Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Be With You Forever ❯ The Dream and The Letter ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'll Be With You Forever

By: Kitty

I just knew I had some fans out there. I'm still trying to get over the shock that some people (bless you) actually liked my fan fiction. For the benefit of the few fans out there that I have, I've decided to post the second chapter. I love all you wonderful people out there that reviewed my fic and I thank you very much. It's just that I got a very sufficient push from some people, not naming anyone in particular *cough* midnight arrow *cough. Anyway, here's the next chapter for you miniscule amount of fans. Again, this chapter is really long, even longer that the last one but hey, a writer's got the do what a writer's got to do.

+~~~~+

This chapter is dedicated to all the people who reviewed the prologue. You don't know how much it means to me when you R+R. Thank you, you have been my inspiration.

+~~~~+

*WAIT! I still have to mention all the translations and stuff*

+~~~~+

Japanese/English names:

Sakura-Sakura

Syaoran-Li

Meilin-Meilin

Touya-Tori

Tomoyo-Madison

Mr. Fujitaka Kinomoto (Sakura's dad)-Mr. Fujitaka Kinomoto

Japanese/English/Chinese translations:

Sakura-cherry blossom-Ying fa

Syaoron-little wolf-siw long (pronounced "seew long")

Aishiteru-I love you

Airigato-thank you

Hai-yes-hai

Hoe-something like "Oh no"-Iye ya

Si fu (pronounced "see fu (fu as in tofu"))-master

Gaki-brat

Kaiju-monster

Oni-chan-dad

Ni-chan-brother

Moshi, moshi-something like hi

Ohayo-good morning-joe sun

Ja ne-goodbye

+~~~~+

*Wait! I still have to put in the disclaimer*

Disclaimer: I don't own any of Card Captors, all I own are the ideas that I put into my story. Seeing this, please don't sue me, I'm just I poor author who wants to write fan fictions.

+~~~~+

*WAIT! One more thing, I'm gonna call this chapter 2 but it's really chapter 1 because of the prologue. Chapter 2 is gonna be called chapter 3, chapter 3 is gonna be called chapter 4 etc. because I'm just gonna go along with the way fanfiction.net categorizes things.

+~~~~+

*Wait! Just kidding. Now, on with the story!*

+~~~~+

Chapter 1: The Dream and The Letter

+~~~~+

Darkness...

Everywhere...darkness...

So much darkness that it was suffocating...

Syaoran was suffocating in darkness...

A hooded figure stepped out of the ocean of darkness. The figure looked like "The Shadow" Sakura card except this mysterious figure radiated evil. Then Syaoran felt the familiar aura of the one he loved, Sakura. Her aura was flickering, as if she was close to death. "Syaoran, help me!" Sakura pleaded weakly. Syaoran tried his hardest to rescue Sakura but his feet were unable to move. It was as if someone...or some...THING had forced him into an immobile position.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" Syaoran screamed as he awoke suddenly from his nightmare. He was sweating fiercely and tears were running un-mercilessly down his face. Syaoran's whole face was as pale as a ghost was and though he wasn't cold, he was still shaking like a leaf. _It was just a nightmare, just a nightmare, just a nightmare..._Syaoran kept reminding himself as his heart beat ever faster. But even as the frightened boy kept reminding himself that, he knew deep down inside that it wasn't just a nightmare...it was a vision.

+~~~~+

*~Sakura~*

Sakura woke up suddenly from her nightly slumber in a cold sweat. She didn't quite grasp the reason why she awoke so abruptly but she had this "feeling" that something wasn't right. The nineteen year old girl =>Did I mention how old Sakura was in the last chapter?<=, scanned her room nervously, looking for any sign of danger. When she found none, she still remained suspicious. A still half-asleep Kero made his way groggily to the Card Mistress. "What's wrong Sakura?" a stuffed animal like thing asked worriedly.

"It's nothing important, Kero," replied Sakura, not wanting to worry her guardian but you could still hear the nervousness in her voice.

"You know Sakura, I'll always be hear if you need me or want to talk to me," stated the guardian beast, un-satisfaction and worry lining his voice.

"Ya, I know. It's really not that important," answered Sakura, though she knew in her heart that she had felt something.

"Good night, Kero," called the card captor from underneath the covers of her bed.

"'Night, Sakura," replied an already drowsy Kero.

