Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captor Sakura - Altered World ❯ Sakura and the Awakened Star Key ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Card Captor Sakura - Altered World

Notes: This fanfic is S+S. It will deal with more angst and dark concepts later on, laced with my eccentric humour. CLAMP owns CCS, not me.

Chapter 24: Sakura and the Awakened Star Key

"The rain in Tomoeda has been falling since last night… is not going to stop anytime soon. But why is this persistent rain only falling in the Tomoeda District?" echoed a female weathercaster's voice through the speakers of Sakura's television, which she neglected to turn off.

The Clow Mistress, herself was beside the Kinomoto's pristine kitchen table, setting the dishes down for breakfast. There was a small clank as she set the last bowl of rice. Sakura looked outside the bay window, and paused. The dark storm clouds hovered in the sky, rain still dripping endlessly from them. Sakura's expression turned to one of worry, and she reached underneath the collar of her shirt to pull out the inert Key of Sealing, still unwilling to respond to her calls. She could only stare at the key in her hand, remembering her futile calls for its transformation.

Why won't it transform into the wand?

Sakura raised her head as she heard footsteps approaching from her right. Seeing her older brother, she turned her attention back to the dormant Key of Sealing.

"Oh, you got up early this morning, kaijuu," greeted Touya as he approached Sakura. Sakura turned to face him, with no angry expression on her face. Touya blinked rapidly and remarked, "You're not fighting back."

Touya sat down, and unfolded a newspaper to read, as Sakura stared off to a distance, something preoccupying her mind. Sakura looked at her older brother, and then opened her mouth to say something. Too timid to voice her question, she stopped.

Cerberus's request for Yue rang through her mind again. Sakura gathered her courage and asked, "Umm… d-do you know if Y-Yukito-san is coming over today?"

"Yuki?" wondered Touya, focusing his attention away from the newspaper, to his sister. "He didn't mention it."

Sakura flushed, lowering her head demurely, and stuttered, "Umm… c-could you… umm…"

Touya looked away from his sister's obvious discomfort, returning to the newspaper, and informed her, "He'll probably come if you make something to eat."

Sakura raised her head and brightened. "Okay! I'll do my best to cook today!"

"I guess I'll ask him today, since it's such a rare occasion the monster is cooking," said Touya nonchalantly, still focusing on his newspaper.

"What did you say!" yelled Sakura as she clenched her fists.

*****

The Sakura Book floated above its Mistress's bed with a surreal glow. One of its guardians sat in front of it, staring. Cerberus looked away from the book and looked rather deep in thought, which was unusual due to his usual carefree demeanour. "That aura from yesterday…"

"No, that shouldn't be," Cerberus argued with himself. "But…"

Cerberus looked outside the window, the rain still cascading from the heavens.

*****

Sakura propped her chin on her hand as she stared outside the window of her classroom, at the ever-present rain from outside. She got to school almost dry, avoiding the cars as they splashed water onto the sidewalks. Her umbrella though, must be dripping so much water that a decent puddle would be lying underneath her umbrella, as well as her other classmates. The person who had the mop during cleaning duty would definitely be quite unhappy.

"The rain is not stopping, isn't it?" commented a female voice, breaking Sakura out of her trance. Sakura looked to her front, seeing Chiharu, Rika, and Naoko standing beside each other, watching the rain as she did.

"They say it's only falling in Tomoeda and nowhere else," said a second voice, which belonged to Rika.

Naoko turned from the window and clasped her hands together with her eyes gleaming brightly. "Maybe it's a supernatural phenomenon!"

Unannounced, a young man, whose eyes were usually closed, raised his index finger and said, "About supernatural phenomenon… the world's highest mountain was found in Antarctica, and they said it was all because of the penguins!"

"Penguins?" asked Naoko as the Chiharu slouched tiredly with an exasperated expression.

Takashi leaned forward, secretively towards Naoko's ear. "They said they had some strange powers and that they could even fly!"

"Maybe they are aliens!" Naoko looked at Takashi with stars in her eyes as Chiharu readied her fist, one of the veins on her head throbbing angrily.

"And by the way, some American mountaineers had even saw some giant penguins flying in the sky!"

"Really!" cried Naoko as she was amazed by Takashi's obvious lie.

"Bunch of lies again," muttered Chiharu angrily as her fist wavered.

Sakura looked her desk, her head supported by her two hands as she leaned on them.

