Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Card Captor Sakura - Altered World ❯ Sakura, Syaoran and Invisible Threads ( Chapter 30 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Card Captor Sakura - Altered World

Notes: This fanfic is S+S. It will deal with more angst and dark concepts later on, laced with my eccentric humour. CLAMP owns CCS, not me.Chapter 23: Sakura, Syaoran and Invisible Threads

It was pitch black almost but within the darkness she could make out the tall arc ahead of her. Tsu-Tsukimine shrine? Why am I here in the middle of the night? Why is it so dark?

She looked up and was surprised to see no moon illuminating the sky. She turned around, thinking she was looking in the wrong direction and perhaps the moon was behind her. Realising that the sky was pitch dark, she realised something essential. The moon, it's gone.

On instinct, she turned around and stared at the top of the arc of the Tsukimine shrine.

There was a figure in long flowing robes. The only things she could make a clear distinction of were the long strange staff, with some circular object, pointed in some regions. His, she had surmised by the boy-cut hair, hat was off to the side, and extremely big. The last thing she noticed was his almost threatening smile.

Sakura called out within the darkness."Who. are you?"

*****


Sakura suddenly sat up in her bed, feeling her covers slip off her torso. She gave a sigh, and started to rub her eyes to clear her vision. Cerberus flew over, and sat by her on the bed. Looking rather concerned, he asked, "What's wrong, Sakura? Did you have a bad dream?"

"I don't know. Somehow I have a feeling that they are very important even though I can't remember them," she replied with worry. "Do you think it's related to Clow-san and the cards?"

"Probably," answered Cerberus with his head bowed. He instantly brightened and said, distracting her, "But the case of continuous rain has ended, and there's no need to worry because me and Cranky are on it!"

"Cranky?"

"E-heh. You know wings and white hair. Yue," said Cerberus sheepishly.

"Mou, Kero-chan, don't be mean to Yue-san," scolded Sakura, and then she paused in thought. "But why would you call him cranky?"

"It's the way he's been acting lately. It doesn't really matter what I call him because he's never been happy since he woke up. But I don't like that, so you just have to be happy because people should be happy! Whatever comes up, I have faith in you, Sakura!" cheered Cerberus in his mindless ramblings as he patted her arm. He flew up and pointed a commanding finger at her. "So be cheerful today!"

Sakura smiled and nodded dutifully. Thanks Kero-chan.

Sakura got up from her bed and grabbed her uniform, shutting the door behind her as she headed to the bathroom.

"Clow is dead," said Cerberus softly, looking at the closed door. "And Yue and I both noticed."

"Clow," uttered Cerberus mournfully as he looked to the sky.

*****


"Delicious!" cried Sakura after she bit a piece of a cookie. Sakura beamed at the person responsible for the culinary delight. "Rika-chan! They are so good!"

It was lunch break, and the day was not too cold nor was it hot, so they lay a square of cloth on the ground and had a picnic.

Rika smiled gently at Sakura's praise, "I'm glad you like them. Is it my mistake, or has Sakura-chan been really happy today?"

Sakura smiled cheerfully and nodded. "I am! Thanks Rika-chan for the food!"

Naoko agreed with Sakura's previous statement after she tasted one of Rika's pastries.

"Rika-chan is good at everything," said Chiharu as sampled some more.

Tomoyo smiled serenely in agreement.

"Would you mind if I did a bit of knitting?" questioned Rika as she looked through her schoolbag.

"No, not at all."

Rika pulled a partially completed forest green sweater from her bag. The knots were seemingly flawless, and the design of the sweater was an intricate pattern. Definitely a lot of time and effort was put into making it.

"Wow, Rika-cha is so skilled!" cried Sakura as she admired Rika's handiwork. Rika flushed slightly at Sakura's compliments.

"I read some books that helped me. It's my first time making a sweater."

Sakura stared at her in stunned admiration.

"Are you almost done?" wondered Chiharu, after seeing her friend put hours of effort into her creation.

"Almost, all I have to do is finish a few rows on the right sleeve," replied Rika as she pulled the almost completed sleeve, still attached to the knitting needle.

After a few minutes of idle chattering, Rika did some manoeuvres to end the knots and then began to sew the sleeves into the sockets of the main piece. After noticing Sakura's eyes concentrated on her movements, she said quietly, "I'm glad it turned out well, since I have to give it to someone."

Sakura smiled sincerely at her friend's silent happiness. Rika-chan is going to give that to the person she loves.

