Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Because of You ❯ revenge is sweet ( Chapter 9 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ehehehe, hi guyzzz! Missed me? Ahehe, not much to say, but this one's for those who hate Kyo as much as I do! Enjoy!
 
Chapter IX: Revenge is Sweet
“Just start easy, okay, girls?”
“Oh, I definitely would, Nao. I would prolong her agony. I would make her regret ever meeting us. I would make her feel the worst death---“
“We know, Mei Lin, we know,” Tomoyo said motherly but her eyes betrayed the calmness of her tone of voice. “Just give what that little playmate of ours needed.”
“Tsk tsk, much as I want to pity her, I just couldn't. She so deserves what she's getting for all of the things she'd done to us,” Rika said.
In the background, we can see two very scared-looking men. What on earth happened to their sweet girl friends? Are they being possessed by Cinderella's stepmother and stepsisters? Or Snow White's witch of a stepmother?
“Oh, Tomoyo, did you bring extra tapes?” came Chiharu's voice. “I'm sure we would need a good laugh once she's out of our sight. Or maybe we could send her a copy of her most unforgettable moment.”
Yup, they are just being possessed. By the crazy witchie witchie writer of this fic (wink! wink!)
-----OoO-----
“Come on, we can still catch the best part of the party,” Syaoran said while tugging Sakura like a little school boy.
Sakura laughed while shaking her head. She felt lighter now and more confident than she have ever been in her life. With Syaoran Li as your boyfriend, who wouldn't? Don't even forget the fact that he truly loves her.
“Why are you so excited? If I am right, which I'm sure I am, men don't like parties.”
Syaoran grinned boyishly. (Writer sighs dreamily in the background) “Secret.”
Sakura put her hands on her hips then raised a brow. Syaoran just shook his head as a sign that he won't tell her anything. She just rolled her eyes. “Oh, come on, Syao. It's as if it's the most important thing that's ever happening in a par---of course!”
“W-what?” he stuttered when she began smiling teasingly.
“It's the awarding of the best in costume!” Sakura exclaimed. “And I'm sure you'll win in the male category.”
“Sakura, Sakura…” He wrapped his arms around her shoulders and playfully pushed her towards the hall. He felt like laughing right now. He thought she knew his secret. Thank goodness he thought wrong.
“Why are you smiling like that?” Sakura asked suspiciously.
“Nothing,” he just answered while trying his best to keep that smile to himself.
-----OoO----
“I don't like the way those bitches are looking at me,” Kyo said with an ugly frown on her face; her red-painted lips being emphasized more.
“They just envy you coz they know you'll win the female category in best in costume.”
“And there's no doubt Syaoran will win, too.”
With every word she hears, she's smiling wickedly again. She pushed the thought of that ugly feeling she felt while looking at the freak's group. She's used to their glaring, but tonight, they're smiling…
`Bitches.'
--
“Oh, god, have you seen her face?” Chiharu asked while laughing her head out. “We haven't even started our plan and yet she's cowering already!”
“Chi, calm down,” Takashi tried to get a hold on her. “It's now time for the awarding.”
True to his words, up on the stage is the principal herself, Principal Hikari. If Kyo's expression hadn't been so important, she could have laugh harder seeing the principal's unsuccessful attempts to get everyone's attention.
“Students,” she boomed. “I'll only take a few of your precious time since it's obvious that you don't want me here. So here it is, the awarding of Best in Attire.”
Now that caught everyone's attention with, of course, some giggling, squeals and awwws from the crowd.
“For the male category, our best in attire is…Knight-in-Shining-Armor, Syaoran Li!”
--
“You won! You won!”
“What?”
Sakura just squealed and pushed Syaoran. They were both at the entrance when she heard the announcement. “Go!”
“But I just can't leave you---“
“Do I still have to drag you up there?”
Syaoran sighed. “Fine. But I'll be back.”
--
Another round of squealing, from the girls, of course, and now with some applauses erupted as Syaoran went up the stage to be recognized. He just gave them a nervous smile as one of the organizers put on his cape and a cape on his head. He's a knight for crying out loud, not a king! ( ;p ehehehe)
“And now, for the female category…”
--
Kyo and her friends held hands dramatically; waiting in anticipation to hear the name…
“Kyo Minagawa, the cheerleader!”
--
Mei Lin smirked. There is an odd look of smugness on the girl's features as Kyo made her way on the stage. The usual `oh my gods', `congratulations', and `thank you's' are everywhere.
--
`Oh yes, the taste of victory,' Kyo thought with a wide smile plastered on her face in spite of the reaction she's having from her Syaoran. She can't wait top be in the arms of her King! But of course, she must have her cape and crown first.