But all the Clow Cards have been gathered already… so why?

A pink carnation was lowered into her view slowly. Sakura moved her hands away from her face in surprise and gradually raised her head.

Standing in front of her was Hiiragizawa Eriol, standing elegantly with a palm outstretched towards her, offering her the flower.

"Please take it," said Eriol politely with a smile.

"Eriol-kun…" said Sakura softly, touched by his offer.

"A smile fits best on your face, Sakura-san," commented Eriol kindly.

Sakura took the flower from Eriol and flushed slightly. With a soft pleased smile, she gazed at the flower for a moment. "Thank you, Eriol-kun."

Eriol smiled back at her and walked towards the back of the classroom to fill the vases with the fresh flowers.

There was a sudden patter of loud footsteps and Sakura turned her gaze away from Eriol. Li Syaoran, future leader of the prodigious Li Clan, skidded to a stop in front of her and yelled angrily and unbecomingly, "GOOD MORNING!"

Sakura straightened abruptly, shocked by his odd behaviour, and replied unsteadily, "G-good morning."

Syaoran turned his head to glare at his rival (though he was not conscious of it), his teeth clenched angrily. It was rather ineffective at the moment, especially since Hiiragizawa was facing away from him. Damn pretty boy, thinks he can just come in, give flowers to that girl, spout some nonsense, and then waltz away. Bastard.

Eriol turned around and saw Syaoran. His mouth opened in surprised, and eventually turned into an all too pleasant smile.

Tomoyo walked down the aisle towards Sakura, watching the scene curiously. She broke the tension with a single "Good morning everyone."

"Good morning Tomoyo-chan," replied Sakura brightly.

"Good morning," said Syaoran gruffly as he dragged out his chair to sit in his seat, and none too gracefully at all. Damn it, he doesn't know his place at all!

Tomoyo looked at Sakura thoughtfully for a moment and smiled cheerfully. "The situation has upped already!"

Sakura cocked her head quizzically at Tomoyo as she said confusedly, "Hoe?"

*****


There was the continuous patter of rain as two figures stood outside the school, protected by a sheltered area before the entrance. The taller figure, obviously a male, and the shorter a female, denoted by the skirt of her uniform. They stood beside each other, the female telling the male some important tale, with a heavy degree of distress.

"The key won't transform into the wand?" asked Syaoran with surprise.

"Yes," replied Sakura quietly.

"What's going on…" wondered Syaoran aloud. "And besides, this rain…"

He and Sakura turned towards the sky that was plaguing Tomoeda. The heavy, dark, rain clouds hovered in the sky, unmoving, letting no sunlight pass.

"And all the Clow Cards have been captured," commented Sakura. "I wonder why strange things are happening again."

Syaoran turned towards Sakura. "Maybe who someone has the power to make these things happen?"

"But I can't sense anything-"

"Maybe we just don't notice it," countered Syaoran. His eyes narrowed darkly. "Maybe it's someone who is even more powerful than us." And there were days where I thought no one was stronger than myself, but then you appeared…

"Someone with more power than us…" wondered Sakura, her eyebrows lowering into a frown.

And the rain continued its endless onslaught…

*****

"Thank you for visiting me again, Touya," said the false form of Yue, as the two graduates walked through their past high school together.

"Ah. When I go back to Todai, it'll be a while from when we can see each other again," replied Touya, glancing around the school, memories flickering in his mind. Touya paused as his eyes locked onto the entrance of the school. "Sakura…"

Yukito smiled sweetly. "Yes, and Li-san, isn't it? What an instinct you have for your sister."

"Whatever. Why in the world is she around that gaki?!" said Touya with annoyance as he scowled.

Yukito shook his head slightly. "Really Touya, let her be. Don't be so protective."

"Who says I'm protective?!" said Touya, as he moved past his sister, an eye still focused on her.

"You never change!" exclaimed Yukito as he laughed good-naturedly and eventually softened into a smile. "Your eyes are still sharp."

Touya stopped watching his sister to look him, expression softening slightly. "Yuki, there is something you have to know…"

Yukito stared at him innocently, and wondered. "What is it?"

Touya's mouth opened and… he felt a large weight on his back as two arms grappled his neck.

"Touya-san! I found you!" cried Nakuru happily as Touya made attempts to shake her off. After realising her grip was like iron bars, he gave a sigh of submission.

"Arishima-sensei wants to have a chat with you! Said she wants to see how one of her best student's is doing!" said Nakuru in a cheerful tone, as always.