As Rika was finishing her final knot, Sakura could not contain her enthusiasm for Rika's work. She exclaimed happily, "You're finally done!"

Rika gave a small smile at her friend's eagerness. "I guess so."

Sakura lifted it up and examined it. "It feels so soft and it looks very nice, like if you bought it from a department store!"

Tomoyo smiled and commented, "But it's much more rewarding for yourself to make it for the person you care about."

"Because you made it with your own hard work, right?" answered Sakura after a moment of thought.

"Not only that, it's because you care about someone a lot, making something to keep them warm is like if you were there, keeping them warm yourself," said Tomoyo softly, her friends silent as they listened intently. "That's why we make these kind of things for the people we love most, because we want these things to carry our good intentions to them."

"Tomoyo-chan, that is wonderful." breathed Sakura, once again amazed by her insightful friend's words. I want to be able to carry my feelings to him.

From a distance away, was Li Syaoran, seated on a branch of a tree, one of his usual spots when he was seeking peace. However, he did not know why he chose to a maple tree somewhat near the Card Mistress and her friends. Daidouji's words carried to him through the air, in a simple passing and his amber eyes locked onto the auburn girl chattering amiably with her friends, while he contemplated the wise words of her friend.

"To carry my feelings."

"How nice." commented a voice from below, his tone sounding like a few decades older than his age. "Those girls are such dreamers."

Syaoran immediately swerved his head to the direction of the voice, and scowled when he was greeted with the presence of the ever-smiling pretty boy.

Hiiragizawa took notice of Syaoran's temperment and decided to inquired him. "You always look at me with anger. What is it that you find me unpleasant?"

"I don't," denied Syaoran stubbornly though his facial expression heavily disagreed with his words.

Eriol decided to let it pass, seeing the Chinese student's insistence. "You are from Hong Kong, correct?"

"Yeah," replied Syaoran unenthusiastically, obviously wishing for better company, or none at all for the matter.

Eriol continued conversationally with his unnerving smile. "I've recently arrived in Japan too. Maybe you can show me things around here."

Eriol's eyes opened slightly as his voice dropped an octave. "Li Syaoran-kun."

Syaoran's pupils dilated as his body went rigid. With his body lax, it was no longer balanced, and he began to slip away from the tree, to the ground. Eriol caught him in his arms and Syaoran began to regain consciousness to see Eriol's features a few inches away from his face.

"Are you alright?" asked Eriol with concern as Syaoran flushed with the uneasiness of their proximity. Syaoran broke out of Eriol's gentle grip and edged away warily.

"Are you anaemic?" continued Eriol with worry, his hands outstretched.

"I-It's nothing!" shouted Syaoran, determined to keep his distance between the strange Englishman. What the hell was that.! Maybe he's one of those weirdoes like back in boy's school. Syaoran suppressed a shudder.

Seeing that pretty boy was still staring at him intensely, he decided his best move and acted upon it.

Eriol watched the rapidly retreating future leader of prestigious Li with something akin to amusement. "How interesting."

Eriol raised a finger to his mouth in a thoughtful gesture as his eyes narrowed, as he speculated. "But he might become an obstacle, to what I want."

*****


The last bell of the day rung through Seijou High, and the chatter of students erupted, as they gathered their books and accessories into their bags.

Rika walked to Sakura's desk, as Sakura finished packing, doing the clasps of her bags. With an apologetic expression on her face, she began, "Sakura-chan, I don't think I can go to the craft store with you today. I'm sorry."

Sakura shook her head in assurance, "It's alright. Tomoyo said she would go with me but could you teach me later instead?"

"Of course! I'll see you tomorrow," replied Rika, as she turned around.

"Tomorrow then!" called Sakura.

"See you tomorrow," called Tomoyo as well.

Sakura smiled thoughtfully as she noticed Rika's eagerness in leaving school. I wonder whom Rika-chan has been dating. Someday, I believe she'll tell us. Rika-chan is always helping me. It would be nice to be able to give like the way she can.

"Well, now shall we go?" asked Tomoyo, breaking Sakura out of her reverie.

"Sure!" replied Sakura cheerfully.

"Are you going to the craft store?" politely inquired a male voice from behind her.

"Eriol-kun!" exclaimed Sakura as he smiled at her cheerfully.

"Can I come along, I need some thread but I don't know where I can buy some around here?"

"Okay," Sakura answered in her simple friendliness.

There was a sudden rush of air as Li Syaoran burst in between Sakura and Eriol. Tomoyo smiled in amusement as Sakura looked at Syaoran in surprise at his sudden appearance.

