Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Be With You Forever ❯ Approval and Disapproval ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I'll Be With You Forever

By: Kitty

Aloha everyone!!! I'm soooo sorry that this chapter got out really late but I can't help it, I had major writer's block. I'd like to thank anyone who took the time to read this and hasn't given up on me yet. I'm getting pretty frustrated though, I didn't even get ten reviews!!! Arrrrggghh!!!!! Starting from this chapter on, if I don't get at least four puny reviews, even flamez, then I WILL discontinue this fic since nobody likes it. Another thing is that I don't really understand any of the -kun, -san, -chan stuff so I'm going to leave it out except for Sakura's dad and brother. Well, I'll get through all the gibberish stuff and then, one with the story!!!

+~~~~+

Japanese/English names:

Sakura-Sakura

Syaoran-Li

Meilin-Meilin

Touya-Tori

Tomoyo-Madison

Mr. Fujitaka Kinomoto (Sakura's dad)-Mr. Fujitaka Kinomoto

Japanese/English/Chinese translations:

Sakura-cherry blossom-Ying fa

Syaoron-little wolf-siw long (pronounced "seew long")

Aishiteru-I love you

Airigato-thank you

Hai-yes-hai

Hoe-something like "Oh no"-Iye ya

Si fu (pronounced "see fu (fu as in tofu"))-master

Gaki-brat

Kaiju-monster

Otou-san (or) tou-san-dad

Oni-san (or) ni-san-brother

Moshi, moshi-something like hi

Ohayo-good morning-joe sun

Ja ne (or) ja-goodbye

Konichiwa-good afternoon

Sayonara (did I spell that write?)-goodbye

+~~~~+

This fic is once again dedicated to my well-remembered fans, especially the one(s) that stuck with me since the first chapter. I'd also like to dedicate this to my editor who was always there for me, through thick and thin. One more person is the mysterious person that added me onto their favorites list, I really appreciate it. Thank you all!!!!

+~~~~+

Disclaimer: (I hate doing these) Well, Cardcaptor doesn't belong to me, blah, blah, blah, yatta, yatta, yatta.

+~~~~+

Chapter 2: Approval and Disapproval

+~~~~+

*~Sakura~*

"Otou-san, ni-san. I would like to speak to you about something important," Sakura said, at the dinner table that night.

"What is it, kaju?" asked Touya, still eating his rice.

"Please tell us, Sakura," added Fujitaka.

"First of all, I am NOT a kaju!" yelled Sakura angrily at Touya.

"So what...kaju?" replied Touya, not at all flustered from the comment.

"Grrrr..." growled Sakura but nevertheless, continued, "Well, Syaoran asked me to come to Hong Kong for Christmas holidays."

"WHAT?!?!" cried Touya, spitting out whatever rice he had just consumed.

"I said..."started Sakura, but she didn't get to finish because Touya had interrupted her.

"I KNOW what you said!!! I meant WHAT do you expect us to SAY?!?! Yes?!?!" interrupted the over-protective brother rudely.

"Actually, I think it would be a wonderful experience for Sakura," replied Fujitaka calmly, speaking up for the first time. He had notice the anxious glint in Sakura's eyes when she had mentioned Hong Kong and tears that had threatened when Touya had objected.

"Really?" asked Sakura, shocked yet happy at the same time. It had been so long since she had seen Syaoran. -I'd do anything to see those amber eyes again. Those eyes that I could drown in,- thought Sakura happily.

"NO!!!" yelled Touya with so much force that it startled both Sakura and her father.

"No?" cried Sakura, whose eyes started to get a watery glaze form sorrow and regret.

"Let's look at this in a calm way, Touya," said Sakura's father, starting to worry about his son's behavior.

"No! He hurt Sakura!" replied Touya firmly. Sakura sighed anime style. It had been six years and Touya still hadn't been able to forgive Syaoran.

"Well, you're not tou-san, Touya! I don't need YOUR permission!!" yelled Sakura so loudly that she surprised Touya and Fujitaka. Sakura never yelled, she was just to kind and innocent to do that.

" No! I..."started Touya but was interrupted.

"Actually, Touya, I believe Sakura's right about that," interrupted Fujitaka.

"But, but..." Touya was about to say.

