Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Memories Are Hard ❯ ch.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Memories are Hard

By: cherrylilwolf

"…" talking

'…' thinking

*…* p.o.v

^…^ change of person

(….) me

Last time:

Sakura had caught a cold and Syaoran was taking care of her. AWW..then he fell asleep along with Sakura in his arms, in the living room. When he woke up, she was gone and the door was open.

*………………………&# 8230;………………………… ……………………….*

Ch.2 < p>Sakura could barley walk, but kept going. She didn't know where her heart was leading her. She was shivering from head to toe.

It was October and it was freezing. What made it even worse was that it had stared to rain and the wind was picking up.

^Syaoran^

Syaoran took one step outside and instantly got a chill. He quickly got his jacket and he also grabbed Sakura's jacket. (of course what good will it do if she's already frozen.)

^Sakura^

Sakura stopped as she felt her legs freeze up. She sat on a doorstep and curled up into a ball. She had new clue were she was, but didn't care. She could barely breath, she was sooo cold. Her body was so cold it started to loose it's feeling.

^Syaoran^

Syaoran ran threw the rain calling out to Sakura.

"Sakura! Sakura!" he screamed as he ran.

It was already late at night and still there was no sign of her anywhere. He turned a corner and saw a small figure. He couldn't make out what it was, for it had snow partly covering it. As he ran to the ball he got a better look at what it was. Sakura!

He continued to run and tears started to fall from his cold eyes. He finally reached her. He looked at her. Her face was blue and she was curled up into a tiny ball. He also noticed that her eyes were closed and the most horrifying thought came to him.

'Oh my god. I've lost her.'

He tries to warm her up, but he couldn't touch her. Her skin has so cold it felt like ice. He started to call her name in hopes that she would awake. He heard her give a little cry for help. Syaoran put her coat on her, but it wasn't enough. He took off his coat and put his over her. He stood up and took her slim form into his strong arms.

(ok yea can I be passed out in the cold with him now? Oh oops.. hehe ^.^')

When he got her home he found Madison at the doorstop. He didn't feel like dealing with her, all he wanted was to get Sakura inside and warmed up again.

Inside Sakura was now in dry clothes, thanks to Madison, and curled in a blanket. The best part was she was in the arms of Syaoran and on his lap.(o I hate her) After all that Syaoran did he still couldn't get Sakura's body warm enough.

In the living room Madison sat in a chair, while Syaoran sat on the couch, with Sakura in his arms. Nether or them said anything. Then the silence was broken when Sakura moved her legs.

"Sakura? Can you hear me?" Syaoran said to Sakura just above a whisper.

"Huh?" Sakura said as she slowly opened her eyes.

"You ok, Sakura?" Madison asked.

"I think so. What happened?" she asked.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Syaoran asked.

(boy there's a lot of asking thing aren't there? Hehe)

"Well the last thing I remember is falling asleep in your arms. I also remember having a really high fever." Sakura told them.

"Well I guess I also fell asleep and when I awoke you were gone. I looked all over the house for you, then I noticed the front door was open. I couldn't believe that you would go outside. Anyway. It was freezing and the rain didn't make it any better. Then as I turned a corner, by your old house, I saw you all curled up. Your face was blue and your skin was as cold as ice. I knew if I didn't get you home, you would die. And I couldn't let the happen. So I carried you here." Syaoran said as he blushed.

(aww how kawaii)

Sakura had tears in her eyes and so did Madison. Sakura couldn't believe she actually had gone outside with a fever as high as hers had.

"Sakura can I ask you a question?" Madison asked.

Sakura shook her head.

"If you knew you had I high fever, then why did you go outside?" Madison asked.

"I dunno" Sakura said.

All of a sudden, something snapped inside Syaoran and he had no control over his emotions.

"What do you mean you don't know!?" Syaoran scream.

"I'm sorry. I.." Sakura couldn't finish, to many tear were in her.

"You are so stupid Sakura!" Syaoran screamed again.

Sakura couldn't believe that he had yelled at her. She got up and ran to her room, crying.

"How could you say that Syaoran. You are the one who is stupid! You don't deserve her!" Madison yelled as her slammed the front door.

'oh my god. What have I don. I can't believe I said that. I never meant to. Oh I'm so sorry Sakura.' Syaoran thought. 'I'm sorry ying-fa'

(sorry I just had to add that in. I love the name ying-fa. If you don't then don't bother telling me that, it's my story and I will put in it whatever I want to :P)

He had to go talk to her. As he came to her door he could hear her crying. Syaoran never liked to hear or see her cry. It tore at his sole. He also never liked to see her in pain. And he, himself had caused her pain.

'How could I hurt my ying-fa like that?' he thought as he knocked on the door.

"GO AWAY!" Sakura screamed harshly.

"Please let me in Sakura, I never meant to hurt you." Syaoran called through the door.

"Stop you shouldn't apologize. I know I am stupid and foolish. You deserve much better then me." Sakura yelled.

"No you're wrong. Please Sakura!" Syaoran tried to explain.

All of a sudden Sakura came running threw the door and ran down the stairs. Syaoran ran after her. (of course) He finally reached her he grabbed her hand. Sakura stopped for a minute and looked into his eyes. She raised her hand.

SMACK!

And with that Sakura was gone.

*………………………&# 8230;………………………… ……………………….*

A/n: so tell me wut do you think? Hehe I'm sorry Syaoran had to get slapped but you know you would slap him too if he said you were stupid. Ok well. That's it for now.