Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love Letter ❯ Epilogue ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Love Letter

Disclaimer:Don't own them

Summary: Sakura got a mysterious love letter from someone. Could it possibly be. . .?

A.N. I never thought that I would actually get this far in a story. And you don’t understand how completely ecstatic I am that people like this, and review, and read this!

For the basis of this chapter—

---anything in these are song lyrics---

So. . .without further adieu. . .THE NEXT CHAPTER! Weee!

Previous Chapter: Syaoran stepped next to Sakura and cupped the back of her head, and leaned it forward.

He leaned forward and saw Sakura close her eyes in bliss.

He leaned downward and was finally about to fulfill his dream. . .

When a shrill voice rang through the air.

“SYAORAN!”

----------------------------------------

Syaoran’s head snapped up and glared furiously at whomever dared call his name at the moment in time.

Who he saw shocked him.

Why would they do such a thing like this?

‘They’re evil. That’s why’ Syaoran thought, still glaring at the small figure getting bigger as it got nearer to them.

The figure was approaching to them faster, and Syaoran’s arms dropped to his side and Sakura, feeling slightly dazed and confused at what almost had happened, moved away from him.

When Syaoran felt Sakura move away from him, felt her warm body take away heat, his anger increased toward the figure.

“SYAORAN!!!” it screamed, and then finally came close enough so that Sakura noticed who it was.

“Meiling?!” Sakura gasped, feeling quite embarrassed. She turned her head to see Syaoran slightly twitching. His fists clenched tightly at his side.

“What Do You Want Meiling?!” Syaoran growled.

‘What the Hell is her problem?’ he thought angrily.

Instead of answering, she clung to Syaoran’s side, griping his arm tightly, hiding her face in his back. The anger seeped out of Syaoran, and was quickly replaced with worry.

“What’s the matter Meiling?” he asked quickly.

“Them! All of them! Running. Screaming. Thousands.” Meiling barely got out, breathing heavily.

“What are you talking about Meiling?” Sakura asked, making her presence known.

Meiling dislodged herself from Syaoran’s arm and stood in front of them.

“Girls! Thousands of them. Swarms of them!” Meiling said, shock written all of her face.

“What do you mean?” Syaoran asked, slightly scared of what the answer might be.

“All of the girls from school are here! I don’t even know why! They’re all screaming and screeching! They’re ruining the wedding and it’s entirely your fault Xioa-lang!” she accused, pointing a finger at him.

Syaoran’s eyes widened in realization.

“What do you mean they’re all here? All of them? Are you sure you aren’t just exaggerating?” he asked, starting to feel worried.

Meiling gave him a blank stare that clearly said, ‘would I lie to you?’.

Sakura looked from Meiling to Syaoran and back again. She opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, the front doors opened and about seventy heads popped out.

Syaoran’s eyes widened in fright and fear.

“Oh. Shit.” He whispered and ran to the side of the building, towards the alternate door.

“Syaoran? Wha--?” was all Sakura got out before a mob of girls went running past her and after Syaoran.

Squeals of, “Syaoran!”, “Syao-kun!”, and “Syaoran-kun!” rang loudly outside.

They all pushed Sakura and Meiling out of the way so that they could reach their target faster.

“Oh My God!” Sakura yelled, and started running after the girls who were running after Syaoran.

---------------------------

Syaoran burst through the doors and skid behind walls trying to get away from the mob of girls.

‘Damm! Just when I had a moment with Sakura! If only they weren’t girls!’ Syaoran thought spitefully.

‘But they aren’t girls! They’re robots!’ he thought, running faster. Not being able to hear the rapid beatings of feet behind him anymore, he slowed down his pace a bit.

Slumping his back against the wall, he closed his eyes to catch his breathe.

“I saw him go this way!” he heard a high voice shout. His eyes snapped open again and he looked around with new found fear.

Their was no place to hide, unless you count the walls.

