Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ F o r g o t t o n P r o m i s e s ❯ W h a t I s L e f t. . . ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
Forgotten Promises of a Broken Heart
 
Card Captor Sakura
 
..:: midnite*azn ::..
 
Author's Note: Hi!! I'm back...and still with SLIGHT stomach pains!!^^ Yay!!! Cold green tea!! I LOVE Green Tea^^ Urgh... I really shouldn't been drink cold stuff..oh well^^ Okay, I'm BACK with another chapter...slightly edited...I tried okay?? Hope you like the chapter.
And sorry for Chapter 1, I shouldn't really have been ranting on about me and my food poisoning event.
 
What Is Left...
 
Spring of 1993
 
In The Kitchen…
 
“We have to talk about the children's future Fujitaka! We can't just ignore the prophecy like it's some kind of parasite that we can get rid of!!! The prophecy is like a knife looming over your daughter's head!! Don't you care about your daughter at all??? Syaoran and Sakura are already showing signs of maturity already, whether you like it or not! Look!!” Yelan yelled, obviously distressed. She pointed to a small orb that stood on the kitchen bench, which showed a small Sakura embracing a blushing Syaoran, and then giving him a small peck on the cheek. Fujitaka let a small gasp out.
 
“My Sakura...my innocent Sakura...” He thought sadly.
 
“Look Yelan,” Fujitaka replied coldly, “It isn't my fault that my daughter's future lies in reach of your son. Unlike you I don't want to see my daughter just die.”
 
Fujitaka glared into the woman who he regarded as one of his closest friends. Roughly, he grabbed his keys off the kitchen table bench and stormed off to his car, taking Sakura with him. Yelan gritted her teeth together and grasped the hand of her 5 years old son and dragged him away, his eyes looking confused, but immediately brightened when he saw his Sakura smiling and waving at him.
 
“When's the next time we will see Sakura-chan??”
 
Yelan couldn't just break it to her son that he probably wouldn't see her again, well at least not until the prophecy took place, and so kept back the tears and put on a sad smile.
 
“You mean…” His eyes were clouded up and his face was unnaturally still. It was as if he was trapped behind those clouded, lost eyes screaming out for his precious Sakura.
 
It broke her heart just to see her son in that state, and suddenly she couldn't keep those tears in anymore and tears started to flow uncontrollably down her face. It almost killed to nod and see her son wake from that unbearable condition and realize his true love had gone. Yelan collapsed as she realized her son had run after that car, after her…
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-
 
Syaoran was nearly 16 now and attendee a specialist Samurai School. Syaoran, of course had passed as he was the son of Yelan, and she was the highly regarded politician of the Japanese Government and because he possessed some kind of `gift' as his mother said, but even he wasn't sure what it was.
 
“Awwwww… C'mon Li!!!!! Wake up!!! It's your birthday!!!”
 
Syaoran groaned as he wiped his eyes and sat up, from his futon, trying to get out from the endless sheets of viridian quilt covers, where he slept.
 
He leaned forward to examine his alarm clock, only to come face to face with his new lover Meilin. (Okay, so at this time he didn't know that Mei-Lin is his cousin). A faint pink flush slowly spread his face. Meilin giggled girlishly and pushed him back playfully.
 
“Happy Birthday, my Little Wolf!” Meilin grinned and leant forward to give him a quick peck on the cheek.
 
The blush on Li's face turned to a deeper shade of red.
 
Mei-Lin looked around at the dormitory that Syaoran shared with 3 other boys. The wooden floor and the mint green walls were parallel, and the walls were decorated heavily with posters of pin-up girls and weapons. Mei-Lin looked distastefully at the posters.
 
“I could really do over your whole dormitory in a darker shade of green, and we HAVE to get rid of THOSE pictures, with sensible posters of what you should become.” Meilin commented critically at the posters, as she got off Syaoran's bed.
 
“I want it black…” was the blunt reply.
 
Meilin ruffled Syaoran's hair.
 
“What would we do without you?” sighed Meilin.
 
“By the way, Ohijro-kun and Hinta put those posters up, not me” Syaoran grunted from under the shirt, which he tried putting on.
 
Mei-Lin shook her head gently, with a smirk on her face as she exited the room, “Sure…Me and Chiharu are waiting for you in the Sachiiro Hall for breakfast.”
 
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-
 
Now 15 years of age, turning 16 Sakura had shoulder length wavy auburn hair. She attended Tokyo's Ladies College and was about to enter her 10th year of schooling. Unlike many of her other peers, she didn't believe in magic, until that fateful day at the bookstore.
 
Sakura was not exactly a nerd, but she liked to read books, especially fantasy ones, where she could laugh at the imagination of the author. This, she found was best when you looked for ancient books, which were usually found in the second hand store, or books that were hidden away in her local bookstore.
 
One day though, when shopping with her closest friend Tomoyo Daidouji, Sakura had to make a quick stop at the bookstore.
 
“Hold on a minute Tomoyo! I gotta get a book for dad!” Sakura rushed into her local bookstore.
 
“Okay! I'll be waiting outside for you, don't take too long!!”
 
Sakura rushed into the bookstore, rushing around to find `Cooking for Dummies,' when a particular old looking book caught her eye. Picking it up carefully, she examined in with great curiosity. On the cover was a creature that greatly resembled a lion. Somehow, she felt a sudden surge. It was like she had known the book in a past life or something. Even if she tried to leave the book, she just couldn't leave it. So in the end, her curiosity she decided to get the book.
 
When she finally found the book that her dad wanted, Sakura hurried to the counter and paid her bills. The shopkeeper somehow looked saintly, with long white, silvery hair.
 
When Sakura left, the mysterious shopkeeper got out of the counter and tapped a particular lady, who was looking at a book, seemed like she was a regular customer. Then the lady grinned.
 
“Fujitaka is going to be so mad at me...”
 
-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -=-=-=-=-
 
Hi!! I hope you like the chapter and the story. You can probably guess where this story is heading huh?
 
Anyway, thanks to everybody who reviewed this story…
 
Maixwolfblossom Yesh…you will find out what will happen to Sakura if I update the next chapter…I myself am not even sure…
 
Yukyungtung I updated!! Yes!! My shift button is working^^ It wasn't before…are you asian? I was kind of guessing by your pen name that you were…but if your not…my bad.l
 
Sirenic_Griffin Thank you for saying it was sweet^^ I tried to make it sound like that…glad that it turned out well.
 
Cute-mistress-Paige I know…ish so sad that they have to be separated at such a young age huh?? Trust me…they WILL meet…sometimes I really hate Fujitaka for separating them…but I guess it ish part of the story.
 
YAY!! I had my 13th birthday party two days ago^^ I'm so happy^^ I got 2 necklaces (The one that azn_hiwatari gave me was so pretty, it was a silver C on a chain encrusted with pretty little stones.), a diary, perfume (Vayren), autograph bear (Vayren), that novel by Garth Nix called `Sabriel'(midnite_goddess), $10 (hehe^^) and a beautiful cake made by my very own mum. My birthday is really in 2 days though. I'm sorry if I don't update on time…I'm on HOLIDAY for my birthday!! Going down south for 3 days and 2 nights in a holiday cottage^^
 
Must go to sleep now…tomorrow ish the start of my holiday^^ I'm sorry about that `ish's I like to substitute it and is for ish!!
 
THANK YOU^^ Please Review
 
Always and forever
 
..:: midnite azn::..
 
Mwee hee hee I like green apples^^