Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny leads the way ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Destiny leads the way

I do not own CCS so don't sue me as much I want it I can't have it! If I did own CCS I would be VERY VERY rich right now but sad to say, I'm not, so if you would excuse me, I have another chapter of my story to write. Arigato for your time!

Chapter 6

"So what do you want to do the project on?" Syaoran asked.

"Your choice, since I'm not familiar with Chinese culture."

"How about…*should I*… the………Clow Book?" Syaoran asked.

He chose this because he is the `soon-to-be' leader of the Li clan, so he knows just about everything to know about the Clow Reed…also he thinks that Sakura wouldn't know anything about it so he can prove to her that he's smart and she's not.

"Sure!" Sakura answered happily, "I know heeps about Clow Reed, Kerberos and Yue, Kerberos is also known as Kero-chan to the rightful cardcaptor, but I don't know much about Yue since he's so mysterious but he has a very kind and protective heart, Clow Reed himself was split into 2 reincarnations and was known as the greatest sorceror of the world, but the later clow mistress who turned the card into…………oops!" Sakura finally caught herself before she said Sakura Cards.

"How do you know so much about Clow Reed?" Syaoran was now angry, because he did not know the information Sakura just gave until today.

"I…uh…study and am fascinated by magic?" She said hoping to cover up.

It worked.

"Oh, and how did you know about the card mistress?" he only got the news half a year ago, and so it couldn't have been posted in books yet.

"I uh got a book on it?" Sakura said hoping for him to believe it, this time it didn't work.

"Yeah right, try another lie Kinomoto!" Syaoran muttered.

"Uh…my friend is the card mistress?" Sakura asked again hoping to cover up.

"Oh yeah, let me ask you Kinomoto, why would your friend have the Clow Book and why would she tell you in the first place?"

*Hm…those two questions are too easy to answer, Li really need harder questions, also he's pretty gullible!*

"Now listen to me LI my friend is the rightful card captor and she told me because I'm her FRIEND maybe some other people don't have many FRIENDS!" Sakura shouted.

That was low.

Syaoran just dropped his head and looked at the ground, that made Sakura feel bad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, please forgive me!" Sakura tried to comfort Syaoran.

"I bet you have lots of friends but you just haven't met them yet!" Sakura tried again.

"You're right I don't have any friends," Syaoran said without any cracking or quivering in his voice, "At least I don't make them up!"

"I did not make that up!" Sakura defended now feeling really guilty.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Then take me to your `friend' Kinomoto!"

"Why should I Li?"

At that moment Meiling walked in.

"What are you two talking about, I could hear you two shouting from the other side of the street."

"We were just discussing about the project!" Sakura smiled.

"Then how come you two look like you were arguing!"

"We were not arguing Meiling, stick your nose in someone else's business!"

"Syaoran-kun that was low, I haven't done anything to you!" Meiling tried to defend herself.

"Li why are you so mean to Meiling she hasn't done anything to you!" Sakura defended her best friend.

"Don't worry about it Sakura I'm used to it by now, so what are you going to do it on?" Meiling asked both Syoaran and Sakura.

"Well, we're doing it on the Clow Book…" Sakura answered

"AHHHHHHH………………… I wish I can be your partner, I know so much about it! And Li does too, so you'll surely get good marks for it!"

"Meiling come, I need to tell you something, Kinomoto?" Syaoran asked.

"Sure go ahead, I'm going home." Sakura turned around and walked away, as she did this the wind caught her hair and when the sunlight shone on it she looked like an angel, Syaoran noticed this and somehow a blush found it's way up his cheek.

*Huh, why am I blushing?* he wondered to himself.

"So what did you want to tell me Syao-kun?"

"Sakura knows more than you about the Clow Book!" he whispered, he didn't want to tell Meiling that Sakura knows more than him.

"As if, she's not even from China!"

"She claims that her `friend' is the cards mistress and she even knows personal stuff about Clow, Kerberos and Yue!"

"Wow, Yue, but no one knows about Yue!"

"She claims that he has a warm an protective heart despite his cold appearance!"

"This is really strange Syao-kun!"

"Yeah, and stop calling me Syao-kun!"

"Then what am I supposed to call you then, Li?"

"Yeah and you better stay away from Kinomoto!" Syaoran warned.

"I WILL NOT stay away from SAKURA because she is my FRIEND!" Meiling yelled to her cousin.

"Wow, that girl has heeps of friends!" Syaoran muttered.

"What did you say Syao-kun?"

"Nothing!" Syaoran answered

Author's Notes: Syaoran loves Sakura! Syaoran loves Sakura! Well if Syaoran hears me now, he's going to first kick me in the gut then ATTEMPT to strangle me, then give me dagger glares and finally BLUSH! Well when Syaoran and Sakura actually starts the project, what other secrets will Syaoran uncover? And when will he find out that Sakura is the card mistress!?!

Now please R+R everyone, I'm on my knees begging, PLEASE review me! Love you all!

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Luvs and Kisses and Hugs!

*SnowBunny *