He pointed to himself, and declared angrily, "I'M COMING ALONG TOO!"

And that was final.

*****


Rika glanced behind her, and then quietly slipped into Tomoeda Elementary School. She smiled gently as children ran past her, in displays of their exuberance. She walked swiftly, taking brief glances of her surroundings. She stopped in front of classroom 6-B and slid the door open.

Terada Yoshiyuki stared at her, his hands leaving the book bag he was packing. "Rika!"

Rika quickly slid the door behind her after glancing quickly in the hallway, and turned to him, smiling embarrassedly, "I know I should've waited later, but I wanted to see you as soon as possible today. I've been careful so I don't think anyone who could recognize me, noticed me." With an afterthought, she mentioned, "And there is nothing wrong with a student visiting her past teacher. It should be okay as long as I don't do it too often."

"I'm sorry that I make it hard on both of us," apologized Yoshiyuki solemnly as Rika walked towards him.

Rika shook her head and smiled brightly, "Let's not think about that today. I came here because I wanted to give you something." She opened her bag and lifted with both of her hands a carefully folded sweater towards him. "Here."

"Rika. did you make this by yourself?" wondered Yoshiyuki as he marvelled at her work. She nodded. "It's wonderful."

Rika flushed and stepped closer to him. "Please try it on."

He slipped it over his head, and she helped him pull it down. Without removing her hands, she raised her head and said, "I'm glad it looks good on you."

He smiled down at her and embraced her gently.

"Yoshiyuki, think about what would happen if someone sees us like this?" said Rika softly, burying her face against his chest.

"We'll figure it out later, for now, let us be like this."

*****


"What's wrong?" asked Sakura after noticing Syaoran's sourer than normal expression. She walked beside him as they walked past several small shops. Meanwhile, Tomoyo was playing guide for Eriol as she pointed out several significant stores to him.

Syaoran said his usual reply. "It's nothing."

"Did you sensed anything?" asked Sakura as she wondered his purpose in accompanying her.

"No, I didn't," he replied, therefore eliminating one idea. He continued with a light flush, "But something may attack you if you were alone. You could be in danger."

Sakura flushed and smiled at his thoughtfulness. Thank you.

*****


"I've got everything," said Sakura, holding up a package containing a pair of knitting needles, and a few bundles of beige yarn. Noticing Tomoyo's empty hands, she wondered, "Aren't you going to get something too, Tomoyo-chan?"

Tomoyo closed her eyes and spoke. "My only wish is the person I love to have happiness. I don't need to express myself more than I already am."

Sakura protested sadly, "But you should tell that person, Tomoyo-chan. You loved that person for such a long time already."

"I would be happy if that person liked me as well, but right now I am content with that person's happiness," said Tomoyo as she smiled gently at Sakura.

"Even though you are happy like that, I don't like to see you alone," argued Sakura. "Aren't you lonely?"

Tomoyo smiled serenely. "Never."

Tomoyo-chan is amazing like that. She has such kindness and determination.

"Did you get everything you wanted?" asked Eriol, holding a package limply by his side.

"Yep, I have it all right here. What did you get?" wondered Sakura as she peered at Eriol's small package.

Eriol opened the bag for Sakura to look inside, revealing several spools of thread in various colours. "This was all I needed."

"What for?" wondered Sakura, staring blankly at the contents of the bag. Surely if he was sewing something, he would need cloth as well.

Before Eriol had a chance to answer her, Syaoran asked impatiently, "Are you coming? I've got everything."

"Yes," she answered hastily and quickly followed him out the door, failing to get Eriol's response.

*****


Sakura dropped the needles onto her desk with a clank. "Never mind. I have no idea how to start this and dad isn't around."

Cerberus hovered around her, "What you're trying to make?"

"A sweater, but I have to wait till I see Rika tomorrow," said Sakura with a sigh at her own incompetence.

"You have time to make a sweater? What about all these math problems you are complaining about?" said Cerberus sceptically.

"E-heh, my math skills will be fine in its due time. Everything will definitely be alright, right Kero-chan?" said Sakura smiling sheepishly.

"I don't know Sakura."

Before Cerberus could continue, the door rang, and Sakura, grateful at the interruption, ran down the stairs before Cerberus could utter another word.

"I'm coming!"

Sakura was delighted to be greeted by the gentle presence of her grey-haired math teacher. "Yukito-san!"

