,
Yes, you do..
Since I met you, I'm not the same
You bring life to everything I do
Just the way you say hello
With one touch I can't let go
Never thought I'd fall in love with you
Sakura fought down the urge to cry. God, how she loves this guy. Of all the songs, he chose THIS ONE!
Because of you, my life has changed
Thank you for the love & the joy you bring
Because of you, I feel no shame
I'll tell the world
It's because of you
Syaoran has this SWEET smile plastered on his face. Forgive him, but her really wanted to grin like a maniac! But of course, that would ruin the moment of romance.
It's true. He was never ashamed of being around her. In fact, he wanted the whole world to see that this girl is the one his heart loved.
Sometimes I get lonely
And all I gotta do is think of you
You've captured something inside of me
You make all of my dreams come true
It's not enough that you love me for me
You reached inside & touched me eternally
"I love you" best explains
How I feel for you
Think she'll let Syaoran do all the work? Of course not! Sakura joined in the singing, therefore having a duet.
With matching eye to eye contact.
Emerald and amber.
Both expressing the love they both feel for one another.
Because of you, my life has changed
Thank you for the love & the joy you bring
Because of you, I feel no shame
I'll tell the world
It's because of you
The two spared a look towards their captivated audience. They are mesmerized by the super strong chemistry between the two. Some of their jaws are literally dropping. And those who came in couples are now on the dance floor, letting the music bind them…
My life has changed
Thank you for the love & the joy you bring
Because of you, I feel no shame
I'll tell the world
It's because of you
Syaoran:The magic in your eyes
True love, I can't deny
Sakura:When you hold me, I just lose control
I want you to know
That I'm never letting go
Both:You mean so much to me, I want the world to see
It's because of you...
Syaoran:Because of you, my life has changed
Thank you for the love & the joy you bring
Because of you, I feel no shame
I'll tell the world
Sakura:Because of you, my life has changed
Thank you for the love & the joy you bring
Because of you, I feel no shame
I'll tell the world
Both:It's because of you
You…You…
The two ended the song with Syaoran giving Sakura a kiss on her temple.
The crowd was in ecstasy. They totally loved the performance!
But the two? Well…
“You did great, my Little Wolf. Thank you…”
“You did, too. I love you.”
Sakura just smiled. Yeah, this is really her night.
-----OoO-----
Disclaimers:I don't own Reflection by Christina Aguilerra and Because of You by Keith Martin/Kyla.
Sow, how did you like the ending?
Nope, not of the story but of the CHAPTER!
Yes, I'm not ending this first story of mine there. I will still add a few more chapters,
yay! Ahehehe, I don't think an epilogue will fill in some of my evil ways…(smiles evilly)
Well, the next chapter will be entitled…”Her Brother, His Sisters…”
And I would like to apologize for my late updates. I know I said after my exams I'll be on my free ways again but I was wrong coz September is Science Month and I was so busy with my Investigatory project and other stuff.
And another reason, I've become a cheerleader. I don't know what possessed me but here I am, joining this major cheerdance competition. Ooopsie, I was about to update yesterday but I got caught up coz last night was the competition and boy was it rocking great! Ahehehe, I'm so proud of myself for joining the Milo Olympics!
Mwahugzzz,
Shajira