Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Hard ❯ Ch. 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/U: Hey guys...I'm soooooooooooooo sooooooo SOOOO sorry for not updating sooner. The truth is I kinda lost the notebook I had written this story in but now I found it and I hope to post the remaining chapters soon.are HardCherrylilwolf3= talking
'.....' = thinking= p.o.v
change of person= me .
heard something fall. He raced downstairs to the kitchen. He found Sakura trying to pick up the pieces of a, used to be, tea cup. (Now how do you think he knew right where she was??)
"Sakura! God you scared me; are you ok?!" Syaoran said as he grabbed Sakura's hands and helped her stand up.
"Yes. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break it." Sakura said.tried not to look at his face. Syaoran then took her chin in his hand and lifted it so she had to look his in the eye. Sakura was still trying hard not to make eye contact.
"It's ok. You don't have to be sorry." Syaoran told her with a small smile.
"But it was your favorite. You always used it when we had tea. And now look at it." Sakura said as tears started to form in her eyes.felt Syaoran arms go around her waist. He pulled her closer. She the out one hand one his chest and rested her head on top her hand. Syaoran smiled again and put his head on top of hers.
"Its ok...It's replaceable, your not." Syaoran told her and he held her close.seemed to make time stand still for to two. Suddenly the silence was broken by a knock on the door. (EERR!!!! Don't you just hate it when something interrupts your most romantic moments?!) They both walked to the living room. Syaoran continued to walk to the door while Sakura made herself comfortable on the couch.opened the door and freaked......(Can you guess who??)
"Hey Syaoran how's Sakura." Meilin said and she handed him a bag of food.
"Oh...Hi...um...you should ask her yourself." Syaoran said trying to think of a reason Meilin would be here. And more importantly why she was not only nice but concerned for Sakura.walked back into the kitchen and put the food on the counter. He then remembered the broken tea cup pieces and finished picking them up. Then he put the food onto three plates and started back to the living room. As he brought out the food he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard a familiar laugh fill his ears. He put one of his rare smiles on for the laugh had filled his heart with warmth. Only one could have warmed his heart so, and that was Sakura. Syaoran hadn't heard Sakura laugh like that since before her dad had passed away.
"Here you go." He said as he handed the girls the plates.
"Thanks." Sakura said with a smile on her face.took a seat and just watched the two girls talk. Finally he couldn't take it anymore. Something was up and he knew it.
"Um...Meilin can I talk to you?" Syaoran as he stood up from his chair.they were leaving the room the phone rang.
"I got it, you guys go talk." Sakura said as she reached for the phone.
"Ok Syaoran? What's up?" Meilin asked as they reached the top of the stairs.
"Why are you being so nice. You hate Sakura." Syaoran asked semi harshly.
"Well..." Meilin tried to think of a reason, but couldn't think of any.then they heard the front door slam shut.no she's gone again.' Syaoran thought.and Meilin rushed downstairs. Then both went out the door to look for Sakura,some reason Syaoran went to Sakura's old house. He didn't have to worry about being seen by anyone because no one lived in the neighborhood anymore.he reached the house he saw Sakura. She was sitting in the doorstep. Her knees against her chest and held by her arms.
"Sakura? What are you doing here?" Syaoran asked as he sat down next to her.
"Well, I just got a sense that someone might be here. Then I thought I saw my father in the window. I tried to open the door but it was locked." Sakura said as she began to get all teary eyed.
"Oh Sakura." Syaoran as he put his arms around her. (I think I have a thing with arms...I seem to be writing that word a lot.)
"Syaoran?" Sakura asked looking up at him.
"Yeah?" Syaoran said.
"Why did everyone that I love and that loves me leave me?" Sakura asked while tears started to fall down her cheeks.
"But, I love you and I haven't left." Syaoran reassured her as he cradled her.
"You'll always be with me right?" Sakura asked with a deep sadness in her eyes.
"Of coarse I will." Syaoran said as he held her, as if afraid she would just disappear.a sound of laughter was heard.laugh sounds so familiar. Wait, I know that laugh. Sakura! That's Sakura's laugh.' Syaoran thought.
"Sakura, what are you laughing at?" Syaoran asked letting go of her.
"Thats wasn't me." Sakura said.stood up and then helped Sakura to her feet. As Sakura and Syaoran started down the street Sakura looked back and her breath was taken away. She stopped walking as she saw an "image" of a 3 year old her playing with a 10 year old Tori,turned back around and realized Sakura was not behind him. But instead she was looking at something. Syaoran looked to were Sakura's eyes were and saw the "image" himself. His breath was taken away also. He suddenly felt a strange but familiar presence. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.We've captured all the Clow Cards, now Sakura Cards. Didn't we?' Syaoran thought.looked up again and realized the "image" had vanished. He walked up to Sakura and noticed she was crying, but why?
"Sakura? Why are you crying?" Syaoran asked,
"I remember that day." Sakura said as she buried her face in his chest.instantly put his arms around her trying to protect her from the world. Then he asked, "What was going on?"
"That was the day before my...my mother...died." Sakura said as she cried harder.
"Oh Sakura, I'm so sorry." Syaoran said as a couple of tears slid down his cheeks.you love seeing a guy cry?? .)Sakura had calmed down Syaoran asked, "hey Sakura do you wanna go home or stay for a while?"
"Let's go home." Sakura said as she looked at him and forced a smile.
Well there you have it...the next chapter. I'll try to update the next one as soon a possible.