"Hello Sakura-chan, Touya's going to be working overtime tonight, so you don't have to cook dinner for him. I'd thought I bring something over instead," said a smiling Yukito, hefting many bags of food that would probably last for days. Sakura smiled weakly.

"Thank you, Yukito-san! I'll enjoy it!" replied Sakura as she tried to lighten his load. As they unloaded the food onto the kitchen, Sakura watched the object of her affections, feeling he bore a sense of resemblance to someone else. He smiled brightly at her and recognition kicked in.

Yukito-san. He reminds me of Eriol-san as much as dad does.

As Sakura turned around to figure out what to do with all the food, she felt a surge of power behind her. To say, she was quite shocked when she was greeted by the guardian bearing the name of the moon.

"Yue-san!!!"

Sakura broke into a sweat.

*****


Cerberus seated himself on the kitchen table as Yue stood stoically across from him, arms crossed in his usual manner. Meanwhile, Sakura was occupied in the process of tea making.

In low tones, Yukito spoke. "Soon I will not be able to retain to my other form."

Cerberus nodded. "Sakura doesn't have enough magic to support you."

"Even with the amount that Yukito eats, it'll be impossible. A new master results in new cards that will consume all of her strength."

Cerberus continued in his musings. "For me, eating has no affect. My magic is restored by itself. My symbol is the sun, so likewise I am supported by my own light. However the moon is just reflected light, so you need to have a source. That bell that onee-chan had must have had a lot of power since it was still usable by the time the Final Judgement came. Clow's magic is different from Sakura's so that's probably why you keep passing out."

Cerberus's expression saddened. "Do you really think we sensed Clow earlier?"

"I don't know," said Yue with a tint of weariness. "It felt like Clow's presence though."

"It's becoming harder for you to keep your other form, isn't it?" Cerberus continued without a reply. "Sakura can't provide you with what you need."

Yue's eyebrows drew together as features appeared to be pained. "There is a qualified person but Yukito is."

Sakura took the moment to suddenly walk in on their conversation.

"Yue-san doesn't drink tea, right?"

Instead of replying to her question, Yue announced abruptly, "I'm going to return to my other form."

"Without warning!" Cerberus grumbled as he hastily made way to somewhere inconspicuous.

Yukito's friendly eyes meet Sakura's in confusion after transforming.

"Wasn't I helping you with the food?"

Sakura began to sweat.

*****


Sakura tapped her pencil against the desk as the math questions began to take a nasty transformation from simple as pie to mind boggling. Sakura turned away from the deadly numbers and looked longingly at the tangle of yarn.

Cerberus momentarily paused from throttling his enemies in his newest fighting game.

"Sakura. despite being Card Mistress and all, you know you should be well off in other things. Especially in these days, magic isn't half as important as it used to be. Clow was quite the businessman."

"But Kero-chan! You know how hard math is! It gives me such a headache!"

"Sakura. last time you failed a test you were moping around in such a state that you didn't give me sweets for days! Your dad wasn't around either, and I searched and searched your fridge-"

"Kero-chan! Can't you think about-"

Sakura paused in mid-sentence as a jolt paused through her body.

Cerberus suddenly paused his game. "You felt it too? This aura is."

The legendary name echoed within the silent room.

"Clow-san."

*****


Sakura stared at their surroundings in anxiety as Syaoran stood beside her in his ceremonial robes. She wore a navy jacket that ended underneath her ribs in the front, two tails trailing at the back. Ribbon fluttered underneath the crest of a star embroidered onto the left breast of the jacket. Underneath she wore a one piece black pleated skirt that flared at the sides in navy. Her mid thigh boots in navy matched well with her outfit. A black gloved hand was tightly fisted in dreadful anticipation.

Sakura broke the silence between her and her companion. "It really is Clow-san's presence."

Syaoran spoke in soft tones. "But Clow Read is-"

A sudden pain laced his fingers as if something was biting into his flesh. Syaoran's eyes widened as his body, without his permission, began to reach for his sword. Without warning, the sword unsheathed swiftly and swiped at Sakura. Sakura managed to dodge in time, based on the instinct she developed during the card capturing days.

"Li-kun?" Sakura cried out in confusion.

Syaoran swung his sword in an arm that would have sliced Sakura's midsection if she hadn't managed to evade his strike.

"What's wrong?" Sakura cried out again, sure that Li-kun would not attack her under any circumstances from their friendship of a little less than a year. Li-kun wasn't like that, he was too kind inside. maybe to the point it would hurt him.