As the two finished their conversation, a hooded figure watched a sleeping Sakura from a nearby tree. "Soon, my cherry blossom, soon," said the figure menacingly.

+~~~~+

*~Syaoran~*

Syaoran was trying extremely hard to discover the identity of the mysterious figure. He was very preoccupied, the only thing he could think of was, -I have to save Sakura, I have to save Sakura, I have to save Sakura...- was all the amber eyed boy could think of.

"SYAORAN!!!!" yelled his Si fu in uncontrollable rage for the hundreth time.

"Iye ya!" exclaimed Syaoran, "what were you saying?"

"I was saying that you have to concentrate more on the battle field! Your opponent is having too many chances to land a hit!! Don't you remember what happened yesterday?!? How do you expect to be the leader of the Li Clan without concentration?!?!

-But I don't want to be the leader of the Li Clan if I can't protect her. I'm nothing without Sakura. She's everything to me. I don't want to...- but Syaoran never got to finish his thought because his Si fu hit him on the head with a staff. => The type of staff that I'm talking about is not a wizard's staff. It's a wooden stick used is martial arts. <=

"Hey! What did you do that for?!?!" exclaimed Syaoran, still rubbing his head where the staff hit him.

"Because you weren't concentrating, AGAIN! I want you to do the "Crouching Tiger" form three times!" yelled the Si fu, unable to contain his anger. =>Ya, I know your thinking of the movie "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon<= You could see Syaoran audibly wince at the remark but he had a good reason to because the "Crouching Tiger" form took 30 minutes to perform. => For those of you who don't fell like doing Math, it means 90 min (1h 30 min) of a non stop excursion of strength<=

It was a long tough day of training, even longer, tougher, and more intense than before because of his mistake. Syaoran's Si fu kept scolding and punishing him for his lack of concentration.

Even though Syaoran was sore and tired from his training, he still searched vigorously for the meaning and a way to solve his dream. He still had to save Sakura. _Sakura, how con I protect you if you're all the way in Japan? - thought Syaoran fruitlessly. =>Fruitlessly means in vain<= Then he had a brilliant and fool-proof (or so he thought) plan. -I know! I'll bring Sakura here to Hong Kong! Then I can protect her from whoever is trying to hurt her! -thought Syaoran happily. "Fine. Then it's settled! I'll invite Sakura over for Christmas holidays so she can't get hurt!" cried Syaoran out loud as he logged onto the Internet. But what Syaoran didn't know was that an evil figure was watching and listening to him from the window. =>For those of you people who don't know, Syaoran sending Sakura an e-mail<=

+~~~~+

*~Unknown~*

An unknown figure paced impatiently in a room filled with darkness and evil. All of a sudden, the figure smirked evilly and exclaimed, "Finally, finally, I have you in my grasp, my little cherry blossom. At last, after six long years of waiting, you will be mine! Bwahahahahaha!"

+~~~~+

*~Sakura~*

The emerald-eyed girl logged on tiredly into her e-mail on the computer. As Sakura barely stifled a yawn, she noticed a new e-mail from someone she didn't know. "Don't open it, Sakura. It could contain a virus," advised Kero, who seemingly appeared form thin air. =>Hey, I don't know where Kero come from! He was just...THERE<= Sakura stiffened a bit from Kero's remark, surprised that Kero was in the room.

"Oh, it's you Kero," said Sakura, who started to relax, "don't do that!"

"Sorry Sakura," replied Kero, though you could see that he wasn't that sorry.

I'm going to look at it any ways. It's titled 'invitation'," resolved Sakura, referring to the former remark that Kero made.

"Don't, Sakura," advised Kero, this time more serious.

"I'll do what I want, Kero. Any ways, the name 'little green wolf' reminds me of something...or rather someone," sighed Sakura dreamily. -It's been so long..._though Sakura.

"You mean that Chinese gaki?!?!" exclaimed Kero with a look of disgust on his face.

"He is NOT a gaki!" yelled Sakura defensively, snapping out of her dream about Syaoran.

"Is everything all right up there, Sakura?" asked Mr. Kinomoto worriedly.

"Hai, everything's all right dad. No problem!" called Sakura from upstairs, nervousness lacing her voice.

"Are you sure dear" Mr. Kinomoto asked, still not fully convinced.

"Hai I'm sure," answered Sakura, who started to pace the room from nervousness.

"Okay then, if you say so," called Sakura's father from the kitchen.

"Phew!!" sighed Sakura as she let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding.