No buts!! =>Not that way, all you sick minded people<= Sakura is going to go to Hong Kong. It's a once in a lifetime experience," said Sakura's father, convince to let Sakura go to Hong Kong.

" Thank-you sooooooo much otou-san," cried Sakura happily with tears of joy in her eyes. She quickly dashed upstairs to write an e-mail to Syaoran.

+~~~~+

*~Syaoran~*

Syaoran had been pacing around his room, staring at the computer screen for one whole hour, non-stop. He had been impatiently waiting for the e-mail from Sakura when all of a sudden, the name "pink_cherry_blossom" blinked on the screen. "Finally!" sighed Syaoran exasperatingly. He quickly clicked the flashing name to read the e-mail. The e-mail said: =>all the things in brackets are the things that Sakura wanted to add but didn't actually type.<=

Dear (my beloved) Syaoran,

I'm so excited. I can't wait to see you again (those amber eyes, that hazel hair, that wonderful smile...=>you get the point<=)! I can't believe it, tou-san actually agreed! E-mail me back with the details about the stay (and why you didn't contact me for five years)!

From (lave),

Sakura

-Yay!- thought Syaoran,-She finally convinced her father...maybe not Touya though.- Syaoran could barely contain his happiness from reading the worth-while letter. His eyes were glittering with happiness when his alarm clock buzzer went off, a sign to start his training. It was already six a.m. and he had to get a move on. The hazel-haired boy raced happily to his lesson, the effects of the letter not yet wearing off. Right when Syaoran left, a shadowed figure once again read the e-mail (just like last time) and the leaped out of the window; onto the sun-bathed tree.

+~~~~+

*~Sakura~*

Ring, ring! Ring, ring! rang the Daidouji =>did I spell that right?<= house's phone. "Moshi, moshi!" greeted Tomoyo, picking up the phone..

"Tomoyo! You won't believe what happened!" exclaimed Sakura from the other end of the phone.

"What?" asked Tomoyo, starting to get excited.

"I'm going to see Syaoran in Hong Kong for Christmas holidays! Otou-san said I could go!" answered Sakura happily. Tomoyo was shocked and happy at the same time. She wasn't sure if she heard Sakura correctly; it had been six whole years since Syaoran had left Japan...had left Sakura.

"Wow!" said Tomoyo, to happy to notice the negative points.

"I can't believe tou-san actually let me go. I can't wait to see Syaoran again!" replied Sakura, her voice beaming delight.

"I can't wait to design you some dresses for when you go! This is so exciting!" Tomoyo squealed with an equal amount of delight, "I wish I could come to videotape all those kawaii moments! But I'm going to visit Eriol in England!"

Sakura sweat-dropped at the remark about taping but said, "I wish you could come too. I promise to tell you all about Hong Kong when I get back?"

"Sure," replied Tomoyo entusiactically...about designing dresses for Sakura. =>I don't think "entusiactically" is an actual word<=Then an e-mail from Syaoran blinked on Sakura's computer screen.

"Ja ne, Tomoyo. I just got an e-mail from Syaoran," said Sakura, eager to open the e-mail.

"Okay then. Ja, Sakura," answered Tomoyo as she hung up to phone. -Hmmmm...I wonder how Sakura's dress should look like. Maybe this...-thought the dress-crazed girl as she started brainstorming designs.

Sakura impatiently clicked the e-mail from Syaoran as she smiled happily. The e-mail said:

Dear Sakura,

I'm so glad that you can come! I'll send you the plane tickets to Hong Kong tomorrow since Christmas bread starts Saturday. =>Today is Thursday<= We are going to be having five celebration balls, so be prepared. => I know that they didn't have balls (not that type, you hentais) in that time but there is going to be because I'm writing this fic. <= Another thing is that you are going to be staying for two weeks, =>I don't know how long Japanese Christmas holidays are<=it that's okay with you. We can spend Christmas together! If you need to know anything else, just ask. TTYL!

See you soon,

Syaoran

After reading the e-mail, Sakura was basically overflowing with happiness so she had a bright smile on her face. "How come you're so happy Sakura?" asked Kero.

"Otou-san let me go to Hong Kong!! answered Sakura, practically yelling.

"what?" replied the stuffed-bear-like creature.

"Otou-san let me got to Hong Kong!" repeated Sakura excitedly.

