Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Blossom ❯ Chpt 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaim: I DO NOT own CCS unfortunately.
Thought
Normal
 
It is morning and light come through a emerald eyed beauty's bedroom. Suddenly the alarm clock went off `BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP'.
 
`HOEEEEEEEEEEE' Sakura yelled as she wakes up. This is Sakura Kinomoto, a rich, innocent girl 17 yrs old girl.
 
`YOU LITTLE SLUT GET DOWN HERE NOW' now this is poor Saruka's stepmother who is mean and nasty. Her name is Sayori Kimo. 2 yrs ago, Sakura's father and borther Touya died in a plane crush.
 
Sakura ran down and still brushing her hair. Sayori was a woman that has everything but her money was running low.
 
`now, listen carefully you whore, Jin is going to be your fiancé and you are to obey me and him' she said while smirk.
 
Sakura's anger raised yelled `YOU EXPECT ME TO ME TO MARRY HIM, GO TO HELL. THERE IS NO WAY IN THE F**K WORLD I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM AND OBEY HIM. I AM NOOOT YOUR MONEY MACHINE.' By now little innocent Sakura has just swear. She ran out of the house with her school bag. (A/N: it is larger because she is rich)
 
Sakura's POV
That no good stepmother. I thought she promised daddy she would take care of me when he died. I guess she is just a bitch and a whore. Does she really think that I don't know that she slept with Jin and his father too. EWWW!!!!(A/N: I hate her stepmother don't you?)But of course everyone has a secret like I do.
 
A loud motorbike arrived at her school cutting her off her thoughts. She then saw Tomoyo running towards her with her camera and stars in her eyes. The next thing she knew she was crushed by a hug from Tomoyo. Tomoyo, a rich and attractive girl that is the same age as me. She LOVES to design clothes, have me as the model and recording everything I do.
 
` Sakura-san did you see the hot guys outside our school. These people are the transferred student I think and that guy with blue hair, he is DAMN hot!!!!' she said while having a dreamy look on her face.
 
Normal POV
Sakura looked up at them and saw a guy with messy brown hair and the most beautiful eyes I never seen. Damn can this guy get any hotter too bad I don't have a chance with all the girls around him' Thought Sakura. Indeed all the girls from freshman to senior are all surrounding them.
 
Suddenly he looked up and the amber meets the emerald.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi people, this is my first fanfiction so please be nice and review please, PLEASE!!! Find out what happen in the next chapter. The secret of Sakura and Xiao Lang will be coming soon. Please tell me what is Tomoyo and Eriol's last name because I forgot. THX
 
 
 
REVIEW