Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Mixed Magic ❯ Accepted ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Mixed Magic

Chapter One

AN: Okay! Here is my Harry Potter, Card Captor Sakura crossover. I have to say that Yuki and Yue have been separated. Please R+R!

"Well this should be an interesting year." Hermione sighed. She was walking down the school hall with Ron and Harry on the first day of their 5th year.

"What do you mean?" Ron wondered in bewilderment.

"You mean you didn't hear?!" Hermione gasped.

"We're getting new students in their fifth year and some new teachers too." Harry explained.

"Well that should be cool." Ron said with a grin.

***

"This is gonna be great! Yue! A teacher!" Kero laughed hysterically.

"So what am I teaching?" Yue wondered aloud. He was very confused at this all.

"You will be teaching a class on power sources and how to use them." Eriol replied.

"Well that should be easy enough for you." Sakura said glancing at the letter she had received. Syaoran, Melien, Tomoyo, Eriol, Ruby, and herself had been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Since they were going they figured the other guardians had to go so Kero and Spinel Sun would pass as stuffed toys and they signed Yue up as a teacher.

"So here's a question. How did Melien and I get accepted? We don't have powers like you guys." Tomoyo asked.

"Ya…." Melien agreed.

"We said you weren't cardcaptors, but that doesn't mean you don't have a different type of power." Eriol explained with a smile.

"Well I'm ready to go, how about you guys!" Ruby moon said with a grin.

"Does anyone know how to get to the train station?" Syaoran asked.

"Who needs a train when you can fly!" Sakura laughed.

"Not all of us can fly!" Melien pointed out.

"Kero?" Sakura said looking at the stuffed-animal of a guardian.

"Spinner?" Eriol said as he did the same.

Wings wrapped around the two guardians as they changed into their true forms. Melien and Syaoran got on Kero, while Eriol and Tomoyo got on Spinal sun. Ruby moon changed into her true form while Sakura used the fly card to get her own set of wings. They all flew of to Hogwarts.

***

"So here's a list of the new students." Hermione said as she pulled a piece of parchment out of all her books. She handed it to Harry, who read it aloud. (AN: Please don't sue if I get the last names wrong)

"Sakura Kinomoto

Syaoran Li

Melien Li

Tomoyo Daiskui

Eriol Moon

Ruby Moon

Teacher of magic sources: Yue Stone" (AN: had to make-up last name on the spur of the moment. lol)

Harry finished ready the list.

"They're coming! They're coming!" Someone shouted. They had meant that the new students were on their way to the sorting hat.

***

After everyone landed outside the school Sakura stood before all them. "Okay, we're about to go in so Ruby, Kero and Spinner, false form now. Yue, loose the wings and get new clothes. Yue, Ruby, Spinner and Kero closed their eyes and changed as told. Kero flew into Sakura's arms while Spinner flew to Eriol. Ruby looked like her normal schoolgirl self while Yue had no wings and was wearing normal clothes.

Together they all walked in past the huge iron doors. When they got in one by one they were put into different houses. These were the results.

Sakura-Gryfindor

Syaoran-Gryfindor

Eriol-Ravenclaw

Melien-Slytherin

Tomoyo-Ravenclaw

Ruby-Hufflepuff

"What! I'm in a different house than Syaoran!? This can't be! He can't be in the same house as Sakura!" Melien cried. She had to be dragged to her house by Professor Snape. All the others sweat-dropped while Syaoran blushed, deep red. They all walked to their houses.

AN: Okay that's it for Chapter one! Please tell me what you think!