"I can't believe it..." muttered Kero as he flew into his drawer to contemplate the situation.

"What's wrong with him? asked Sakura to no one in particular, "Oh, well." Sakura quickly clicked the reply button to reply to the message. She wrote:

Dear Syaoran,

I'm sure my otou-san will let me stay that long. It'll be so fun to spend Christmas together? You don't have to buy my tickets, I can buy then myself, but if you want to, you can. Tomoyo said she'd design all my dresses, lol, I can't wait to see them. Well, gotta go. Bye!

Can't wait, Sakura

The auburn-haired girl yawned as she noticed bright, incandescent stars starting to come out. -I hope that I can tell Syaoran how I really feel about him,- wished Sakura upon the first star of the night. Then Sakura yawned as she changed into her pajamas, brushed her teeth and headed to bed. "Syaoran..." murmured Sakura as she dove off into peaceful slumber.

+~~~~+

*~Syaoran~*

Right after his intense training lesson, Syaoran expectantly dashed to his room to check his e-mail. After he logged on, he read Sakura's e-mail slowly so he would be able to commit it into his memory. Syaoran chuckled slightly when reading the part of Tomoyo designing Sakura's dresses. -Tomoyo always did like to design things, especially cardcapturing costumes,- thought Syaoran with a chuckle. -I can't believe that actually happened in my training lesson,- remembered Syaoran, actually laughing.

*Flashback*

Syaoran walked into the training room with a joyful smile plastered on his face. The Si fu spun around as soon as he heard someone coming, his senses alert. "Joe sun Si fu!" greeted Syaoran happily with a slight smile. The Si fu was shocked, Syaoran was never early, not to mention being happy and smiling. While the Si fu was thinking of an explanation, he absently dismissed the happy Syaoran, while still trying to get over the shock.

*End Flashback*

Syaoran laughed again in remembrance but soon stopped as soon as he heard the door creak. The computer screen was the only light source in the dark room and a full moon shone eerily in the window. "Who's there?" asked Syaoran, ready to pounce any second.

"It's only me," squeaked a quiet voice from behind the door.

"Meilin? Why are you here?" asked Syaoran puzzledly.

"I heard someone laughing and thought something was wrong," answered Meilin truthfully. All of a sudden, Meilin started crying non-stop.

Syaoran held Meilin and started comforting her and then asked, "Why are you crying Meilin?"
"J-J-Japan," Meilin was able to choke out before bursting into more tears.

"I understand," said Syaoran, hugging Meilin close. Little did Syaoran know, the reason Meilin said Japan was much different than what Syaoran thought.

To be continued...(probably not)

+~~~~+

Tomoyo: How come I didn't get a big part?!?!

Kitty: Whoa! Easy does it. Don't worry, you'll be playing a big part in the next chapter.

Tomoyo: I'm not sure...that's what you said last time.

Kitty: If you put it that way why don't YOU write the story?

Tomoyo: No, no, no. I'll leave that to you.

Kitty: Well, hope you enjoyed the story you readers. Syaona-

Tomoyo: Wait! Wait!

Kitty: *sighs* What is it now?

Tomoyo: Do I get to make battle costumes for Sakura? Please, please, please, please...!

Kitty: *sweat-drops* If you keep asking then no and I WILL confiscate your camera!

Tomoyo: Oh...you don't have to be such a @#$&% about it!!!
Kitty: *holds gigantic mallet over camera* Are you sure about that?

Tomoyo: I mean, you're such a kind and caring person *cough* not *cough*.

Kitty: Did you say something?

Tomoyo: No, no. Not me.

Kitty: Okay, bye then!

Tomoyo: Bye!

+~~~~+

Preview of the next chapter:

=>I know I've said this a lot but...<= Will are destined magic wielders be together again? Will Touya be able to cool his anger and forgive Syaoran? What dresses does Tomoyo have up her sleeve? Can Sakura finally tell Syaoran how she feels about him? How about Syaoran, will he tell her? What well Syaoran's family think about the arrangement? What does the hooded figure want with Sakura and why? Find out next time (if there is one) on ...I'll Be With you Forever!

+~~~~+

Author's notes:

I don't really have much to say about this fic since I said most of it at the beginning. One thing I want you guyz to decide is if I should make Meilin a bad person or a good person. That's all I've got to say. Bye!!