“What the hell?” he thought, and hid behind the wall, shutting his eyes tightly. He thought he went deaf for a second when he didn’t hear footsteps coming his way.

‘Safe’ he thought, breathing out a sigh of relief.

The minute those words briefly passed through his mind, a small delicate hand grabbed his and began tugging him somewhere gently.

Syaoran sighed a breathe of annoyance. He didn’t even bother to open his eyes, afraid that if he did he would be staring into a face full of make- up.

They stopped suddenly, and the girl let go of his hands and started to giggle.

“You can open your eyes now.” her voice was soft and . . .eerily familiar.

“The sea of raging hormones has ebbed.” she finished.

Syaoran opened his eyes slowly what he saw didn’t surprise him.

Sakura was standing there, her hands placed on her curvy hips and her eyebrow raised.

A smile was brought to Syaoran’s lips.

“How did you get rid of them?” he asked, moving closer to her.

“I held my breathe, prayed that they were as stupid as they looked, and yelled that you went the other way.” She said, a laugh tugging at the corners of her mouth.

The look that Syaoran gave her pushed her over the edge and she laughed. The sound ringing through his ears like bells.

She was amazing. Wonderful. Lovely. Exquisite. Every possible synonym that popped into his head meant the same thing. Her auburn hair was piled on the top of her head, a few single strands hung down, framing her face. Her gown glistened like powdered snow and clung to every delicate curve in her body.

And her smile. It was as infectious as her laugh that rung throughout the room. And equally as breathtaking.

The music stopped, and a slow melody took place of the up-beat one just before. Syaoran took her hand and led her from where they were to the ballroom.

“Dance with me.” he said, wrapping one arm around her little waist, until it rested on the small of her back. He drew her tightly against him. She felt like a block of clay, being molded to fit him perfectly. And she found right away, that she liked the feeling.

---Maybe I'm old fashioned feeling as I do

Maybe I'm just living in the past

But when I meet the right one, I know I'll be true

My first love will be my last---

The music wove around them as they moved in perfect rhythm to the slow and steady beat.

---When I fall in love, it will be forever

Or I'll never fall in love

In a restless world like this is

Love is ended before it's begun

And too many moonlight kisses

Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun---

“I never thanked you for saving me.” he whispered, his breath hot against her ear.

“You don’t need to thank me. I didn’t do it for you. I did it to help my ears stop bleeding.” she smiled.

She was awfully close to him. She could smell his heavy scent, and she was surprised when a quiver ran throughout her body.

---When I give me heart, it will be completely

Or I'll never give my heart

And the moment I can fell that you fell that way too

Is when I fall in love with you---

He took her hand and lead her from the ballroom to the terrace balcony. Where the air was crisp and cool and flipped around their heated bodies.

“You might not have done it for me. But I sure as hell am glad that you did it.” Whispered words and heated breathe turned to warm lips against her ear. Her breathe caught in her throat. She swallowed, trying to retain any sense of sanity and satiability that she had left.

Syaoran was in shock himself. He was never this forward before, but he was tired of it. Tired of pretending that he had no more feelings for her. Tired of not telling her the truth. Tired of not having her.

And now, he was going to finally put his feelings on the line.

‘Damm the consequences. I love her!’ was his last fleeting thought before his lips were on hers.

Uh Oh. She was in trouble now, and she didn’t really care. The last of her restraints melted away as she molded herself to his body once again.

She closed her eyes and felt herself open up to his kiss. Concentrating on the feel of his lips on hers. How close, and tight he’d held her as they swayed to the slow moving music.

How long they kissed was anyone’s guess. She was too dizzy to keep track. All she concentrated on was the fire and passion of the kiss, the way his hand held her neck and played with wisps of her hair.

Being in love never felt so good. She’d been mad not to have realized that she loved him before. Foolish.

He did some kind of fancy dip, holding her tight as he bent her over. When he pulled her back up, her breasts swept across his silk tux, against the buttons of his shirt and desire swept through him, more than he’d ever felt in his entire life rippled through his insides.

