Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dance with Me ❯ Chapter 9 ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dance with Me
By: Lady CisQua
A/N: I'm sorry for this. I'm not sure if I'm able to finish this since I'm running out of ideas. Suggestions are very much welcome! :D BTW. This chapter had been collecting virtual cobwebs in my laptop and I've realized I have not uploaded it yet, so here ya'll go! :3 It's too short. Forgive me. T_T
Never thought things would end up this way. Sakura thought. She sighed and looked at her best friend who's having the pleasure of sipping rose tea prepared by her personal bodyguard/servant that she brought with her. “So, Li, what's under your sleeves now?” She crossed her legs, extending her cup up for another serving. Naoko, her bodyguard/servant poured tea with grace. “What's under my sleeves?” Syaoran shifted slightly to the left to face Tomoyo who, by now, is sipping leisurely her tea. Syaoran reached under one of his sleeves. “Hopefully it's a gun so I could shoot you.” Naoko, after hearing this, walked to Syaoran and poured tea over his head. “Whoa!” Sakura stood from her seat. “Tomoyo,” she couldn't help but be mad. “Let Naoko apologize!” “No, I'm fine.” Syaoran rose from his seat and went out of the room to possibly where his bath is. Sakura sat back. “Seriously, Tomoyo, what are you up to?” Tomoyo glared at her. “Saku-chan, I'm trying to protect you.”
“Protect me from what?”
“Not from what, from whom,” Tomoyo placed her cup to the table.
“Syaoran?” Sakura raised a brow.
“See? That's what I meant!”
“What?”
“You're being close to the devil!”
“Devil!?”
“Have you forgotten what he had done to some of your subordinates in the cheer squad?”
“Of course, no!”
“Then now, you must know what I mean. He'll just play with your feelings. He's good at this. He lies too much. He's a guy that doesn't take a girl's heart seriously!”
“I know! I know! I'm not even falling for him.”
“Oh but slowly, you will.” Tomoyo leaned over the table to move her face closer to her best friend's.
“W-what? Says who?” Sakura leaned over the opposite direction.
“You're starting to get close to him!” This time, Tomoyo's already seated on the table.
“He's trying to help me with my friggin' illness, am I not in the position to thank him even through calling him by his name?
“I don't know,” Tomoyo shrugged. “That's why I'm here. I'll keep you on check. I'll protect you from that womanizing monster.” She winked.
What they didn't know was that the subject of their topic was just on the other room, clearly hearing everything. Really, such mess I'm in. He brushed his hair with his fingers. Damn.
“Touya, any news from Sakura?” Iyori was on the other line. Touya was packing his clothes. His father will be back to Japan tomorrow and he has to move back to the French manor before his dad does. Fujitaka Kinomoto has no idea that whenever he's away, Sakura and him would move back to their old residence. “None.” He sighed. “How surprising, really, not making such a fuss about this? You've always been the overprotective brother.” Iyori said. This ticked Touya off so he answered plainly with, “I'm not in the mood. Bye.”
Hanging up is something Iyori knows well. Touya is keeping something from me. I'm keeping something from him too. He smiled. He wheeled his chair around to face the window behind him. I know what Syaoran is up to. I won't let that happen.
“Where is Saku-chan's bedroom? Me and Naoko shall sleep with her. No need for another room, Li.” Tomoyo stood with her PJs in front of Syaoran's office, clutching a fluffy pillow with her and Naoko behind her, brushing her hair. Syaoran looked up from the report he's reading, took off his reading glasses and leaned on his chair. “I'm actually not thinking of preparing a room for you, anyway. So go do whatever shiz you're up to. Stay away from my office or I'll drop you off the borders of Germany and order barbarians to cut your head off.” He pinched the bridge of his nose. Naoko was to step inside the room but Tomoyo stopped her with an extended arm, her other threw the pillow to Syaoran, spilling his coffee all over the table. “Spoiled bitch.” He pressed a button on the underside of the table and a servant came rushing in. “Clean this mess. I'm going to bed.” He walked to the door where Tomoyo and Naoko were still standing. “I'm not in the mood to play games.” He gave a bleak stare then headed off brushing shoulders with Tomoyo with force to knock her back a step.
Sakura was brushing her teeth when she heard quick steps outside. She finished brushing first then went out her room to see Syaoran with a dark expression walking towards her. “Hey - ” she was about to ask but he went pass her. She turned to follow him with her gaze. He didn't look back. Did she say something wrong? Had she offended him again? Because she was brushing her teeth? Hell, no! Fine. If you don't feel like talking then don't talk to me. I won't either. She went inside her room just as Syaoran turned, about to say good night, feeling guilty for acting rudely. The bang of Sakura's bedroom door was a good enough good night. He slapped his forehead. Tomoyo and Naoko had rushed to Sakura's bedroom. Obviously, they have heard the banging of the door and to throw death glares at Syaoran was the first response. Syaoran dismissed them with a wave of his hand. “I'm done with you two.” And he entered his own room.
Touya was unpacking. He had just arrived at the French Manor. In a few hours, his father will be home. There's just this nagging feeling. Touya felt that he should be doing something else and not unpacking his clothes. His phone rang.