Sweat began to trickle down Syaoran's face as his arm began to inch in an upwards arc despite his mind's protest. "My body-" Syaoran cut his previous train of thought and quickly cried out a warning. "Watch out!"

Sakura back stepped in time to avoid the deadly swing as in neatly sliced through the ribbon. Bits of the material began their slow descent to the gravel below.

Cerberus cried out in warning to his naive mistress in hope that she would keep her distance, "Something is controlling the kid!"

Meanwhile, Syaoran heaved heavily in strain, both of his hands clutched tightly against his sword as he kept the tip pinned to the gravel of the ground. Sweat ran down his forehead, stinging eyes that he dared not to close in fear that he might lose control of his body again.

I don't want to hurt her. I have to control or break whatever is controlling me. If I hurt her with my hands, I don't think I can forgive myself.She is.important to me.

Tomoyo called out in anxiety, "Is there anything that can be done?"

"Something must be used to control him but I have no idea what it may be!" shouted Cerberus furiously as the sword began to scrape against the ground.

"I can't see anything!" exclaimed Sakura in frustration as she stumbled backwards from Syaoran's next attack.

Syaoran noticed her fumbling and recognised that she may not have another chance soon as she was tiring. I have to help her. I must keep control! Syaoran's trembling hands slowly reached within his robes and pulled out an ofuda. With his resolve, he chanted, "Water Dragon, come forth!"

Water began to spiral out of the enchanted paper and splashed around him, dripping away from him in many lines. The water soaked into the thread, still invisible, but visible through the solid lines of the liquid. At this, Sakura could see all the threads binding all Syaoran's limbs to their control. "It's string!"

"Cut the strings!" commanded Syaoran as his hands began to twitch to an unknown puppeteer's hands.

"O Key which hides the power of the stars, reveal thy true form before me. I, Sakura, command thee under the contract. Release!" chanted Sakura, releasing the key to its true potential. ""O Card created by Clow, discard thine old form and be reborn, under the name of Sakura, thy new Mistress. Sword!"

Power began to emanate from Sakura and gather around the wand, transforming into a magical blade.

Without a word, Sakura began to slash at lines of water that tangled around Syaoran to leave him at their whim. When the final string was neatly sliced, Syaoran collapsed on his knees. Sakura ran towards him with a cry. "Li-kun!"

Syaoran looked at her warmly despite the strain the ordeal had put him through. "I'm okay."

Sakura's hand that lay on his shoulder tightened. The water in her bright emerald eyes began to pool. "I'm glad. I'm really glad."

She was worried. like always. She always cares, and I wonder if I feel gratitude towards her. Somehow her concern always makes me feel warm.

Syaoran was interrupted from his train of thoughts as a pink card fluttered into Sakura's hand. Sakura spoke softly.

"The card."

Sakura stared at the card in her hand. The sword had chains wrapped around it, coming from all directions as if they bound it in place, like the thread that had wrapped around Syaoran earlier.

"Changed again."

Sakura's lids lowered slowly as Tomoyo cried out her name in concern. Syaoran's arm curled around her back in support as she collapsed against him, as he called out in worry.

The sheared threads trailed to a single man standing on his vantage point of a tall building. Slowly, as if the threads possessed a will of their own, began to loosen from his fingers, and crumple into tangled heaps on the roof of the building.

Eriol smiled into the darkness. "Thread has many uses. This is one of its rarer usages, Sakura-san."

*****


Li Yelan, the regent of the Li Clan until her son came of age, was sitting peacefully by herself in the pagoda inside her garden. The fresh air, the Li Household was intelligently built away from the industrial districts of the city after all, was gently caressing the strands of her hair, tied up in her customary style. She was absorbed in some work of sorts, perhaps balancing the main account of the Li household, or some other duty. She had changed a lot from when she was younger, he surmised as he watched her under his troublesome bangs. She was much more determined, though she would always carry and aura of extreme seriousness that had been instilled in the Li children since young. They had neglected this generation except for the heir. (Who would have known the stubborn mules would change in upbringing their children of this generation? What irony, he mused.) He would know of her childhood, he had been taught in the same fashion.

