Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own cardcaptors ok repeat it with me I don't own cardcaptors

Summary : Sakura and Syaoran were childhood friends but when they were 15 Fujitaka told Sakura that she and Syaoran were arranged to be married because it was her mother's death wish that she got married to Yelan's son when she was 16 but she just wanted to stay friends with Syaoran. So what is going to do just to stay friends with Syaoran while falling in love with him on the way? SS

~*~*~*~*~ Recap ~*~*~*~*~


"Syaoran?" Sakura asked timidly.

Syaoran looked down on her and smiled and whispered in her ear "Play along'" and she nodded once. "Okay then you even touch my fiancé I'll kill you in a second" Sakura blushed heavily at his words but shook it off.


"Yeah then prove it" Sakura and Syaoran both went bright red.

"Okay Susumu." Syaoran quickly put his lips over Sakura's in one swift motion and they both felt static in one simple touch

~*~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 3 ~*~*~*~*~*~

Sakura and Syaoran both went back to her house to talk to Fujitaka about the arranged marriage.

"Otou-chan we have some questions about the marriage" Sakura stated simply.

"Oh who's with you?" Fujitaka asked but immediately said as soon as he saw Syaoran "Get out of the house before Touya sees you unless you want to die"

"I thought he had work today!" Sakura said quietly.

"So did I but he called in sick so he could hatch plans to kill Syaoran. I have another question why are you both so red?" Fujitaka asked wanting to know why his daughter and her fiancé were both blushing madly.

Sakura and Syaoran both gazed at each other before going crimson with embarrassment.

~*~*~*~*~ Flashback ~*~*~*~*~

Syaoran was now circling his tongue over her lips begging for entrance which she gave gladly and he thrust his tongue into her mouth making her moan at which he smirked.

"Okay okay you don't have to get all fucking mushy on me now and trust me you better watch her cause if you leave her I'll get her" said Susumu pissed off.

After he left Syaoran said "You want to do that again" with a perverted smile on his face.

"Do what?" Sakura asked not paying attention to him.

"This" and he put his lips over hers again.

~*~*~*~*~ End Flashback ~*~*~*~*~

"So what happened" said Fujitaka clearly wanting to know what happened.

"Um.. uh.. well.." Sakura tried to say what happened but Syaoran cut her off.

"There was a strong gust of wind and it blew up her skirt so several guys saw her under wear." Syaoran said quickly hoping that Fujitaka would not notice he was lying.

"Okay then" Fujitaka clearly not believing it.

"YOU GAKI!" yelled a voice upstairs that obviously knew Syaoran was here.

"I think we should leave before Touya comes and decides to kill you so I don't have to go through with this marriage." Sakura said uneasily while starring at the stairs.

"Um you both should go to Syaoran's place so Touya doesn't ask Sakura a million questions about what you did to her so leave now I'll make sure he doesn't come down" Fujitaka said while he started to go up the stairs to block Touya from coming down.

"You Father's right let's go before your brother gets to us first" Syaoran said quickly while grabbing Sakura's hand and running out of the house after they were a few blocks away Syaoran said "It may not be safe at my place"

"Why not you mom is nice?" Sakura said clearly forgetting about his sisters.

"My sisters what else I remember what happened when I was younger it was horrid" Syaoran said while shivering involuntary.

"Why what happened?" She asked probably waiting to laugh her head off well that's what Syaoran thought.

"They made me their dress up doll they put dresses and make-up on me and as I said a minute ago it was horrid" and as if on cue Sakura burst out laughing.

"You're kidding me right" Sakura said between laughing and when Syaoran shook his head she burst out in laughter again.

"Oh you're so going to get it" Syaoran yelled while running at her she screamed and ran away from him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Me: not much of an ending I know but it's very early for me

Sakura: I agree with her it's too early it's only 8:20 according to the clock.

Me: well I think I should bring back Syaoran what do you think Eriol.

Sakura: What you're asking him instead of me why oh why?

Me: Well him because he was the one there when Syaoran bad mouthed me correct Eriol?

Eriol: yep oh evil overlord

Tomoyo: you shouldn't of said that Eriol and you know why

Eriol: yep I just want to get out of here.

Me: well if that is what you want then you're not going to get it you are staying here

Eriol: nooooooo

Me: thank you Darkstar Ice for reviewing and I need more reviews if you want me to continue!!