Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own cardcaptors ok repeat it with me I don't own cardcaptors

Summary : Sakura and Syaoran were childhood friends but when they were 15 Fujitaka told Sakura that she and Syaoran were arranged to be married because it was her mother's death wish that she got married to Yelan's son when she was 16 but she just wanted to stay friends with Syaoran. So what is going to do just to stay friends with Syaoran while falling in love with him on the way? SS

~*~*~*~*~ Recap ~*~*~*~*~


But before she could answer the door flew open and there was Syaoran very pissed off. "Kura do you already know bout the marriage "a small nod "Damn I told mother too tell him to wait until anther month or two!" Syaoran looked into Sakura's eyes and saw that they were filled with fear but it was obvious that she wanted to ask a question but he answered it before she could ask it "Yes I already knew about the marriage I have known since We were 10."

"WHAT" went through the whole neighborhood again this sad morning.

~*~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 2 ~*~*~*~*~*~

It was obvious Sakura didn't want to do the marriage and just wanted to stay friends without any complications, but now with the marriage on top of her she only had a few months left of freedom before the marriage.

"So Syaoran why did you find out about the marriage when Sakura just found about it today hmm" Tomoyo stated expectantly.

'oh carp what made me say that I'm such an idiot' "I once saw my mother and Sakura's father talking about an arranged marriage between the two of us. I wanted to know why so I walked into the room and I demanded what was with the marriage then my mother started to cry I asked her what the problem then your father that it was your mothers death wish that we got married." Said Syaoran while looking glum.

" I'm going for walk" said Sakura after a moment of silence.

"I'll go with-" Tomoyo started but got cut off by Sakura.

"No I'm going by myself I'm just heading to Penguin Park okay"

"Yes I understand Sakura you want to be alone" said Eriol Sakura just walked out the door without another word. "Syaoran I want you to follow her without you knowing okay?" Eriol said as soon as Sakura was out of earshot.

"What why me!"

"Because you had five years to tell her about the arranged marriage and did you no."

"Can't you or Tomoyo go instead!"

"No because you were the one to be trained in martial arts dear cousin of mine" Eriol said while smirking.

"Fine only if you stop calling me 'dear cousin' got it?" Syaoran said very pissed.

"Okay I won't call you that anymore ,while your in the room" Eriol muttered the last part but Syaoran heard anyway.

"What was that?"

"Nothing"

"Good"

~*~*~*~*~ Penguin Park ~*~*~*~*~

'Why do I always get forced into these things' Sakura thought while walking silently then she heard a bush behind her move.

"Who's there"

'Damn she found me!' thought the stranger while stepping out of the bush "It's just me Susumu"

"Oh you gave me a fright would you like to walk with me?" Sakura asked while having a feeling someone other that Susumu.

"No, but I would like something from you ....... Your virginity" Susumu said with a perverted grin on his face.

Sakura immediately took a step back but bumped into someone behind her and she recognized his voice when he said "Touch her and die"

"Syaoran?" Sakura asked timidly.

Syaoran looked down on her and smiled and whispered in her ear "Play along'" and she nodded once. "Okay then you even touch my fiancé I'll kill you in a second" Sakura blushed heavily at his words but shook it off.

"Yeah then prove it" Sakura and Syaoran both went bright red.

"Okay Susumu." Syaoran quickly put his lips over Sakura's in one swift motion and they both felt static in one simple touch.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

me: well that's it for now >P

Syaoran: Damn you to hell you evil woman

Eriol: Syaoran I don't think you should of said that

Syaoran: why?

Eriol: she has authoress powers

Syaoran oh crap

Me: DIE!!

Syaoran's head explodes

Me: do you want to go next?

Eriol: no

Me: ok review to tell me if I should bring back Syaoran or kill...

A) Tomoyo
B) Sakura
C) Eriol
D) Kero
E) Suppi