"Akizuki-kun..." said Touya slowly.

"Yes, Touya-san! And call me Nakuru!" replied Nakuru.

"I would go but…" Touya gave a shake and her feet wiggled above the floor. She blinked, and dropped her arms to free Touya.

"Bye Yuki, see you later," said Touya with a wave as he headed towards the science department.

"Bye!" yelled Nakuru, waving her hand speedily as Touya turned a corner.

Nakuru lowered her hand, and then turned her head sharply to the teacher, her narrowed eyes making her look almost menacing. Yukito blinked and then returned to his oblivious smile.

"You don't know, do you?" she said, her lips curving into a smirk.

Yukito looked at her with widened eyes, not comprehending the situation completely.

Nakuru feel back into one of her happy, cute smiles and told him, "It's mine then!"

Nakuru turned and then headed into the direction that Touya had exited to, at a light sprint.

The snow rabbit stood alone in the hall, lost.

*****

It was still raining in Tomoeda when Sakura had finished her classes. A couple of students stayed for their extracurricular activities, though the gymnasium was still open for the die-hard athletes. Sakura's cheerleading practice was cancelled, so she decided to pick up her umbrella and leave, as Tomoyo assured her that she didn't need her company during her walk home, so that Sakura wouldn't have to wait through an hour of her vocal training. Sakura really didn't mind though, Tomoyo really had such a wonderful voice…

Wistfully, Sakura gazed at the darkened sky, as there was a continuous patter as the rain collided with her umbrella. I wonder if what Li-kun said was true, because there is someone more powerful than us…

"Sakura-san," called masculine yet gentle voice. Sakura turned swiftly around to see the man that presented her a flower in the morning. Sakura's face instantly lit up in a smile.

"Eriol-kun. Thanks for the flower this morning," Sakura said pleasantly.

Eriol smiled in turn. "Did you solve your problem yet?"

Sakura looked at the ground, losing her previous expression as she thought. "No, I didn't." She looked up and smiled at Eriol. "But thanks to your present this morning, I feel a lot better!"

"I'm glad," replied Eriol kindly as they walked together down the path, side by side.

"Did you buy that flower?" wondered Sakura aloud.

"No, I grew it in my garden. Please come and visit sometime," invited Eriol, revealing more of his gentle personality.

"Really? I can?" asked Sakura excitedly.

"Of course," replied Eriol as they reached a fork. "This is where I turn. See you tomorrow."

"Thank you Eriol-kun! See you tomorrow too!" said Sakura smilingly, as her mood improved from the short walk with the new student. Eriol-kun is really nice…

*****

Around the Kinomoto's kitchen table, a few dishes lay across the table. If anyone would actually inspect the dishes, they would see small morsels of food. Impressively, the morsels of food were very tiny since one person took dedicated care to eat everything possible. That person must be very hungry indeed or have the metabolism, to quote, eat a horse, or perhaps was it the other way around? No matter, all we need to know is Tsukishiro Yukito, who has said metabolism, was seated at the Kinomoto's kitchen table, along with Touya. Sakura was picking up the dishes to soak in the sink.

"Thanks for dinner!" said Yukito, fully satiated, meaning Sakura had to cook a lot.

"Thanks," said Touya nonchalantly.

"That was really delicious, thank you Sakura," said Yukito kindly, smiling his trademark warm smile. Sakura fidgeted slightly and smiled, her face flushed.

Touya stood up and announced, "I'm going to my part-time now."

"I'll see you out," said Yukito, standing up as well and following Touya as he headed towards the entrance of the Kinomoto home. After donning his shoes and a rain jacket, he opened the door. Touya frowned as the sound of rain instantly greeted him.

"It's still raining…" said Yukito softly, gazing outside, and then looked around the hallway to hand Touya a long black umbrella.

With a scowling expression, Touya gazed sharply into the distance, and commented, "Because this isn't any ordinary rain." Now Sakura will probably be involved again…

Yukito turned to him surprise. Touya shook it off, and said nonchalantly, "Never mind. I'm off."

"Take care," called Yukito as Touya walked through the heavy rain, protected by the umbrella.

As Yukito's attention was completely distracted, Cerberus descended from the stairs. He flew closely behind the snow rabbit and whispered, "Return to your true form Yue."