"That was a close one, Kero," said Sakura, "you have to be more careful!"

"Moi?" replied Kero, "well excuse me, but I wasn't the one who was YELLING!"

"Jeez, you're so hard to deal with! Humph!" cried Sakura as she turned back to face her computer.

Sakura calmly clicked the title of the e-mail, despite the outbursts of disapproval from Kero. The e-mail read:

Dear Sakura,

I wanted to know if you would like to come to Hong Kong @ my home for Christmas break. That way, we can catch up on all the things we missed these past few years. I'd really appreciate it if you would come.

Your friend,

Syaoran

PS: I'll give you the details later.

Sakura was in utter shock when she read the surprising e-mail. -Who would have thought? Finally, after five years of lost contact, he decides to communicate with me. I can't wait to...- but Sakura never got to finish her thought because Kero had interrupted her.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO ANSWER THAT, ARE YOU?!?!" Kero practically yelled.

"Of course I am," replied Sakura calmly, but you could see her eyes dancing with happiness. Sakura quickly clicked the reply button on the bottom of the e-mail and typed:

Dear Syaoran,

Long time to see! I'd love to come to Hong Kong to visit! I still have to get my dad to consent but I'm sure I can persuade him. Touya's a different story though, I'm not sure he'll ever let me go anywhere. Well, I'll e-mail you back with the answer.

TTYL, =>That means talk to you later<=

Sakura

"Yay! I have to tell Tomoyo this!!!" exclaimed Sakura happily.

"Tell Tomoyo what, kaju?" asked Touya, suddenly appearing at the door.

"Oh...umm...nnothing rrreally iimportant," stammered Sakura nervously. "Wow! Look at the time, gotta go!" called Sakura as she ran out of the room faster than "The Dash" card. Of course, she didn't forget to delete the e-mail Syaoran sent her, before she dashed out.

+~~~~+

*~Syaoran~*

-Hmmm....'pink cherry blossom'...that must be Sakura. - thought Syaoran as he clicked open the e-mail. After reading the e-mail, Syaoran sighed contently. Soon he would be able to see his Cherry Blossom again, though Touya could pose a problem. -If anyone can convince Touya, than Sakura can_ thought Syaoran with a smirk. -I can't wait to see Sakura again...that lustrous hazel hair...those dazzling emerald eyes that are more precious than jewels...that...- but Syaoran couldn't complete his thought because he was interrupted by his mother.

"Syaoran, dinner is ready," she called from the kitchen.

"Coming," replied Syaoran, starting to leave the room.

What Syaoran didn't know was that right after he left his room, a hooded figure emerged from the shadows. It quickly read the e-mail, which Syaoran had forgotten to close, and carefully made its escape. The figure smiled an evil grin as it blended into the shadows of the night. -My plan is coming together perfectly- thought the figure with a smirk of pure evil.

*To be continued...most likely*

+~~~~+

Kitty: Now wasn't that an exciting chapter? :)

*Tomoyo appears*

Tomoyo: No it wasn't!!

Kitty: How come *Kitty asks with hurt-filled eyes*

Tomoyo: Because I wasn't in it!!!

Kitty: Oh, was that all? ^. ~

Tomoyo: Was that all?!?! Of course it is!! How come you didn't include me so that I could record Sakura?!?!

*Kitty sweat drops*

Kitty: I was planning on hooking you and Eriol up in an upcoming chapter.

Tomoyo: Me and... ERIOL!

*Eriol appears*

Eriol: Did someone say my name?

Kitty: If I'm not mistaken, you two already...*cough* kissed *cough*, right? *Kitty mysteriously pulls out a camcorder with a tape of both of them kissing*

Eriol and Tomoyo: How did you...

*Eriol and Tomoyo bout faint*

Kitty: Oh well, hope they get better by the next chapter. *Kitty puts away camcorder*

+~~~~+

Preview of next chapter:

What is the identity of this hooded figure? Will Sakura and Syaoran see each other again? Will Sakura's father let her go to Hong Kong? How about Touya? Find out in the next chapter of "I'll Be With You Forever"!!

+~~~~+

Author's comments:

So, did you like the chapter? Flamez are excepted! Sorry it took so long; I finished this chapter a long time ago but it took a long time for me to get 20 reviews. Thanx for reading my whole chapter, I really appreciate it. This time, all I'm expecting is 10 reviews for the next chapter! Until next time! Bye!