“My we call on Miss Naoko Yanagisawa, the head of the Organizing team, and Miss Tomoyo Daidouji who's kind enough to design and make the apparels of the awardees.”
Kyo tried no to frown in front of everyone and fight not to glare at the sight of the two wicked witches coming her way. `Smile. Control your emotions, that's how a queen should act.'
“Bitches,” she silently spat with a fake smile. Tomoyo just smiled at her, too as she put on Kyo's cape. Naoko followed suit with the crown.
“Watch out,” Naoko whispered. And together with Tomoyo, they left.
Kyo didn't have the chance to comprehend what Naoko said for when she stood beside Syaoran all she felt is pure excitement.
“Ladies and gentlemen, the awardees for the Best in At—“
The announcement was never given the chance to be finished. It was cut off by the fainting of the principal and the high-pitched screamed of the girl beside Kyo. It was followed by the multiple screaming by the girls and the puzzled looks by the boys. Others even had the guts to howl with laughter.
“Wha-wha-what?” Kyo stammered. Why are they screaming? Why are they laughing?
She shot a look at Syaoran's direction when she heard him snicker. Even the DJ is laughing and now the majority of the people present is howling. What the hell is happening!
“Kyo!”
She looked at Ayu and the girls when she heard them. They all had horrified looks on their faces and are pointing at their heads. They oddly look like penguins.
She placed her left hand on her head, trying to feel the root cause of all these. Then the other hand. Now her two hands are on her head, right on her crown.
`Fur?' she thought. Then realization hit her when she felt that smooth and long object that's swaying on her hand. It made the hair on her back stand on ends. Not to mention the odd feeling on her skin. `Oh no.' Her eyes widened and a high-pitched scream erupted from her lips. “M-mouse!”
--
“Take it OFF!”
Tomoyo and the others laughed along with rest of their schoolmates as they watched Kyo begs anyone that comes her way to take the poor mouse off her head. It's also funny how her eyes bulged a while ago and how her jaw practically dropped.
“You! You bitches!” Kyo shrieked when her head was finally mouse free. Well, not before the courageous creature made enough damage. You can freely imagine what Kyo looked like now after that devastating destruction.
“Yes?” Mei Lin replied ever so sweetly.
“You're the ones who did this to me! You'll pay for ever doing so! You—“
“Oh, we didn't do anything, did we, girls?”
“Maybe the mouse thought your head was a nice resting place,” Rika said with an innocent smile.
Kyo narrowed her eyes and took a step forward but she lost her footing and aliped. OUCH. That's two times in one night.
When she got up, Kyo's face was sourer than before. And people started laughing once again when she made funny movements by twisting and turning.
“Kyo? Are you okay?” Ayu asked beside her.
“I don't know…W-why does it f-feel so it-itchy?”
“Oh!” Tomoyo exclaimed exaggeratedly. “I think I forgot to wash your cape after spilling that itching fluid.”
“You didn't,” she whispered breathlessly. She's now scratching her body hysterically. And people can't help but laughed as she twist and turn this way and that. “Tell me what to do!”
“There's something out there that might help---“ before Chiharu could ever finish her sentence, Kyo fled to the door she's pointing at.
People watch her leave. Not a minute later, they heard her shrill scream--- and a splash of water. Yep, she just skated straight to the pool.
--
Sakura watched everything from her place. She knew her friends did that and she can't help but admire them in mute fascination.
“Oh yeah!”
“Good job,” she told them after they high-fived.
“Sakura!”
“Oh God! What happened?”
“Are you okay?”
“What did Syaoran do to you?”
“Did you kiss?”
The girls stopped their jabbering and stared straight at Naoko.
“What?” she asked innocently.
Sakura laughed and shook her head helplessly. Her friends never fail to make her happy. And that's Naoko for you. Leave it to a writer to say unexpected things.
“So, is my cousin a good kisser?” Mei Lin teased.
“I bet he is. Look at her face!” Rika laughed as she pointed at Sakura's tomato read face.
--
“Okay, schoolmates. Since the principal is out, this party is all ours!” Youko, one of the organizers, exclaimed up on the stage. The students all cheered wildly. “How about a little intermission?” That earned loud yeah's from the crowd and a laughed from her. “I'm proud to present to you that we have here tonight one of the hottest singers in town. So come on up, Miss Sakura Kinomoto!”
Sakura's eyes widened. “What?”
-----OoO----
So what d'ya think of this chappie?
 
I just wanna say a hundred---no, a million thankzz to those who reviewed!!!!
 
 
Mwahuggz,
 
 
SHAJIRA