Yukito's eyes went wide and his eyes slowly closed. Clow Read's magic circle appeared from underneath him as long white wings appeared from his back and encased him. The wings flew open and a silver haired man appeared. He was dressed in clothing of silver and purple. His eyes cleared and Yue stood, the Judge. There was an irritated expression on his face as he glared at the other guardian of the book.

"What? You look like just woke up and you're all cranky already," remarked Cerberus, annoyed that he was what Yue directed his displeasure at.

"Yukito is… Having two different personalities from my false form and my true self, it's becoming an annoyance," said Yue, almost seeming lost in thought.

Cerberus looked wonderingly at him, unable to comprehend him, as always.

"Yukito-san tea-" Sakura paused as she was greeted by the magnificent form of Yue. She raised her hand to her mouth in shock and screamed, "HOOOOOEEEEEEE!"

*****

After Sakura's initial shock, the mistress and her guardians were seated comfortably in Sakura's room, well at least Cerberus was, Yue stood stiffly. Timidly, Sakura stood next to him, with a cup of tea raised towards him. "Umm… Yue-san, have some tea…?"

Yue stared stoically at the raised cup. Cerberus swallowed his cake and informed her, "That guy doesn't eat at all."

Sakura looked confusedly at Cerberus. "But you love eating sweet things."

"I don't really need to eat, but I think it's sad if you don't enjoy the basic pleasures of life 'cause you're different. Me and Yue are different, so we don't need this kinds of things," said Cerberus, waving his fork back and fro, with a piece of cake perched on top. He stuffed the cake into his mouth, and with a muffled voice said, "More tea," while pointing to his empty teacup.

Sakura smiled and picked up the teapot and exited her room.

Yue turned to Cerberus and stated, "You did that on purpose to send her out of the room.

"Because she isn't aware of what I'm thinking." Cerberus turned to the window and asked with a frown, "What do you think of this rain?"

"Someone is probably intentionally making it rain," replied Yue.

"That's what I thought. But it all comes down to who?" said Cerberus. Cerberus's small wings rapidly expanded and then folded over his small body. The magic circle of his former master formed underneath him and when magical energies finished gathering, the wings unfolded, revealing the true for of the guardian that graced the cover of the Clow Book.

"I felt an aura yesterday, I wanted to confirm if it was his."

Yue's eyes narrowed. "His…"

"The guy we both know so well…" said Cerberus softly.

"Thanks for waiting!" said Sakura cheerfully as she burst into the room carrying the teapot.

"HOOOOOOOEEEEEEE!" shrieked Sakura as she strived to keep the teapot in her hands.

"What! What's the matter, Sakura?" said Cerberus in concern.

"You scared me!"

"… Just get used to it."

*****

It was nighttime in Tomoeda, as Sakura and her friends stood in the deserted Penguin Park. Sakura stood in a pink and yellow outfit. Two straps of pink went over her shoulder, connected to another piece at her chest. The pink shirt hung around her hips, with a rectangular cut in the front. The cut revealed she wore yellow puffy shorts, a common part of Card Captor costume design with Tomoyo. A pink hat perched on her head.

"Kero-chan, I don't know what may happen, but take care of Tomoyo-chan for me, okay?"

Sakura looked serious, Tomoyo noticed through the lens of her camcorder. She, herself, was attired a pale yellow shirt, with a deep red skirt, holding a pink umbrella in her other hand. Her hair was held up in a classic bun.

"Gotcha," said Cerberus, fully transformed.

"Please take care," said Tomoyo softly. Sakura nodded with a smile.

Sakura looked at Yue, and then didn't know really what to tell him. It was a bit confusing to think that Yukito was in there, consciousness buried. He noticed and turned to stare back at her. "What?"

"N-Nothing, Yukito-san had no idea that you exist, right?" wondered Sakura, as she smiled politely and embarrassed at Yue.

"Right."

"How about when you are him?"

"I remember everything," stated Yukito blankly.

"I-I see," said Sakura as she began to flush. This is making me nervous… In the end, I can't see Yukito-san and Yue-san as the same person. Yue-san is really handsome, but Yukito- san…

"Sakura!" called Cerberus before Sakura began to daydream.

Yue smirked as water began to swirl madly forming a hurricane in the sky. A jet of water began to descend upon them, and Yue lifted Sakura, flying to safety. However, more streams of water pursued them. Yue landed and held is palm outwards, forming a magical barrier. A strong stream of water was directed towards them, and Yue pushed Sakura roughly away, as the water broke through the barrier. The stream of water hit him directly, pushing him back directly into the hard bark of an oak tree. He slumped and lost consciousness.

