Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love Letter ❯ GTO??? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Love Letter

Disclaimer: once again don't own them

Summary: Sakura got a mysterious love letter from someone. Could it possibly be. . .?

A.N. Eeekk! Gomen Gomen Gomen! I’m soo sorry! I would have updated before. . .but . . .well i think i'm gona update earlier than i thought cuz sadly no one yet reviewed my other fic *Otaku-chan starts to cry*. . .Thank you soo much to ALL of my reviewers! Arigato! This story is almost at the end. Just maybe two or three more chapters. Oh. . .and by the by. . .I do not own any GTO characters either, I believe they belong to Tokyo Pop. . .I can’t get a break can I?! Anyway, I shall shut up now. Ke ke ke.

Previous Chapter: A shrill, earth shattering scream tore through the hall.

Syaoran stood up scared, immediately realizing that it was Sakura’s voice. He bolted out the door as fast as legs could run, not caring if people were staring at him.

One last thought was reeling through his mind.

‘Sakura!’

---------------------------------

Syaoran skid around the corner as he neared the women’s wash-room.

‘God please let her be alright’ he thought frantically.

He almost fell as he turned the next corner and his heart stopped when he saw Sakura on the floor next to a very large woman.

Sakura turned around and faced Syaoran with fearful eyes.

“Don’t Just Stand There Dammit! Syaoran Help Me!!” she shouted panicking.

Syaoran faulted for a minute before he ran to Sakura’s side. He knelt down beside her and the woman who was currently squeezing the life out of Sakura’s hand.

Sakura winced and took her other hand to try and pry the nails currently digging into her skin.

Syaoran looked on with confusion.

“Ano. . .Sakura. . .What the hell is going on?” he asked.

The woman’s eyes snapped open and she released her death grip on Sakura’s lifeless hand.

“How disrespectful of you to curse in front of this wonderful young lady” she scolded and pointed to Sakura, who was presently flopping her hand up and down to get the feeling of blood back in her hand.

Suddenly, the lady cringed in pain and held her large stomach, crying out in pain, slurring out curse words that only Syaoran was able to pick up.

Syaoran and Sakura sweat-dropped. Wasn’t this the woman who said Not to curse? She was definitely older than Syaoran and Sakura, but it only looked as if she was twenty-five years.

Syaoran turned to Sakura, one eyebrow up as he waited for an explanation.

“She’s having contractions” Sakura explained.

The woman’s hand shot out and grabbed the closest thing next to her. . .which was Syaoran’s hand.

Sakura had smartly moved away as soon as the woman let go of her arm and now Syaoran was feeling the pain Sakura was feeling just moments ago.

His body twisted in coordination with the pain he was feeling, his face contorted in agony.

“And she is in a whole lot of pain” Sakura said, stating the obvious to a now glaring Syaoran.

“I can see that!” Syaoran bit out.

“EIKICHI!!” the woman screamed suddenly, shocking both Syaoran and Sakura.

Syaoran felt some relief wash through his body when he felt that the woman let go of the tight grip she had on his hand.

The woman blinked and then sat up straight.

“Hmm. . .I feel much better now” she said innocently.

Syaoran and Sakura looked on with amazement.

“So. . .Sakura?” Syaoran whispered.

“What’s the story with this one?” he asked pointing not too discreetly at the woman who was now trying to stand up, failing miserably.

Sakura smacked Syaoran upside his head with the palm of her hand.

“Stupid! Can’t you see she’s pregnant?” Sakura asked, looking with a shocked expression at Syaoran, who at the moment was rubbing the back of his head where Sakura’s hand made contact.

“Um. . .a little help here? Please?” came a meek voice from the other side of Syaoran.

Syaoran and Sakura nodded simultaneously and stood up to help the woman.

Syaoran took hold of the right arm while Sakura in turn, took her left arm and together lifted the woman to her feet.

“Thank you soo much kids” she said in a cheerful voice.

“You’re much more helpful then that man, Eikichi” she said spitefully.

She looked at Sakura and Syaoran and smiled sheepishly.

“How rude of me! My name is Onizuka Azusa. But when I divorce that man, my name will be Fuyutsuki Azusa” she said kindly, but at the same time, her voice held a tinge of madness in it.

