Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Disclaimer: I wish this was real but it isn't I don't own CCS bloody hell are you happy now I know I'm sad that I don't own them T.T
 
A/N: I'm giving up on the summary and recap cause my computer is a POC (piece of crap) so until next chapter there is no recap or summary so let the Chappie Begin!!
 
~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 5 ~*~*~*~*~
 
“Boy I'm glad that we finally shook them off” Sakura said while panting. Her and Syaoran were hiding in a tree because Tomoyo and Eriol were chasing them because they told them that they kissed so Sakura was hiding there auras.
 
“Hell ya they won't give up and it's been three hours and good job at using Illusion on them to show we were going to my place.” Syaoran said while panting.
 
“Well there is one problem they would of probably told your mom what we did then she will tell my dad so then there will be a whole string of questions including your sisters, oh and they'll probably be waiting for us at your place.” Sakura said while sighing.
 
“We're pretty much doomed” Said Syaoran.
 
“Well if we find a place to go to for the night that doesn't include mine ,yours, Tomoyo's, or Eriol's we're fine. But the only place I can think of is a hotel how about you?” Sakura said praying that he could think of something else.
 
“Nope nothing except hotel either I have my credit cards with me so we can go” Syaoran said praying that they would have more than one open room.
 
~*~*~*~*~ Under the Tree (also a good fanfic on fanfiction.net)~*~*~*~*~
 
“Wow they must be really tired if they can't sense us and you're not hiding your aura” said Tomoyo.
 
“Yes, but something isn't right” Eriol looked up “Tomoyo face your Video Recorder towards them now dammed”
 
At the spot were Sakura and Syaoran were Sakura was sleeping on Syaoran's lap and her head was on his chest. While Syaoran had his arms around her waist as if to protect her and his jacket was on top of both of them.
 
Tomoyo and Eriol looked at each other evilly and after a while they came to a agreement they would host a fake kidnapping all they needed was help from a few individuals.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Inu_luva: sorry this sis so short it's that I have to do my home work soon and you wanted an update I'll try to make the next Chappie longer.
 
Syao: By that she means in a few weeks she'll remember to update
 
Eli: Uhh do you really want to say that
 
Kura: yeah you remember what happened last time
 
Tommy: yeah you DIED
 
Inu_luva: Too late *decapitates his head like the headless horsemen* and if you like Johnny Depp you should watch the version of Sleepy Hollow with him in it it's a very good horror movie……. Quickly tie up Sakura!!
 
Kura: Nani!!
 
Inu_luva: we're forcing you to watch a horror movie so review if you want to see what happens to Saku oh yes and when S/S wake up do you want them to be
 
tied back to back
Bound to a pole by handcuffs
Bound to a bed or….
tied to chairs at opposite ends of the room
 
So review to tell me what you want and I'll put it and I'm praying that not all of you are perverted ^.~