Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny leads the way ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Destiny leads the way

Snow bunny bows down to reader and says humbly, I do not own CCS, Clamp does (mutters under breath, I wish I do) and only a few characters in this story are mine, who owns the rest you ask? Clamp does (mutters although I wish I own them)

I'm going on a holiday so I won't be posting for 4 days! But remember I'll be back!

In the mean time REVIEW!

Chapter 5

"So please come up in an ORDERLY fashion and pick out ONE card! And pick another one out of the bowl here."

So everyone walked out to the front, Sakura knew she wouldn't get to pick because she's new so she's at the bottom of the list.

"Meiling Li!"

"Zai" (here) Meiling stood up and picked a name out and a card out of the subject bowl, handed it to the teacher and the teacher wrote the name and subject out and then…

"Syaoran Li!"

"Zai" He walked to the front of the room, (many girls were praying he accidentally picks them)

He picked one out of the names bowl and picked one out of the places bowl, handed it to the teacher and sat back down.

This repeated for a few other students, Sakura didn't get a turn to pick because naturally, someone has already picked her.

"Now I'll read out your partner's name, if you haven't been called up here, that means you have already been picked by someone else."

"Now…" the teacher started announcing until… "Meiling Li, you're with Xing Chao."

"Arg…" Meiling growled.

"Syaoran Li, you're with Sakura Kinomoto!"

The whole class gasped…

Sakura expected Syaoran to growl or smirk or do something sinister but all he did was nod.

"That's strange!" she commented more to herself than to the people around her.

The teacher carried on with announcing some other names and then she started announcing the subjects.

The teacher started announcing the subjects.

"Meiling Li and Xing Chao, History, the English settlements."

"Syaoran Li and Sakura Kinomoto, History, the myths and legend of Chinese history."

The teacher continued with some other subjects and then the class finally ended.

Author's Note: What will Sakura and Syaoran do it on? Well read and find out and how come I'm not getting a lot of reviews? I'm ashamed at all those lazy people, all you have to do is click a button, type something in or even better log in and then write a comment! EASY!

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Luvs and hugs,

*SnowBunny *