“Hello Mrs. Onizuka. My name is Kinomoto Sakura. And this here is Li Syaoran” Sakura said, pointing to a scowling Syaoran behind her.

“I could introduce myself ya know” he mumbled.

“AZUSA!!” cried a male voice from down the corridor.

A man rushed in like a maniac stopping inches away from Azusa. He was breathing deeply and was looking like he just ran a marathon.

Syaoran and Sakura looked from Azusa to the man that fell to the floor, still heaving, and back to Azusa.

“Hmph. What do you want Onizuki?” she said scathingly, turning her head away from the man.

“Aww come on! Don’t be like that Azusa. You know that I love only you” he said, standing up. He tried to walk closer to her, but she held out her hand to stop him.

“Don’t you dare Eikichi Onizuka! I knew that after we got married and I would get pregnant, you wouldn’t want me anymore! And Today Proved That! You Sick Perverted Horny Bastard, Onizuka!” Azusa screamed, tears flowing rapidly down her big blue eyes.

Eikichi blanched and looked quickly to a wide eyed Sakura and Syaoran.

Eikichi’s mouth dropped and waved his hands around.

“It’s not what you think! I can explain! I was only saying ‘Congratulations’ to you friend on their marriage! That’s it!” Eikichi said, on the verge of screaming trying to explain to his wife.

She looked at him with teary eyes.

“Really?” she sniffed.

Eichiki’s eyes went soft at the sight of his wife so insecure and vulnerable.

“Of course. Azusa. . .there is only one woman in this world that I love, only one woman I can stand to be with all of my life. Only one person I will now and forever want to wake up with. And that’s you Azusa. . .never forget that” he said, his voice full of emotion as he was finally able to walk close to her.

Syaoran looked at Sakura and saw that she was staring at the scene with intensity. He smiled lightly and looked back to see them hugging. Obviously, they have made up.

“Kawaii” Sakura whispered, as not to ruin the moment between lovers.

Syaoran looked at Sakura before looking back at the couple.

‘Only one person to spend the rest of my life with. Only one person. . .’ the words ran through Syaoran’s mind before Sakura’s voice interrupted.

“Now that’s what I call love, neh Syaoran?” came Sakura’s soft angelic voice next to Syaoran.

He looked down and saw Sakura staring up at him. Her face slightly blushing, her emerald eyes shining brightly.

‘One person’ his mind repeated.

Syaoran keep his gaze on Sakura. Sakura blushed harder and tried to look away, but his intense amber eyes made it hard for her to turn away.

‘Only one person. Only her. I only want her, Sakura’ his mind finally concluded.

Sakura’s blush spread across her face when Syaoran’s hand made contact with her cheek. He brushed her hair that fell over her face, and she closed her eyes and couldn’t hold in the sigh of contentment that escaped through her lips.

Their minds were in a haze. Nothing was comprehendible. All they knew of were each other.

“Well, well, well. Looks like we’re not the only ones making up today” came a teasing voice.

Syaoran’s hand flew back to his side and he blushed profusely and Sakura’s eyes snapped open. They both turned back to back with each other, both crossing their arms and blushing bright red.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about” They both answered at the same time, making the other blush more.

Eikichi chuckled and bent down to Azusa.

“Remind you of someone dear?” he whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

Azusa smiled softly and faced Eikichi.

“Of course. How long did it take before we finally admitted to each other about our feelings?” she giggled and looked at the two blushing teenagers.

“They remind me of us” she said, looking at Eikichi.

“That’s right. But. . .hopefully. . .they won’t be too much like us, and if that’s the case, I feel bad for the guy” he said jokingly.

Azusa slapped him on the arm lightly before pain once again took over her body.

“Ah!” she cried in pain and clung to Eikichi, gripping his shoulder painfully tight, but by the look on his face, he was showing no sign of pain, but worry.

Sakura and Syaoran ran towards Azusa and Eikichi.

“Are you okay? Azusa? Don’t worry, I’m here, everything will be alright” Eikichi whispered to her.

“It hurts” she moaned.

After a couple of seconds, the pain passed away, and her grip loosened on her husband.

