Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny leads the way ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Destiny leads the way

Snow bunny bows down to reader and says humbly, I do not own CCS, Clamp does (mutters under breath, I wish I do) and only a few characters in this story are mine, who owns the rest you ask? Clamp does (mutters although I wish I own them)

Chapter 4

"Kero-chan, I just met hell for my self today!" Sakura said leaping onto her bed.

"How come Sakura?"

"I met Syaoran Li, he makes me go off the edge Kero!"

"Wow, that hasn't happened before!" Kero said surprised.

"I know!" Sakura said thinking, "Except when you made dad think I pigged out the fridge and this other time when Touya-onichan…"

"Li, Syaoran Li, isn't that Yelan Li's son?"

"Uh huh so?"

"AHHHHHHH I know why he hates you! Does he know you're the card mistress?"

"Um no?!?" Sakura replied a bit confused.

"Well don't let him find out, he'll hate you more, their family thinks that they are the rightful owners of the Clow Cards!"

"Won't they be surprised?" Sakura asked to nobody in particular.

"Why there's a lot for them to be surprised about!"

"Hehehe yes, but the Clow Cards are Sakura Cards now so if they want it they can't use it!"

"Yeah and also, the brat will be so shocked that his `enemy' for now has something he wants but will never get his hands on!"

"Yeah I know and Kero!"

"What?"

"I got to get to school!"

"Yeah!"

(At school but outside)

"Hey Sakura!"

"Hey Meiling!"

"You get to school early, I just got here!"

"Oh, that's because I came here with Syaoran here!" She smiled and pulled Syaroan next to her.

"I told you to stop calling me that!"

"But isn't your name Syaoran?" Sakura asked.

"Yes but I do no want her or anybody to call me that!"

"Syaoran I really don't want to call you Li, remember I'm a Li as well!" Meiling said.

"Then why don't you just stop talking to me then?"

"Are you always this cold?" Sakura asked.

For once Syaoran just stare at the girl, not glare but stare, he was trying to make a mental image to later draw it and graffiti it, but when he actually thought the girl didn't look that bad, that thought just flew. *You can't think like this Syaoran you're the future leader of the Li clan!*

"Are you?"

"No I'm not Kinomoto!" He turned abruptly and walked away.

"If I can fry his ass I'll do it free of charge!" Sakura sighed

"Hehehe, trust me I tried that, he sensed it from a mile away!"

"Sensed?" Sakura asked knowing exactly what she means.

Meiling freaked, "Um I mean he practices Kong-fu and then he got really good so he can sense bad stuff as well as attacks, yeah…hehehe!"

"You mean he can sense magic?"

"Huh, what are you talking about?"

"Since you're my friend now I don't see any harm in telling you but you must promise never to tell anyone!" Sakura warned.

"Of course Sakura-chan!"

BBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!

"Clow Cards!" Sakura whispered and entered class.

Meiling just stood there unblinking, the girl had just said Clow Cards, but, but, but how would she know about the Clow Cards, unless…………

"Hey wait up Sakura-chan!"

"Hai!"

"Huh?"

"Oh, I mean hao!"

(In class)

"Zao shang hao!" The teacher announced before class, "Today you have a project for all subjects, there would be subjects on history, geography, maths etc. But you do not get to choose, you pick it out, you will work in twos and you will pick it out of the bowl as well. Now come in your alphabetical order and if someone has already picked you then don't come up, once you have picked a name, then pick a card out of this bowl it will be your subject."

"I wonder who I'm with?" Sakura asked Meiling.

"I hope I'm with you!" Meiling replied.

"Same!"

Author's Notes: Who's gonna get who? I think you know already and what will be their subject! Well wait until next time! Arigato for all the reviews, ah yeah its not a lot but I appreciate it, R+R Thanks and read my other fic:

Prince Syaoran Remember Sakura?

And my new fics:

Can't wait any longer

Supermodel

I'll be writing more soon but ………….. I won't if I don't get a lot of reviews!

Luv ya all!

*SnowBunny *