He absentmindedly brushed his hair out of his vision, revealing intense amber eyes. He had a startling resemblance to the next heir of the Li, though much older and distinguished, as he was dressed in formal western wear, a black Armani suit, though with no tie and the first few buttons of his navy shirt unbuttoned. Decisively, he stepped into the clearing from the bushes he was hidden in, and dropped the spell used to disguise his aura. With an arrogant smirk, he called out as Yelan looked up, startled (probably from the fact that he casually evaded all the wards around the premises. But such things made no difference to him as he was very familiar with this house, indeed. ), from her paperwork. "Hello Yelan, it's been a long time, hasn't it?" He smirked some more as his tone took a sarcastic edge. "Maybe I should have bought some fruit as a greeting. This must be such a grand reunion. Why we haven't seen each other in almost two decades."

Yelan's expression transformed to a cold stare as she watched the familiar man warily, one hand of his in the pocket of his dress pants, another casually outstretched as if offering something to her, or otherwise demanding her to give. She didn't like the fact that one of his hands was partially hidden. Her eyes narrowed, most likely due to just his presence alone.

She spoke, her tone laced with knives. "What do you want?"

If anything, the man's grin widened.

*****


Author's notes: Page: http://sleepdeprived.cjb.net
Fruits? It's common a few decades ago for a Chinese person to bring food when visiting a relative they haven't seen often (or the first time they entered their house), or during festivities. This still practised now, though noticeably less in newer generations.
That's right, CCS without teddy bears. Betcha wondering how I'm going to pull it off. Hehe...
Yelan mini-arc is to be a side story within Altered that eventually meets up with the plotline.
Eriol's freaky voice? I supposed Eriol's Clow voice would be deeper than Eriol's normal voice as a teenager.
Sorry for the wait, it is my bad habit to work on chapters out of order. I have 2700 words of the chapter "everyone will kill me for" done. (Though a major scene is not pleasing me.) The chapters are crawling along. Also my brother was home during many weekends. (He makes fun of my fanfic. and I'm afraid he might read over my shoulder.) Not to mention I hit a major writer's block. Not to mention I recently got sucked into Gundam Wing fandom again and went through a long period digging for good Heero/Relena fics. Sorry, I needed to get some room before writing episodes would make me sick... Forgiveness?
Christine's gonna head to university. I didn't get into Waterloo like I wanted but I guess I could try to transfer in on second year. I'm going to be at Ryerson for first year Computer Science. It's kinda freaky loss the safe environment of high school life.

Responses:
Care - Nope, haven't heard of your school. Math kills doesn't it? I did many stupid mistakes on my exams. My calculus mark is disappointing.
Aila - Didn't notice that Syaoran was suffering? Where did I go wrong with chapter 13?!
*NeWmAn* - Yes, the couples are canon. Though I found E & T interesting, I never believed that they should be together.
Freakage - I think you are missing a fact that this is a rewrite of the CCS episodes/manga. If you didn't watch Cardcaptors and watched CCS, you'd see that the Yukito thing with Syaoran was in the original plot. "Why does Yue have to talk to Sakura?" I'm not quite sure what you're asking. The love polygon was part of the original story as well. As for Meiling, all will be revealed later. Remember the fact is that she is older and she has some good feelings towards Sakura despite their rivalry (one sided at the moment).
Psy_Girl - At the beginning, I didn't know where would this story go, but then I decided that Sakura in the end, would have to face the Final Judgement and Eriol, being Card Captor. Think they are too childish right now? I'm giving them a break right now you see. (Author cackles.)
IC - I think you didn't catch my translations. -chan is an honorific that denotes affection or familiarity. (eg, for a friend or family member) It doesn't necessarily have to be for females, children use it as well. The "little" part was my mistake, flaky translation from an internet source. And you must remember that they are many translations for lyrics, not all translations would be the same word for word. For example "Look! Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me! Wait!" is a much more literal translation than the one you have, "So, catch you catch you, catch me catch me, wait for me." The romanji for the lyrics is "hora Catch You Catch You Catch Me Catch Me matte" Hora means look, and matte means wait. Japanese language cannot be translated into English 100% correctly. I chose the more literal lyrics because it matches the flow of the song better.
No, there is nothing wrong with E & T, it's just that E & K are the canon couple, and to me, makes more sense than E & T. (I have an odd liking for canon couples.)
You want me to torture Syaoran MORE? Ogle.
On the Update List ð- Umm, you don't really need to thank me for this service, it's really quite easy since all I do is send one email. So you can thank me in your review or something but getting email thanking me for the update makes me facefault a bit. But it does make me happy that people are nice enough to express their gratitude.' ^_^ So thank you for your gratitute!

Want on the update list? Or did I accidentally delete you from it? (Sorry accident prone.) Email me. kinomoto_sakura@rogers.com