Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Blossom ❯ At school ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaim: I love CCS but I don't own it.
 
Thought
 
Normal
 
In the school
 
Normal POV
Sakura blinked once and twice. She just stand there and as for Xiao Lang he blinked once and twice and smirked.
 
Xiao Lang's POV
Damn this girl is hot. These athletic legs and her feature is so fine that it can make a man fainted. I wonder if Meilin going to be friends with her that way I might able to get her into the gang.
 
I looked beside me. EWWW!!! Hiiragizawa is looking dreamy can you imagine that.
 
`AAAHHHH!!!! Bitch germ, gross. YOU BITCH YOU ARE DEAD!!' I yelled while touching my face. That bitch dares to kiss MY FACE. The famous gangster Xiao Lang Li! Only my mother, sisters, Meilin and SOME of my girlfriend can kiss my face. Well, maybe the girlfriend part is not true, but still. EWW!!
 
Normal POV
Xiao Lang saw Sakura turned around and walked into the school with her friend that Eriol was looking at.
 
` But babe, I thought you love me' said the school BIGGEST slut Somi
 
`EWWW!!! Meilin your on your own' said Xiao Lang
 
Meilin turned around and saw her cousin and Eriol drive away. She sighed and walked into the school.
 
In the classroom
 
Sakura, Tomoyo and their friend Chiharu, Naoko, Takashi and Rika were talking.
 
`These guys are so damn HOT!!!' said Naoko, Rika, Tomoyo and Sakura and the girls started laugh.
 
Everyone start staring at them.
 
Then Meilin walked into the classroom. Sakura starred at her. Isn't she that girl who was with these guys in the morning' thought Sakura and Tomoyo. Meilin walked to them
` Hi, I am Meilin'
 
`Hi I'm Sakura and this Chiharu, Naoko, Takashi Chiharu's boyfriend and this is Rika.' Said Sakura while smiling
 
So she is the girl that Xiao Lang is starring at. Mmmm, not too bad, she is nice, not bitchy PERFECT. Meilin thought
 
Sakura starred at Meilin. But then she saw a figure on Meilin's back like a tattoo. When she took a closer look it was a black wolf.
 
She was about to ask when the teacher came in.
 
`Good morning class' said Mr Tadari(A/N I made it up too lazy to check what Sakura's teachers name is)
 
Meilin rolled her eyes. ` Hi Meilin why do you have a wolf tattoo on your back.
 
` Oh shit Syaoran is so going to kill me. Sakura-chan if I tell you don't tell anyone else ok?' Sakura nodded. `ok I in a gang that my cousin is in. He is the leader.Oh and do you want to come with me to our club today.'
 
`Yeah, sure except that my bitch of a stepmother can't let me go but I can always jump the fence'
 
` ok now that is settled do you like Pussycat dolls'asked Meilin
 
`I love them…..'
 
At lunch
Sakura was going to meet her friend in the backyard when a pair of arm ripped around her waist.
 
`Jin Let go of me thank you very MUCH' said sakura fuming
 
`Hey babe show some respect I AM your fiancée' said Jin proundly
 
`EXCUSE ME MR I AM SO PERFECT LAST TIME I CHECKED I DIDN'T AGREE TO MARRY YOU SO PUSS OFF' yelled Sakura.
 
She runs to the backyard and went to where Tomoyo and others sit.
 
` That son of a bitch Jin' whispers Sakura
 
`Who the hell is this Jin' asked Meilin
 
`Tomoyo you explain to her'Tomoyo nodded
 
She started explain and by the time she finished Meilin was so angry you can see fire in her eyes and everyone knows she is going to kill Jin. But he was saved by the bell.
 
After school (A/N I'm too lazy to write the rest of the day so let move on to the exciting part)
 
Sakura arrived home and thankfully her stepmother is not home. She dropped her bag and head for the shower. She finished and put on some sexy clothes and make up. Suddenly her phone rung and she answered.
 
`Yo Saku lets go'
 
`Ok Meilin I'll be down in a sec'
 
`ok'
 
Outside
`Meilin, are you sure she isn't another rich brat?'
 
`For the 50th time yes she is that girl you were starring at in the morning'
 
`oh' whisper Syaoran while blush (A/N Syaoean blushing.. AWWW KAWAII)
 
they turned around and just in time to see Sakura jump the fence.
 
`Watch the rich girl go!!!' said Meilin
 
`Hey'Sakura smiled
 
`hey sakura this is my cousin Syaoran the leader, his right hand Eriol and our friend who is also members Mike and Josh.
 
`Nice to meet you'
 
`Hey Saku you are going to ride with my cousin he is the best biker ever'
 
`Oh ok' said Sakura
 
`OK babe just hang on' said Syaoran speeding off
 
`AAAHHHHH!!' Screamed Sakura
 
 
Hi People this is my second chapter like it, don't like it please review. THX
And thx to the people who did.
 
 
REVIEW
 
@ @
---