Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Friends Forever ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Disclaimer: I wish this was real but it isn't I don't own CCS bloody hell are you happy now I know I'm sad that I don't own them T.T
 
~*~*~*~*~ Recap ~*~*~*~*~
“Yes, but something isn't right” Eriol looked up “Tomoyo face your Video Recorder towards them now dammed!”
 
At the spot were Sakura and Syaoran were Sakura was sleeping on Syaoran's lap and her head was on his chest. While Syaoran had his arms around her waist as if to protect her and his jacket was on top of both of them.
 
Tomoyo and Eriol looked at each other evilly and after a while they came to a agreement they would host a fake kidnapping all they needed was help from a few individuals.
 
~*~*~*~*~ Chapter 6 ~*~*~*~*~
 
When Sakura woke up she noticed something heavy on top of her and the thing was breathing. Sakura almost screamed when she noticed she wasn't outside anymore like she was a few hours ago then she remembered why she was outside in the first place.
 
~*~*~*~*~ Flashback ~*~*~*~*~
 
“Syaoran what if someone found us if we were trying to run away and any way your mum would noticed that you spent money on a couple of hotel rooms.” Sakura stated matter-of-factly.
 
“Damn your right she is to observant she would notice then there's only on choice left then we have to stay here on this tree branch and don't worry our magic will keep us up on this branch.” Syaoran said while hiding his blush of having to sleep with Sakura.
 
“'Kay guess we have no choice then.” She blushed a deep red when he put his jacket over them then wrapped his arms around her waist. “Night Syao”
 
“Night `Kura” and with that they both feel asleep almost instantly.
 
~*~*~*~*~ Flashback End ~*~*~*~*~
 
`So that's what happened but the weight on top of me is much more heavier then Syaoran's coat' Sakura started thinking but then she opened her eyes and saw SYAORAN on top of her then she noticed that her left wrist was tied to the right post of the four poster bed and her right wrist was bound to Syaoran's left wrist.
 
That time she did scream and Syaoran woke up almost instantly and said stupidly “Where's the fire?”
 
Then Sakura shouted “Idiot were bound together on a fuckin' four poster bed!!”
 
“NANI!!!” Syaoran then tried to get his charm he got it but it didn't turn into his sword. ”WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!” he yelled out.
 
“Duh isn't it obvious who in the entire world knows we have magic so they cast a magic blocking spell so we can't get out by magic.” Sakura said and Syaoran instantly knew who put them in this situation.
 
“Hiiragizawa and Daidouji” Syaoran said this with so much venom in his voice you could tell that he wanted to kill them.
 
“Hey calm down you can kill them once we get out of this mess but for now let's rest” Sakura said calmly as if they were having a tea party.
 
~*~*~*~*~Tomoyo and Eriol~*~*~*~*~
 
“I'm glad you put video recorders in the room or else we would be dead sometime soon but Sakura would know that you put a camera in there somewhere.” Eriol said with glee because the plan was working out pretty well.
 
“Damn she found one of the camera's!” Tomoyo screamed out when Sakura pointed out a finger to one of the camera's to show Syaoran where it was.
 
“Oh well be happy that Sakura and Syaoran's families agreed to this not to mention the school as well and all of our friends” Said Eriol happily as he bounce off the walls.
 
“You had chocolate again haven't you, you're never this hyper unless Nakuru shoves something sweet down your throat” Tomoyo said this with a huge sweet drop over her head.
 
“Nope I helped myself to her secret supply of treats but now I have to go get her more!” Eriol said that with tears coming out of his eyes like this T.T
 
`I have to keep him off the sweets or else he'll destroy the world when he goes super hyper with a really hyper Suppi by his side” Tomoyo then shuddered inwardly.
 
~*~*~*~*~ The Li's ~*~*~*~*~
 
“Girls you can't go jumping around all over the place until your brother and Sakura get out of the basement” Yelan said while sighing knowing what will come next.
 
“But why are they down there mother?” asked Fuutei the eldest.
 
“Because their so-called friends are trying to get them together” said Yelan and quickly covered her ears for what happened next.
 
“KKKAAAWWWAAAIIIII!” All four sisters yelled as one.
 
~*~*~*~*~ Basement ~*~*~*~*~
 
“What was that?!” Sakura said because she heard a faint 'Kawaii'
 
“You must be dreaming babe” When Syaoran said that she slapped him on the back of the head and he yelled “WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!”
 
“FOR CALLING ME `BABE'!” Sakura yelled back fuming.
 
“I-I-I called you what?” Syaoran asked nervously.
 
“Babe” Sakura said through clenched teeth still fuming.
 
“It was an accident I was half asleep!!” Syaoran said trying to cover what he said actually wasn't an accident.
 
“Fine I forgive you let's get to sleep” Sakura said not convinced but Syaoran sighed out of relief any way.
 
~*~*~*~*~ Upstairs ~*~*~*~*~
 
“GIRLS!!” Yelan shouted at her daughters “remember that Sakura and Syaoran are downstairs so no one goes down there without Tomoyo and Eriol's consent understand?”
 
“Yes mother well we will go shopping to keep the house quite so ta ta!” said Feimei.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Me: Well that's it for this chappy *puts in tim burton's Sleepy Hollow* Saku this is the night you die!!!!
 
Saku: *Faints from terror8
 
Syao: I think you went a little to hard on her *silence* TOUYA YOUR SISTER FAINTED!!
 
Me: I'm soooo dead
 
Touya: okay who hurt my sister??
 
Tomoyo, Eriol, and Syaoran: Inu_luva
 
Me: you shall never catch me *bumps into Touya* I stand corrected
 
Syaoran: review to see what happens next ^.~