Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own cardcaptors ok repeat it with me I don't own cardcaptors

Summary : Sakura and Syaoran were childhood friends but when they were 15 Fujitaka told Sakura that she and Syaoran were arranged to be married because it was her mother's death wish that she got married to Yelan's son when she was 16 but she just wanted to stay friends with Syaoran. So what is going to do just to stay friends with Syaoran while falling in love with him on the way? SS


~*~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 1 ~*~*~*~*~*~

"WHAT!" sadly this is the word that woke up Sakura Kinomoto's neighborhood and she was the one who woke them all up. She wasn't very happy with the news her father just gave her.

"Sakura please understand this is what your mother wanted for you and Yelan did agree-"

"I'm in an arranged marriage with Syaoran!" Sakura cut off Fujitaka " This is some sick joke correct? Please tell me it is." She said tears starting to make their way down her face.

"I'm sorry Sakura but this was your mother's choice not mine so please don't cry." Fujitaka
said trying to make his only daughter feel alright with the situation.

"Does onii-chan know?" Sakura said sniffling.

"Knowing him he was eavesdropping and will be in here in three, two, one..."

"Dad how can you let mother put Sakura in an arranged marriage to anybody I don't know!"
Touya said exclaimed to his father.

"Well actually it is some one you know." Fujitaka fearing his son's reaction once he knew
who it was.

"Well who is it?" Touya said waiting a vein just about to pop.

Sakura answered this question before her father could "Syaoran" she said quietly knowing
her brother would explode with this information.

"What that gaki good joke kajiu." Said Touya almost laughing.

"Touya she's not kidding she is going to marry Syaoran Li son of Yelan Li." said their father.

Silence is what went through the whole house there was no sound until Sakura said hurriedly "I'm going to Tomoyo's" and left without another word because she knew her brother would most likely explode at any minute and kill Syaoran.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Tomoyo's Mansion ~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tomoyo I-I-I" Once Sakura reached Tomoyo's house she tried to explain what happened but she couldn't get it out.

"Saku what happened? Did something happen to your family? They're not dead are they-"

"Nothing happened to my family Tomoyo it happened to me you better call Eriol and don't bother with Syaoran he should already know what's going on." Sakura said because she knew Tomoyo would phone her long time friend first.

"Ok Saku."

Half an hour later Sakura was almost finished her story "Then otou-chan said that I was to be married to Yelan's son and you already know who he is"

"So" Eriol started "You're getting married to Syaoran when you turn 16 correct" a nod " but you don't want this to affect your friendship with him" another nod "It's obvious what you have to do"

"What is it I'll do anything" Exclaimed Sakura wanting a way to get out of the marriage.

"Simple runaway" said Eriol while have his genuine smirk on his face that Syaoran never liked.

But before she could answer the door flew open and there was Syaoran very pissed off. "Kura do you already know bout the marriage "a small nod "Damn I told mother too tell him to wait until anther month or two!" Syaoran looked into Sakura's eyes and saw that they were filled with fear but it was obvious that she wanted to ask a question but he answered it before she could ask it "Yes I already knew about the marriage I have known since We were 10."

"WHAT" went through the whole neighborhood again this sad morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

me: tell me how you think about this chapter and give me some ideas before Christmas cause this is an early gift!

Saku: she'll try to get another chapter up by Monday

Tomoyo: so until next time and review we need some to continue this story!!