"Yue-san!" cried Sakura, as she pushed herself off the ground. Determined, she lifted her necklace and began chanting, "O Key which hides the forces of darkness, reveal thy true form before me. I, Sakura, command thee under contract. Release!"

"Release!" she repeated, in dismay as the key remained dormant. "It still doesn't work…"

More jets of water descended from the spiral of water. If Sakura still can't transform it, then I have to do something, thought Cerberus as Sakura looked despairingly at the Key of Sealing. Cerberus drew his power, and shot a flaming ball of fire at the centre of the hurricane. The fireball simply rebounded and Cerberus used his wings to shield Tomoyo from the blast.

Able to overpower me and Yue, then it must be… Cerberus cut off his trail of thought as a stream of water began to descend upon his mistress. "Sakura!"

There was a brief flash of lightning, and Cerberus struggled to stand but he eventually collapsed, unable to save his mistress.

"Kero-chan!" cried Sakura.

"I can't move!"

"Kero-chan…" said Tomoyo softly.

Cerberus ignored Tomoyo and cried out, "Sakura! Run!"

"Sakura!" screamed Tomoyo as the jet descended upon Sakura and caught her in a pillar of spiralling water.

Yue struggled to raise his head, only one of his eyes opened, his face strained. "This power…"

Sakura's eyes opened, and her hands went to her throat as she struggled for breath, as she was trapped underneath the water. I can't... breathe…

She heard a sharp female cry, and looked up, seeing three similar pillars of waters as the one she was in. She choked, letting out a gasp of air. Tomoyo, Cerberus, and Yue were losing consciousness in the water, doomed to drown. Sakura struggled as she found it harder to resist the natural act of respiration, and her key floated upwards in the water, chained to her by her necklace. At this rate, I'll... Everyone will… No! This can't happen... I can't... let this happen!

She grabbed her the key within her palm determinedly and a bright yellow glow began to emit. Yue looked upwards to see an unfamiliar magic circle.

Yue said stunned, "This magic circle…"

"Isn't the one Clow created!" exclaimed Cerberus.

"That wand... That wand holds a new power. Neither the Sun or the Moon, it is your mere power of the Stars."

Sakura's strange magic circle was the same as the one that graced the cover of the Sakura Book. A five-pointed star was superimposed on an inverted star. A circle encased the stars. The circle was surrounded by three squares that formed a twelve-pointed star. To her right, there was a symbol of a crescent moon, and to the left was a fiery sun. The character West was part of the symbol of the moon, as the symbol East pointed to the Sun, symbolizing Western and Eastern magic. The star pointed upwards to the Chinese character of North, as the inverted one pointed to South. A circular rim enclosed the magical symbols.

Sakura opened her eyes and outstretched her arms. "Power of the Stars... O Key which hides the power of the stars, reveal thy true form before me. Release!"

Her wand extended, the same wand that was used to defeat Yue. The spiral of water broke apart, splashes of water lashing out. Sakura landed softly onto the ground.

"Firey!"

She threw Firey into the air, and raised her wand to strike it. The card simply floated away from the wand. Sakura cried out in anguish, "Why! The Key transformed into the wand but why it doesn't work with the card!"

Sakura looked upwards at the three spirals of water. The captives held within were in a great deal of pain as their lungs burned due to the lack of oxygen, she was sure that their limit was reaching. Sakura cried out, "What should I do? What can I do to save everyone!"

Sakura stared at the card, resolved to understand why it wouldn't respond to her calls. She raised the card in front of the pillars of water, and closed her eyes to concentrate. A new wand... If this is a new wand, maybe the cards too...

"Card, I beg of you, lend me your power!" cried Sakura as her eyes flashed open. "O Card created by Clow, discard thine old form and be reborn, under the name of Sakura, thy new Mistress. Firey !"

The card held within Sakura's hand began to emit an ethereal glow, a shimmering pink. The card flew away from her grasp and Sakura raised her wand. The small wings of the wand expanded, growing in size. The star within the ring of the wand began to spin wildly as wisps of power surged from Sakura into the card. With a bright glow, Firey burst out, flames flying out of the card. The sprite encircled the pillars of water, evaporating them with its intense heat. It flew into the centre of spiralling water in the sky, making it spin madly until began to contract and burst apart.