“I’m fine now” Azusa said quietly.

“Are you sure?” Eikichi asked, fearfully.

Azusa nodded and looked up at him.

“Yes. It’s my friend’s wedding and I’m here. What’s wrong with this picture? I’M HERE!” she yelled angrily.

“Now. . .Let’s Go” she demanded, and started to walk away, followed by Sakura.

“Um. . .Azusa” Eikichi said apprehensively.

She turned around and stared at him.

“You’re. . .umm. . .” Eikichi stuttered.

“Leaking” Syaoran finished for him.

Azusa looked down and her eyes widened in realization then narrowed.

Azusa and Sakura got the same annoyed expression on their faces.

“My Water Broke! Don’t Just Stand There Eikichi!” Azusa shouted, looking at Eikichi.

“Call An Ambulance Syaoran!” Sakura shouted, looking at Syaoran.

“I’ll call the hospital!” Eikichi yelled.

“I’ll call the ambulance!” yelled Syaoran.

They turned the other direction and ran into each other, making them both topple over each other.

“Stop moving around! Get Offa Me!” Syaoran growled.

“I would if YOU stop hitting me!” Eikichi roared.

“God!” cried Sakura flinging her arms in the air.

She walked over the two guys still on the floor. She took Eikichi by the collar of his tuxedo and Syaoran by the ear and pulled them up.

“O-Ow, ow, ow” Syaoran whimpered, feeling his ear almost being torn out of his head.

“Syaoran. Cell phone. Call the ambulance” she said expertly, pointing to Syaoran.

“Mr. Onizuka. Cell phone. Call the hospital and tell them you’re coming” she said, pointing to Eikichi.

“And this time. . .GO THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION!” she yelled exasperated.

Eikichi and Syaoran nodded and went into the opposite direction. Syaoran went to the corner to call and Eikichi went to the other.

Sakura turned to Azusa and sighed.

“Well. . .I got that under control. Hopefully Mr. Onizuka remembers the number for the hospital” Sakura said squarely.

“Don’t get me started on that. . .” Azusa sighed, putting a hand to her forehead.

Syaoran and Eikichi ran back to the girls’.

“Okay, the ambulance will be here in few” Syaoran said.

“And the Hospital is ready for us” Eikichi announced.

“Finally” Azusa and Sakura said at the same time.

---Minutes Later---

Sirens rang throughout the walls, making themselves known.

“Shouko I’m soo sorry I ruined your wedding!” cried Azusa.

“Don’t be sorry! You gave me the best present ever! They say when a woman starts to give berth at a wedding, it’s very good luck for the bride and groom!” Shouko said excitedly.

“Oh Shouko. Good luck on everything, I’m sorry again” Azusa said before the doors closed and she and Eikichi went away.

Everybody went back inside of the mansion except for Sakura and Syaoran.

They stood next to each other, the wind briefly flowing Sakura’s dress out.

“They’re soo lucky” Sakura said quietly.

“Why?” Syaoran asked, looking down at the petite girl.

“They’re soo in love” Sakura said plainly, looking up at Syaoran.

Their eyes locked and stayed. Glued to each other.

‘Only you. For the rest of my life’ their thoughts reeled in their minds.

Syaoran stepped next to Sakura and cupped the back of her head, and leaned it forward.

He leaned forward and saw Sakura close her eyes in bliss.

He leaned downward and was finally about to fulfill his dream. . .

When a shrill voice rang through the air.

“SYAORAN!”

To Be Continued. . .

---------------------------------------

A.N. Noo!! Dammit why do I have to interrupt them now?! Oh. . .I know. . .because I’m the master of all evil. Hehe. . .I do soo hope that this chapter was worth your reading. Once again. . .I thank EVERYONE that took the time out of there lives to review this. . .this. But. . .honest to God. . .even I don’t like the way this chapter turned out. . .so I got the marshmallows ready, and I await to read all of the flames! OH OH OH! Can anyone tell me what a Betta Reader is? I saw it on other FanFiction and I have NO idea what that is. . .*sweat drop* Tell me? Please? I’ll sit here and wait. *opens bag of marshmallows and starts munching*