Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ F o r g o t t o n P r o m i s e s ❯ P r o m i s e M e T h i s . . . ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
Forgotten Promises
Card Captor Sakura
..:: midnite-azn ::..
Author's Note: I decided to at least write this story better, so here goes me revamping my story...^^
Summary: Sakura and Syaoran were once childhood friends and made a promise to be friends forever, their parents were practically best friends, it was all perfect...all until the prophecy came. Now 10 years later they meet again, but will they remember what they had...or more importantly, who they are?
Promise Me This...
Spring Of 1993...
Syaoran and Sakura walked hand in hand together through the endless green plains, surrounded by the delicate little pink cherry blossoms, which hung from the branches. Finally, reaching the shade of a willow tree by the river, Syaoran, gestured to a neatly set up picnic. Sakura gasped.
“TIM TAMS!!! Oh thank you Syaoran!!! I love Tim Tams!!”
Syaoran grinned sheepishly, “I figured”
After sharing a meal together, Syaoran looked around at the scenery, briefly catching a glimpse of Sakura's hair and smirked indignantly. Getting up quickly and dusting off some Tim Tam crumbs off his shirt, he went over to a cherry blossom tree and picked a single blossom. Heading back to Sakura, whose blank face made him chuckle slightly, he gently placed the blossom in her locks of hair.
"Do you promise me that you will be my friend forever?" Syaoran asked her serenely, staring into her eyes.
"Yeah of course I will!! I promise to be your friend forever!!!" She replied, offering out her littlest finger, ready to shake.
Li shook the two entwined fingers, his and Sakura's, gently, and then happily announced "Let's play chasey, and you're it!!!"
Li tagged Sakura playfully and started to run away.
Scrambling up from her spot, Sakura ran around, desperately trying to tag her little playmate. After several attempts to catch Li, huffing and puffing, Sakura fell down, too exhausted to run any longer. Syaoran sat down beside her and smiled.
“Balize!”
"I don't want to play no more Syaoran-kun"
"That's okay Sakura-chan"
Sakura smiled back at Li, and for a moment she was caught searching those amber eyes, with so much depth. The two faces got closer until Syaoran broke off the stare quite abruptly and exclaimed; quite happily "You thought I was going to kiss you huh?"
Sakura glared at him angrily, fuming;" You tricked me!!! I'm not talking to you!!"
Syaoranreplied "Sure...”
Syaoran was cut off by Sakura, who embraced him and kissed him on the cheek.
The sunset ended slowly, for the two young lovers as Syaoran whispered in her ear "I love you Sakura Kinomoto, please don't ever forget about me."
"I don't ever want to forget you Syaoran-kun."
A voice called from park, "Sakura!! We have to go now!!"
Sakura jumped up, "I have to go now..." and blushed a little, not daring to make eye-contact with Li, who was also blushing.
Sakura made her way to the car and as the car drove off, she yelled "Remember our promise!!"
Syaoran smiled and waved.
“When's the next time we will see Sakura-chan?” Syaoran asked inquisitively.
Yelan gave her son a sad look.
Syaoran sensed something was wrong.
“You mean...” Syaoran left it hanging.
Yelan nodded, with tears glistening in her eyes.
Syaoran was heartbroken, and started to run after that car that had stolen his Sakura from him, although he knew in his heart, he'd never catch up.
Well, there you go...hope you're happy...Please review^^
BaiZ
midnite-azn
the green apple