Tomoyo, Cerberus, and Yue were sprawled on the ground, their chests heaving for air.

Sakura stared at the wand held within her hand with wonderment. The spells changed… Because the wand holds the power of the stars, it wouldn't work unless I changed the wording.

The card Firey descended from the air into her hand. It was no longer red and gold on the backing, it was exactly like the cover of the Sakura Book. In the front, Firey was in a different pose, coloured in pink. The card... has changed as well...

"Sakura!" called Cerberus as he and Tomoyo ran towards her.

"Are you okay?" called Tomoyo in worry.

Sakura took a few lethargic steps towards them. I… don't know… why… but I fell so…

"Y-Yeah, look the card-" Sakura couldn't finished her sentence as she began to slump.

"Sakura!"

Before she impacted with the ground, Yue caught her within his arms. He lifted her upwards as she lay unconscious.

"How is she? Is she okay?" cried Cerberus with worry.

Yue stated frigidly, "Asleep."

Cerberus fell over. When he got over his exasperation, he looked up to see Yue staring at the moon with a strange expression on his face. He looked… almost tense. "Hey, is there anything wrong?"

"Nothing," replied Yue as he closed his eyes, in resignation.

"Not bad, quite determined," commented a sharp female voice from a distance. She was perched on a branch of a tree. From the outline of her figure, strange butterfly wings could be made out.

"To be able to create a new card from a Clow Card, that was impressive," said a male voice coming from a panther-like beast, also possessing the same wings. He was on another branch of a tree.

A deep male voice said ominously, from his previous place of observation, "We are going to have fun, aren't we?"

The man smirked evilly.

*****

Responses:
Err… Care, I don't think you'd want to mess with Kaho for 'pretty boy'… according to Ann-san's manga translations, Kaho-onee-san had the potential to defeat the Yue by herself. Kowai… The magical girl show's name? Err I have no idea, just saw it in a music video…
Nayami-chan, thanks for your name suggestion but I still like 'pretty boy' better, it's just more fun. ^___^ Four-eyes is a bit too childish for my taste. Maybe Spectacles…
Bluegreen13, Don't worry about it, it's just that if a lot of people didn't write down their email addresses… --> T.T
LindaN, I'm impressed at your efforts to keep up my ratings at Mm.org. Thank you very much.
Umi, thank for very much for pulling up my ratings on Mm.org. I suspect some culprit is deliberately cutting all the ratings low. I apologize for my writing style but I'm still in the process of learning how to write. ^_^' (should have started fanficing sooner)
Hello Dee-chan! I am in fact quite inexperienced (I really wonder why people keep telling me I don't seem to be, I've seen much better writers than me.), but getting progressively better as you can see. Unfortunately, I still have a lot to learn about style, description, fighting, and…
NettaR@swbell.net, thanks for emailing me and telling me you like this. I really love to hurry but if I did what I did last year, my grades would die a pitiful death. Anyway, if you make me write too much, I get sick of rewatching episodes and then I need a really long break (like the many months I just took)…

Author's Notes: Page: http://sleepdeprived.cjb.net
Another call for the Altered World update list. (It's strictly only update messages, and if you want off anytime, send an email with the header "REMOVE" and I'll take you off.) kinomoto--sakura@ rogers.com My @home mail is dead, don't email me there.
Sorry about the long stretch, I lost incentive to write for a while (I hope you realise that each chapter is painfully around 3000-5000 words)… And my grades were… all I can say is math. At least during this stretch, I was able to think of enough plot twists to add to the Sakura arc, and have a clear idea for an ending.
Exams are stressful. I just finished my midterms (I go to a non-semester school) and I'm in pain. I don't think I did too well on my maths. (This is extremely painful as these marks are going into university. Pain.)
Wow, all that Chinese school didn't go to waste. Sakura's magic circle really does have those Chinese characters for direction in the manga. I still don't like those classes though.
Just a fun note, I've finally convinced my brother of the greatness of CCS. OHOHOHOHO. (He complained about second season, but everything changed when he reached third.)
The next chapter is a big one and I've got the big scene done, just wait a bit for me to write the scenes in the episode… Yue gives our wolf 'the talk.'
Is it me, or does all these CCS pages look the same? An image with the name of their website with pictures of the CCS characters. One small table to the left, another to the right. A main table in the centre… At first, I thought it was pretty until everyone had the same thing… Another thing noted, they are usually CardCaptors sites…