Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Hard ❯ Ch.1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Memories are Hard

By: Cherrylilwolf

A/n: Alrighty I have been getting some LOUZY reviews! So for this fic I order to see the next chapter I need at least 5 to 10 reviews. Ok? Thank you!

"……." Talking

'……..' thinking

(……..) me

*……* change of scene, pov, or sounds.

Chapter 1:

It had been a year since Tori had moved in with Julian and 7 months since Sakura's father had died. Though Sakura's family was gone, they were never far from her heart. Sakura was now living with Syaoran and she was a freshman in local collage.

*Beep Beep Beep*

Sakura's alarm clock had gone off. Still half asleep, Sakura reached over and threw it at the wall on the other side of the room. It never hit the wall; it always landed about an inch off the wall. Syaoran always knew when she was up, but never actually went into see if Sakura was up.

'Ugh. Why do they have to make classes start so early in the morning?' Sakura though as she pulled the covers back over her head.

About ah hour later Syaoran came into see if Sakura was ready to go, only to find her asleep again.

He sat down besides her bed and called out her name.

"Sakura. Wake up. You're going to be late." He said as he ran his fingers threw her hair.

"Go away Syaoran." Sakura said as she rolled on her side.

She was now facing the opposite direction of Syaoran. Syaoran just looked at her and shook his head. He knew that there was only one way to wake her up, without using physical force.

He got up and started to walk out of the room. As he reached the door he turned around and yelled out, "Sakura help! Meilin is hugging me!"

"That's nice" Sakura said in a sarcastic voice.

Sakura's reaction surprised Syaoran. He was also a little bit worried. Sakura had always woken up with a little scream at the mention of the name Meilin.

Syaoran walked over to Sakura and once more sat besides her. He knew that she was awake, but her eyes were still closed. He also could sense her aura disappearing. This scared him. He knew something was very wrong with Sakura.

"Sakura are you ok?" Syaoran asked.

He got no response, just a moan.

"Sakura? Please! Wake up." He begged her.

As she turned her body to face him, he noticed how pale she was. He put his left arm over her body, so that even if she wanted to get up she couldn't he also put if right hand on her forehead and got instantly withdrew his hand.

"Sakura, you're burning up!" Syaoran said.

He kissed her on the forehead and went to go get a cold washcloth.

Sakura woke up just as Syaoran was leaving her room. She looked at her watch, which read 9:12. She only had 3 minutes before her first class began. She slowly climbed out of bed and tried to make her way to her closet on the other side of the room. Halfway there she started to feel very dizzy and fell to the floor.

As Syaoran walked back to Sakura's room he heard something fall. Then he heard coughing and gasping for air. He ran to see what had happened. He found Sakura half-lying and half sitting on the floor.

"Sakura, you shouldn't have tried to get out of bed." Syaoran said as he bent down near her.

He then wrapped his arms around her.

"I….have….to…my" Sakura said as she tried to get up, but ended up fainting in Syaoran's arms.

'Oh Sakura you have to stop pushing yourself so hard.' He thought to himself.

He picked up Sakura and carried her down the stairs to the living room. As he was walking down the stairs her whole body started to shake. He held her closer to him to try and send his warmth into her freezing body. (you know how when your sick you get really cool all the time) When he reached the living room he laid Sakura down on the couch and covered her up with a blanket. Her body slowly stopped shaking.

"Sakura? Wake up." Syaoran said.

Sakura slowly opened her eyes.

"Are you ok?" Syaoran asked as he stroked her face with the cool cloth.

(Aww…how kawaii. Heehee)

"I think so. What time is it?" Sakura replied as she put one hand on her forehead.

"It's about 9:30." Syaoran said as he cooled her pale face again.

"Ugh..i have to go to class, I'm already going to be late." Sakura said as she tried to sit up.

"You'll do no such thing. Your sick and you need to rest. Don't worry I'll stay home with you. Now you lay here and I'm going to go get you something cold to drink." Syaoran told her as he laid her back down.
He got up and walked out of the room. He then headed to the bathroom first to get the thermometer. Then he went to go get Sakura a drink.

When he re-entered the living room he saw that Sakura was now sitting up, weakly on the couch. He sat next to her and gave her the water and some Advil he had also gotten from the bathroom. Sakura took a sip of the water and forced the Advil down her throat. It didn't help much. Then Syaoran put the thermometer into her mouth and laid a pillow on his lap so that Sakura could lie down.

(Aww)

He took it out of her mouth and read the temp. "112.5" His eyes widened and then looked back down at his little cherry blossom in his lap. He closed his eyes and then looked again at Sakura who was now asleep. He stroked her hair with his hand as she opened her eyes.

"You ok?" Syaoran asked Sakura with concern on his face.

Sakura took in a breath and answered him with a nod. She gave him a weak smile before closing her eyes once again.

Syaoran smiled and shook his head. He laid his head back, so that it rested on the back of the couch and his eyes slowly began to shut.

A few hours later Syaoran awoke to find Sakura gone. He looked around and saw that the door was open.

'No, She wouldn't have gone outside, would she?' he asked himself.

A/n

Oh no wut has happened to poor Sakura? And why has she gone outside when she knows she is sick? Guess you'll have to read. R+R!!