Try as he might, he couldn’t control his feelings anymore.

Tearing his lips from her, he leaned his forehead against hers. Nothing was said for a second, all that was heard was the hard breathing coming from the both of them.

A slow steady smile appeared on Syaoran’s face.

“Sakura. . .my feelings toward you haven’t changed in thirteen years. Ever since I was little. . .and until now. . .” he stopped when he saw the look in her eyes. She gazed at him in a way he never saw before. Realization struck him when a she smiled an adoring smile at him.

“Yes.” she leaned her head up towards him.

“I know.” their lips met again in a tantalizing kiss. Not like the first one that they had, which was slow, loving. This one was held with need, and desire.

He held her close. She pressed into him, wanting to show him that she felt for him the same way he felt for her. And after soo long, soo long, they were finally together. Their emotions and souls finally connected as one.

Their lips meddled together. Their tongues danced together in a heated dance making beautiful music that told more than mere words.

Every fiber of her body was pin-pointed to the feelings she gave into. The feelings that he gave her.

It was insane to want her so much. Every touch, every breathe, every moan and sigh, all of her. He needed her with such a passion he thought it would make him explode.

She sighed and her mouth opened against his. Overcome by emotion, he captured her tongue, one shock after another flew throughout their bodies.

If only air wasn’t necessary. . .

He pulled away and stared down at the girl who unwittingly captured his heart. Her lips were red, and swollen. Her breathing was uneven, and she never looked more breathtaking.

“I love you.” he whispered, his hands held her waist protectively.

“I love you too.” she smiled a breathtaking smile that made him catch his breathe all over again.

---And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too

Is when I fall in love with you---

He pulled her against him, and danced with her to the next slow music that was slightly heard through the doors. Loving the feel of her in his arms. And that’s where he planned to keep her, for the rest of their lives.

Sakura laid her head against his chest, hearing his heart beat, the sound calming her. She captured this moment in her mind to keep as a memory of the best day of her life. Never before, had she been soo happy. Love never felt soo right.

----------------------------------

“It’s about time.” a hushed voice whispered from behind the bushes. A red blinking camera light showed that it was recording.

“Tomoyo will hate me.” Meiling laughed, gazing happily at the two soul- mates, who danced soo closely together it seemed as if their bodies were fused together.

‘Yes. About time’ she thought, a smile playing on her lips.

---The Next Day---

“Come on. Let’s go home Sakura.” Syaoran said, swinging his bag over his shoulder, giving a bored look at Sakura.

Sakura snapped to attention and blushed. Girls around her looked wide-eyed at her, then at each other and quickly started to whisper.

“Oh Boy! When Did You Two Become A Couple?!” two squealed, stars forming in their eyes.

Sakura blushed when she felt Syaoran grab her hand and lead her away from the squealing girls.

“Did Meiling tell this many people already? But. . .we just got together yesterday night!” Sakura said, confused.

“It’s Meiling.” he shrugged.

“And the fact that she was working with Tomoyo didn’t really help us along.” he said, spinning her around hugging her to his body.

“But what the hell. Let the people talk.” he said, smirking, giving her a chaste kiss on the lips, then ran away.

“AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!”

“Li Syaoran! I Hate You!” Sakura laughed and chased after Syaoran.

Two souls. . .are finally united, and bound together for the rest of their lives.

--------------------End-----------------

A.N. YIKE! Well. .this isn’t the LAST chapter, there is one more. But. . .technically. . .this is the last chapter! Thank you soo much for sticking with me this long guys! I know that I’ve been the biggest pain in the ass cuz of my attitude that. . .well. . .let’s face it. . .my attitude bites. So. . .I’m sorry! And. . .I hope that you’ll read my last and final chapter of “Love Letter”! By the by. . .the song was “When I Fall In Love” by the Carpenters. . .I don’t’ own that either. . .Thanks again! I love ya’ll! *runs away*