Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Cards of Relm ❯ Chapter 4

[ A - All Readers ]


'; banner += ''; document.write(banner) // -->


A/N :CCS belongs to CLAMP, while Harry Potter and gang belong to J.K. Rowling. CC belongs to Nelvana, but what the heck. I ain't writing about that frankenstained CC unless I'm going to bash them. ^^
Chapter 4

~*~*~*~*~

Sakura finished packing her clothes- Harry had been kind enough to lend them some Galleons, and Mrs Weasley had bought robes for her. As for Yue… they had no idea what Dumbledore was going to do with him…

"Oi, Sakura! You're going to be late if you don't hurry up!" A set of two voices shouted.

"Coming!" Although Eriol had neglected to mention the Relm Cards, there was one thing she had to thank him for - teaching her English. As she walked down the stairs absorbed in her thoughts, she failed to notice two someones going up the stairs until she bumped into them.

"Ite…" Sakura rubbed her arm. "Oh, sorry, Harry, Ron."

"Nah… It's okay," Ron waved off the apology.

"So, when are we going to King Cross Station?" Sakura asked.

"After breakfast," was the reply. Sakura nodded and went down for her meal.

~*~*~*~*~

Nakuru peeked over Tomoyo's shoulders, smirking as she read the last paragraph of chapter three. "True, Ginny could stand there for the whole night if she were to keep arguing with that stubborn person!"

Eriol did not comment; he merely turned the page. Sakura, I wish I'd told you sooner about the Relm Cards…

"You're worried about Sakura-chan, aren't you?" Tomoyo placed her hand on his. Eriol looked up, startled.

"You're… very observant."

"Thanks, I get that from watching Li-kun and Sakura in Grade Four."

"Eriol!" Nakuru cried suddenly. "Suppi somehow got on a sugar high!"

Chuckles erupted from the two teenagers.

~*~*~*~*~

"Sakura, you should watch out for Draco Malfoy and his sidekicks. They're mean." Ginny said as she waited for George and Fred to walk through the barrier in between Platform Nine and Ten.

"Don't worry, I'll use my Shot Card." Sakura smiled as she remembered the time Meiling had used the Shot Card accidentally.

"Sakura, we'd better go already, Harry and Ron are calling us over!" Ginny grabbed her luggage and rushed over, followed by Sakura. Just then she remembered Yue.

"Ginny, where did you last see Yue?!" Sakura was anxious with worry. How could I have forgotten about him? Sakura, you stupid idiot! She berated herself.

"Sakura-sama?" a familiar voice asked.

"Yue! You're here!" Sakura turned around quickly. Yue saw the worry on his mistress's face.

Yue, what kind of guardian are you to make Sakura-sama so worried?! He wished he could self-destruct, but that wasn't an option. Instead, he apologized.

"Never mind, we have to get on the train. Oh, and could you please hide your wings? They're attracting a lot of attention." Sakura whispered while leaning on the barrier, pretending to listen to what Ron and Harry were saying. Yue nodded. In the second they went into Platform Nine and three quarter, Yue's wings seemed to disappear.

~*~*~*~*~

Yue watched idly from his seat at the corner of the compartment as Crookshanks purred contently at Hermione's feet - they had met up with Hermione on the compartment. Pigwidgeon fluttered madly around its cage as usual, Ron and Ginny were competing in a game of Exploding Snap, Hermione and his Sakura-sama were talking about Hogwarts and Harry was listening without commenting. Then he felt something. A mediocre-like aura. And two weaker ones as well. Apparently, Sakura felt it too. Although it was weak, it held menace. Then footsteps were heard coming towards their compartment.

Sakura took out the Key of Star.

"The key that hides the power of the Star

Show thy true form before me

I, Sakura command you under our contract,

Release!"

She quickly picked out the Shot. "Tell me if it's Draco, Hermione."

The door slid open. A pale-skinned boy flanked by two clumsy-looking 'lackeys' appeared.

"I see you're with your usual crew of losers, Potter," Draco sneered. "Oh, there's a new pretty girl here. And a guy who looks like nineteen years. I advise the both of you not to mix with such riffraff and Mudbloods." Harry, Ron and Hermione stood up in rage, while Sakura and Yue stiffened. Sakura knew without a doubt that it was Draco Malfoy. They attacked at the same time.

"Shoto*!"

"Reducto!"

"Stupefy!

"Reducto!"

"Impedimenta !"

"Expelliarmus!"

"Expelliarmus!"

Seven voices yelled out at the same time. Draco, Crabbe and Goyle fell over, stunned, shot, unconscious, after which they were iced over.

"Cool, who used the ice spell?" Ron admired the handiwork. Yue inclined his head slightly. "Double-cool!"

The rest laughed at Ron's outburst.

"So, who would move the Gruesome Threesome back to their own compartment?" Sakura frowned. The other teenagers in the compartment gaped at her in surprise and respect.

"Gruesome Threesome is a cute name!" Hermione grinned. Sakura flushed out of embarrassment.

"Sakura, have any card that will move 'em back?" Fred asked hopefully. Sakura considered all her cards.

"Power!"

Sakura heaved the three back to their compartment, attracting no less than five stares along the way.

~*~*~*~*~

"Cool," Tomoyo remarked. By this time, they were feeling cramped from being in the same position for forty-five minutes.

"What's cool?" Nakuru asked, leaning against the armchair.

"Sakura-chan's name for those idiots and her use of the Shot card. But…" Tomoyo hung her head as if she were about to cry.

"What's wrong, Tomoyo?" Eriol looked at her concernedly.

"It's just, just that…" She continued sobbing.

"What?" Eriol was more concerned by the second.

"I just realized that… I WON'T BE ABLE TO FILM HER CAPTURING THE RELM CARDS!" she sobbed. General sweatdrops and facefaults ensued.

Sorry about the 'Gruesome Threesome' joke - I know that was really corny. :P As forthe the 'Shoto' remark, I took the katakana form of the word, as I figured, Sakura would still be more comfortable using Japanese.